[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want from the next 3D Zelda game? What do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 26

File: latest[1].png (685KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
685KB, 1366x768px
What do you want from the next 3D Zelda game? What do you realistically expect?
>>
>>389202705
I just want actual dungeons.
>>
>>389202705

>What do you want from the next 3D Zelda?

I want Nintendo to just do whatever they want. I haven't disliked a single game in the Zelda franchise.

Sure, there are some that could've been a lot better, but none are outright bad games.

>What do you realistically expect

Something close to BotW, but scaling back on durability and the reintroduction of more proper dungeons after a certian point.

Zelda games like to waayyyyy overdo a new gimmick, and then the sequel takes the good parts of it and refines them.
>>
>>389202705
>>389202775
want
>botw2 without shrines but 6-7 huge dungeons, semi linear progression for actual puzzles with mechanics
>tons of world bosses a la Dragons Dogma
>remove the durability on weapons and make each weapon a unique you can upgrade throughout the game, think something like Onimusha
>either focus on story or just leave it all be
>something along the lines of a hookshot/ improved traversal near the end of the game

expect
>botw 1.15 with no issues adressed because retards gobbled it up
>>
File: Marin_artwork2.jpg (527KB, 1000x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Marin_artwork2.jpg
527KB, 1000x1356px
>>389202705
>What do you want from the next 3D Zelda game?
Actual dungeons
Traditional item system
Better artstyle
Non-minimalist soundtrack

>What do you realistically expect?
A complete repeat of BOTW with all its flaws intact
>>
>>389202705
I really want a Dark Souls/SotC aesthetic for the next game with OC characters and storyline.

Realistically, I expect to see the next game still using the same engine and the artsyle largely remaining intact.
>>
Actual dungeons and or caves and labyrinths
Less filler
An engaging story that isn't told in media res
Either no voice acting or a unique language that subtitled
More music than breath of the wild
More balanced difficulty
Get rid of bullet time
More enemies from past Zelda games
Return of dungeon items
A unique art style that isn't wind waker-esque but also not realistic
>>
>>389202705
BOTW with more depth and actual dungeons.
That's it, no stupid shrine autism, actual dungeons.
>>
File: 1501867369738.png (828KB, 627x749px) Image search: [Google]
1501867369738.png
828KB, 627x749px
>>389202705
I want them to focus on the dungeons or create a new mechanic that persists through the entire game. OoT had eight main dungeons, and then the ice, well, and ganon's tower.

If they don't do that then they need to pull either a Majora's Mask or Oracle of Seasons/Ages or Minish Cap.

All I can think of with BotW was that it was "Open World" which I am so fucking tired of as a concept. Like am I wrong? What was the overall mechanic in BotW? Because it sure as hell didn't have a lot of dungeons.
>>
>>389203181
Zelda would need a stronger system to play on for all those features.
>>
>>389203524
The overall mechanic in Botw is to waste your time.
>>
>>389203551
How did you come to this conclusion?
The switch seems to play the game just fine

Heck, I played the damn thing on my piiU and it was OK most of the time
>>
>Want
BotW gameplay, but with a more focused, traditional structure. Give us proper dungeons instead of a massive world
>Expect
BotW 2
>>
BotW with actual content, better dungeons, fewer puzzles, and no weapon degradation.
>>
File: 1504447965614.jpg (23KB, 498x456px) Image search: [Google]
1504447965614.jpg
23KB, 498x456px
>>389203292
It's going to happen, and you're absolutely right.
There's plenty of good things about BoTW, but holy fuck I won't be replaying it any time soon.
It took me 20+ hours to activate the towers and some of the shrines.
What the fuck were they thinking putting them miles apart?
>>
>>389203292
>the wind fish slumbers long...
>the hero's life, gone...
>>
>>389203669
>The switch seems to play the game just fine
>can never stop lagging
>stutters when more than one person is on the screen
>freezes when you perform a full two hander strike on a large bobklin. sometimes, the game freezes for a minute or two when that occurrs
>plays just fine
>>
>>389203181
>semi linear progression for actual puzzles with mechanics
Fuck off, Aonuma cancer.
>>
>want

A Zelda with a decent main quest and good dungeons.

>realistically expect

More Breath of the Wild.
>>
>>389203758
that's just a flat out lie. It drops frames for a half second when you go by the master sword in korok woods and basically never anywhere else now
>>
>>389202705
Less shrines, smaller map, more dungeons that don't all share the same aesthetic. The novelty of being inside of a moving dungeon and being able to see the world from inside is not worth the seeing the same exact wall and floor textures everywhere
>>
>>389203829
>that's just a flat out lie

dipping below 30 fps every minute isn't a lie. I have the game. I have the fucking game. I've played it. Everyone else has played it. Stop pretending that shit doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1495866858465.jpg (11KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
1495866858465.jpg
11KB, 259x195px
>>389203524
No, you're not wrong.
Open World has been done to death, with plenty of good and bad exceptions.
The problem with BoTW is that aside from the main story, the shrines are so fucking drawn out and far apart that it becomes a chore just trying to find them all.
>>389203706
I thought anons were just shitposting about weapon degradation being an issue until I finally picked it up.
You weren't kidding. Holy shit.
>>
>>389203708
I absolutely loved exploring the fuck out of BOTW, dozens of hours just exploring but holy fuck you're right I won't be doing that again.
If we got a more polished BOTW with an actual art style and not just a rehash of wind waker like the past 15 games I'd be extremely happy.
>>
>>389202705

