[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game worth a buy? I haven't played the first one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Memeshit.jpg (518KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Memeshit.jpg
518KB, 1900x1068px
Is this game worth a buy?
I haven't played the first one and I feel like shifting away from Nintendo since I got a PC now.
>>
>>389202885

Uh uh. The guns sound like shit, feel like shit, and all you'll be doing is shooting giant dumb enemies in the head a bunch until they finally fall down.
>>
I played the 1st one and its decent, if you have a friend or 2 to co-op with and you like loot grinding games. The setting of the game is beautiful and seems endless at first, but you quickly realize how shallow it is as you revisit the same places for loot after reaching max level.

The shooting mechanics are great as you would expect from Bungie, but the PVP balance is questionable. Still fun though since it's casual and you play for loot drops.

Watched my friend play some of the Desitiny 2 beta PVP and it seems like more of the same
>>
>>389202975
everything here is true except for how the guns feel/sound

Bungie has some god tier sound design.
>>
Know my opinion doesn't matter but I liked Destiny. As long as you know what you're paying for, you'll enjoy Destiny 2.
>>
As someone who didn't play Destiny, why does melee take 50% of your health and why did they not fix that if it was present in the first game?
>>
Wait for the holiday season. Prices will drop and reviews will be in. Destiny 1 was an okay game overall, but had a lot of faults. Do not buy on release unless you want to risk that.
>>
>>389204384
I think it takes three hits to melee someone in Destiny 2
>>
>>389204576
It seemed like you could get 1 headshot with the hand cannon and then melee, but maybe i'm wrong. Still seems like it does way too much damage.
>>
>>389202885
>Is this game worth a buy?
It's not out yet and the beta we played didn't include any of the cyclical game that's going to make up the meat of your time with it. Ask again in a month.
>>
>>389204086
Played the beta and didn't think that was the case.

The dialogue was reddit as it gets. LE EPIC ZINGER! LE BASED BLACK WOMAN DESTROYING A SPACESHIP ON HER OWN!
>>
As a longtime Destiny player I agree with this man here >>389204093
But given that it'll be your first introduction to the series I'd say you should heed the advice of these two >>389204491
>>389205217
I'm looking forward to the game, myself, but I understand why someone would be hesitant to jump in. Destiny 1 at launch was atrocious. I actually stopped playing for about six months after I beat the "story" because I felt like there wasn't much to do. Jumped back in during House of Wolves, and didn't look back. D1 was fun if you had friends who played it, and I feel like that was one of its flaws. It wasn't a good single-player experience.
Seems like they've learned from their mistakes though, story seems solid to me and they've showed off a lot of content that players will be able to go through.
Bottom line, wait for a review or some gameplay on YouTube or something to judge for yourself. If you can jump in with a few friends, even better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.