[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do these controls get better? Did I get meme'd? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Do these controls get better?

Did I get meme'd? I'm playing the GameCube version.
>>
>>389205395

They get better in the Wii version.
>>
>>389205395
>>389205530
Safe to say this is the only game in the world to ever utilize motion controls in a way that adds to the game without taking anything away in the process

It's the platonic ideal of ethereal gaming
>>
>>389205395
it takes some getting used to
>>
>>389205395
>I'm playing the GameCube version.
why?
just play PC version or the version on modern consoles.
either way, the controls never change, but they are not bad.
>>
>>389205395
The controls are airtight. It's simply tank controls with an over-the-shoulder perspective. You'll get used to it.

>>389206486
There's also Metroid Prime.
>>
>>389205395
The controls are completely fine, the game is based around them, you should just practice more
>>
>>389205395
what are you talking about anon the controls are fantastic
what were you expecting?
>>
RE4 controls like a dream, it just has a somewhat unique control scheme because it's from a time before every action game had the exact same control scheme.

RE4 is like God Hand, where the controls are designed to compliment the gameplay and it does it perfectly, but you just need to take a little time getting used to it.

RE4 is one of the few games that deserves every single bit of praise that it gets.
>>
>>389205395
http://www.re4hd.com/
>>
RE4 is in the top 5 goat games, isn't it?
>>
>>389208045
it's fun up until you know how to play it.
probably more like top 10 for me personally, but its up there.
>>
>>389206486
metroid trilogy? pikmin?
>>
>>389208563
>>389207380
Honestly can't stand Motion Control in FPS games.

I'll probably never play MP3 because of it.
>>
>>389208180
yeah its a great game but the island section is a slog, U2 and iron maiden sections aside.
>>
>>389205395
you get used to them fairly quick
I found the 360 version to have the best controls overall
>>
>>389208671
MP3 is was fine. You lock on to a target to look at it, and use the wiimote to aim at specific locations around it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.