[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ fuck this cunt, he's drained now every bullet,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Thirsty_beast_large.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thirsty_beast_large.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
Jesus Christ fuck this cunt, he's drained now every bullet, vial, and antidote I have.
>>
time to git gud, anon
>>
git gud
>>
>>389206904
To the left, to the left
Git gud
>>
>>389206904
>Miyazaki-senpai, this boss is too easy and boring!
>JUST ADD POISON
>Brilliant!
>>
>>389206904
literally, LITERALLY walk to the left. You can legitimately beat this entire fight without having to dodge once, it's that easy once you know its massive weakness.
>>
Step 1: Lock on
Step 2: Move left stick diagonally upwards in either direction
Step 3: Press R1
Repeat until dead
This is not a meme, he will miss nearly every time
>>
>>389206904
I accidentally wandered in here and beat him in one try. My sister who barely ever plays this series beat him in 2-3 tries. I don't know how you can get past Daddy Gaston or whatever the fuck and not beat this guy easy.
>>
>literally any soulsborne boss
>circle strafe and hit it with your sword

WOW SO HARD THE DARK SOULS OF DARK SOULS
>>
>>389207417
Whenever someone brags about totally beating a boss the first time in bloodborne, I instantly assume you read a guide and spoiled their weaknesses.
In what world is that even mildly impressive?
>>
>>389207440
not really the case with bloodborne, bloodborne bosses have way more moves and many of them hitting in huge areas around the boss.
now
>dodge through the enemy attack with your iframes
that's every dark souls boss ever, granted Blood starved beasts 5 hit combo is super hard to dodge backwards.
>>
>>389207647
have you considered that maybe there are people who are just better at videogames than you?
>>
>>389206904
literally git gud and learn to fucking parry, he is fucked up by viscerals

this is the noob filter boss, if you give up now it's because you suck at games and should kill yourself
>>
Play a better game. Souls was perfect, no idea why they regressed to this million miles a minute spam-heavy gook shit.
>>
>>389206904
Dodge or run to the left when he starts to swing. Firepaper and molotovs are useful.

There's a cheese method you can look up on YouTube where you distract him with pungent blood cocktails and charge attack him, if you really truly can't beat him.
>>
>>389207230
The poison isn't even a big deal. I ran out of antidotes like halfway through the fight because I forgot to stock up. Just make sure to back off when he starts shaking like an autist, and if you get hit, don't forget to pop a vial.
>>
>>389208176
>backstab and play naked for good roll - the game
nah, bloodborne fixed most of the stupid shit in dark souls while adding OP parrys and farming for items.
>>
>>389207647
Read my post more thoroughly. I said that I accidentally wandered into it. I didn't even know that boss existed.
>>
What happened to the unique Soul bosses from Demon Souls and Dark Souls?
>>
>>389206904
ds/bb all very easy games you suck idiot
>>
>>389208561
They fuckin sucked.
>>
>>389206904
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc
>>
>>389208429
>farming
>bad
>>
>>389209576
it's a poor method of punishment and only artificially lengthens the playtime, kinda like JRPGs that need grinding.
>>
>>389209742
Oh you were talking about vial farming
Still not an excuse but okay
>>
>>389208429
>fixed
I think you mean, removed entirely and replaced with other stupid shit.
>>
>tfw started new playthrough couple days ago
>beat him on my first try without taking a hit

Hes fucking easy OP, especially if you use blood cocktails. This is coming from someone who dies to micolash like 8 times.
>>
>>389210020
>removed entirely
backstabbing is still in the game and still useful.
getting rid of fat roll is a good idea, making dodge equally good for every player.
Bloodborne going more into an action game direction is the best thing that happened to the series.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.