[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As long as we're reviving Crash, and apparently Spyro, bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

As long as we're reviving Crash, and apparently Spyro, bring back your other mascot Sony.

Bring back Twisted Metal.

I know, Jaffe isnt at a large company anymore but come on. Aside from Crash, Spyro, and Gran Turismo, Twisted sold consoles back in the day.

Or at least update the PS3 version, with good matchmaking and servers and such.

Likelihood that this wish would be granted? Likelihood that Sweet Tooth will stay dead?

Do you anons have any dead franchises you'd kill to see revived?
>>
SSX, in the style of SSX 3. SSX 2012 was god-awful, SSX 3 emulated on jailbroken ps3 looks graphically so better and is a infinitely better title overall.
>>
>>389213507
i can never get into the car combat genre because every single one of them has all the enemy AI gangbang you and they NEVER attack each other
>>
Bring back Vigilante8.
>>
>>389214083
It's a learning curve of the genre, I think. I never did play any other than Twisted Metal all that much. The key ones are 2, Black and PS3. They have various differences in terms of AI in-fighting, Black being the absolute worst example of what you're talking about, but they don't jump on you if you're not in a group.

The best tactics are usually hit and run, and picking off the weakest character as you can. Though hit and run is obvious.

Just depends on what your strengths are and tastes are in a vehicle. Slow/tanky or fast/hits hard or average? My suggestion is try more than a few vehicles and see if you can get into it. If not, man everyone is allowed to like different things lol
>>
>>389214446
Or fuse the two.

I never played V8, what was the draw factor vs Twisted?

I've seen it a couple times, the box art and stuff, I just don't see why people adore it so much?
>>
>>389213507
>Bring back twisted meme for the fourth time
What we actually need is rouge trip 2. Twisted metal was always shit compared to rouge trip.
>>
>>389213507
i miss this genre being a thing.
>>
>>389214753
Rogue Trip?

>more like Vague Trip

What game are you even talking about, anon?

Companies care about brand recognition when trying to bring something back. And your Death Race fanfiction has nowhere near the clout of Twisted Metal.
>>
File: 1502899384206s.jpg (3KB, 109x125px) Image search: [Google]
1502899384206s.jpg
3KB, 109x125px
>>389214753
>>389215207

>vague trip

Topkek
>>
>>389214659
I can't really point out a particular "thing" that sets it apart from TM, they're essentially the same idea.
I guess where they could most differ is plot, where V8 is more light-hearted instead of, you know, dudes killing each other to win a wish from the devil that ends up being monkey paw'd.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.