[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From where you're kneeling must seem like an 18 carat run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sdfgdsfgdsfgdsf.png (793KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sdfgdsfgdsfgdsf.png
793KB, 1280x720px
From where you're kneeling must seem like an 18 carat run of bad luck.

Truth is, you should have pre-ordered Skyrim on the Nintendo Switch.
>>
>>389216071
Already did daddy Howard.
>>
File: 8acpuIQ.jpg (67KB, 1920x950px) Image search: [Google]
8acpuIQ.jpg
67KB, 1920x950px
Your pre-order to Skyrim VR should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with Bethesda.
>>
I just started playing New Vegas for the first time a few weeks ago and I don't get that opening scene. I'm the most badass death incarnate survivor in the entire wasteland capable of singlehandedly dispatching any gang, ghoul, deathclaw, NCR veterans, legionaries etc but I got shot like a bitch by the dick in a checkered suit and his fuccbois?
>>
>>389217075
if you're fighting NCR veterans you're pretty far into the game. they don't start appearing until you get close to level 20.
>>
>>389217238
My point remains the same though, I'll be able to kill anything I look at in this game, but I was killed by three pathetic dicks.
>>
>>389217308
... but you weren't.
>>
>>389217482
Don't make me teleport behind you, kid, you know what I meant!
>>
File: IMG_2521.jpg (128KB, 1101x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2521.jpg
128KB, 1101x628px
>>389216071
I fixed it for you.
>>
>>389217075
Because the entire game is a coma induced dream as you lay, dying under a mound of dirt somewhere in Nevada.
>>
>>389217075
To be fair, you got shot by the greatest pistol in the game, so it makes sense.
>>
Am I the only one who noticed the dude on the right with the extremely "excited" face? Even after my 6th playthrough I find it quite hilarious
>>
>>389217689
If I am in a coma couldn't I it's make up my own rules and play god because it's my imagination?
>>
>>389218107
You can, actually. The game is highly moddable.
>>
>>389217075
You're a level 1 courier who survived a headshot. You're not god of the Mojave yet either.
>>
>>389217075
Bitch, you're a mailman who has a quick save button.
>>
>>389218069
couple doses of turbo will do that to ya.
>>
>>389218107
~
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.