[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay what if Chloe choses the timeline where william survives,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Okay what if Chloe choses the timeline where william survives, then goes back in time every time that chloe gets fucked over by something like the car accident, and then repeats this until she reaches blackwell, where she is then prepared to deal with jefferson and save rachel well in advance to the events of the game, and then figures out a way to get everyone out of the town before the tornado happens/get them all to leave. Is this not possible if she just spent a little time with it or am I retarded and not understanding the point?
>>
Fuck, I love these games and all but it just sucks because the sacrifice Chloe ending is obviously canon, so that means we're gonna play through this entire prequel, get to know her even better, and then she'll get fucking shot without ever seeing Max again.
>>
>>389220179
Yeah I really liked the universe too. I hope there's another game like this soon, but I hope the choices aren't as linear, in the end most of the shit you do ends up to not do anything really
>>
>>389220473
Downward Thrust's video about it says they wanted to make more paths, explain more about Rachel and the deer, but they're indie af so they ran out of money and they had to cut it down
>>
>>389220647
kek even the budget doesn't want chloe to live
>>
>>389219761
Your not understanding the point. Max cant just save everyone, no matter how much she uses her timepowers, the tornado WILL happen unless chloe dies in the bathroom.

Even if william lives their are still beached whales, implying that the storm is still coming, in fact, saving everyone might cause a damn black hole to hit earth
>>
Fucking spoiler that shit.
>>
File: 1502751935979.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1502751935979.png
42KB, 655x509px
>the more popular ending is where best dad William's genes don't get to live on. And in the other ending Joyce doesn't make it.

What's the point?
>>
>>389219761
This game is gay fuck off
>>
>>389221376
>he thinks that the games' gayness isn't a selling point

We are comfortable with this anon
>>
>>389221183
oh ok. So what I'm wondering is why the universe wants chloe to die so much. max still gets away with changing things, like if she didn't have powers then jefferson would never get caught, so how come chloe is the only moment she's not allowed to change?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.