I honestly dont want another game so focused on physics and stuff like climbing. Im worried the next game will be "even more climbing!" I honestly dont have a problem with environmental limitations
>>
File: 1504237400101.jpg (26KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1504237400101.jpg
26KB, 447x447px
>>389203758
Okay, so I'm not the only one this happened to?
I went to do a sneak attack on a bokoblin and the game fucking froze, then stuttered.
I think it had something to do with the weather, or the fortress I was near or something.
>>
>>389203786
>he enjoys the mindnumbing toddler puzzle sections instead of actually interesting content that builds upon itself and increases in challenge

autism

>>389203758
well you should get a piiU then it worked for me
>>
>>389202705
>What do you want from the next 3D Zelda game? What do you realistically expect?
BOTW with big temples.
>>
>>389202705
BotW but with actual content, and a bit more structure. No shrines, just dungeons. Interesting story and unique setting would be a plus.
>>
>>389204042
>he enjoys the mindnumbing toddler puzzle sections instead of actually interesting content that builds upon itself and increases in challenge
I don't. You want puzzles in Zelda, fuck puzzles in Zelda. Zelda is not and should not be about puzzles.

Eat a dick.
>>
>>389204035
It's a common problem. Most Nintendo drones don't ever bring it up, but this game has some of the laggiest gameplay, and only people not in a cult with Nintendo somehow is able to see it. A nintendo game should not be playing like an early access game that just came out on steam.
>>
>>389204118
3D zelda babby spotted
>>
File: 1497373879702.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497373879702.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>>389203954
>actual art style
Yeah that would help it.
Sure I mean, sometimes the sunsets were gorgeous to look at, and the scope of some mountains really put things into perspective, but most of the time, it looked like a 6th gen game.

That's not really a complaint considering I played the switch version, but a lot of things just didn't add up. The story didn't seem relevant, and the memories scattered in some of the most random fucking places didn't help that at all.
>>
I want 3D Zelda to officially become a spinoff so mainline can go back to 2D

Zelda, like Mario, like Metroid, like basically every major Nintendo IP, does NOT work in 3D.
>>
>>389204118
You actually need to kill yourself
>>
>>389204118
but since the inception of 3d zelda, puzzles have been one of the core elements next to exploration and combat

why would you not want puzzles in an adventure?
it's like there's literally nothing to do then
>>
>>389204118
Be honest, are you the same guy making the exact same argument in all of these threads?
>>
>>389204225
>3D zelda babby spotted
3D Zelda is where the puzzle cancer started en masse. I've been playing Zelda since the first one, and the first one is NOT about puzzles.

>>389204335
>since the inception of 3d zelda, puzzles have been one of the core elements next to exploration and combat
And they shouldn't be. Puzzles need to be fucking purged from Zelda.

>why would you not want puzzles in an adventure?
>it's like there's literally nothing to do then
The point of Zelda is to explore, survive, and figure out what to do yourself. If you don't find any of that interesting, then maybe you should remove your cancerous ass from the franchise.
>>
>>389204279
By mainline do you mean on consoles? Because 2D Zeldas are still being made. Honestly I'm not really sure what extra processing power would add. Maybe it would make the gameplay really smooth? But ALBW was 60 FPS.
>>
File: 1493586447080.jpg (105KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1493586447080.jpg
105KB, 1252x1252px
>>389204162
I think there's also issues with some of the death animations and the game not knowing how to handle it.
I've had it freeze on me repeatedly when I would teleport somewhere mid flight, or when I would die mid-air to those flying sentry things. Also for some reason, the cyclops fights along with sentries make the game dip towards 10 frames.

I swear to god I saw link T-pose while he fell to his death, then drowned in lava.
>>
>>389202705
crazy dungeons. maybe even have it that all the dungeons are just parts of one giant structure, like a metroid game, so rather than go to hyrule castle last you spend the whole game finding ways to get access to more of hyrule castle, then go back outside and look for uses for your new items that might yield other items or materials needed to reach the next dungeon within the castl
>>
>>389204567
Ive had a lot of cases where the game did shit like that. It felt like the system was trying to handle even the smallest of physics but was giving up half way through. This is how I know the "its okay when nintendo does it" is true. No one brings this up.
>>
>>389204492
>survive
?

i do find exploration interesting though when there's puzzles to solve and rewards to get
>>
>>389204492
>3D Zelda is where the puzzle cancer started en masse
Both Link's Awakening and A Link to the Past where full of puzzles.
>>
>>389204492
Why would you say "franchise" when you only like one game? Maybe two if we include the black sheep AoL. LttP is where the puzzle focus actually started. LA continued that trend. It didn't start with OoT by any means. If anything the crude nature of the puzzles in LoZ was a system limitation.
>>
>>389202705

A game that's to BotW what MM was to OoT. A smaller, denser game that reuses assets and engine to save on time with a focus on narrative.

I think what I said makes sense since they could easily pump it out within the Switch's lifetime but if they're dumb then they'll take another 5 years to pump out another massive game that may or may not learn from BotW's mistakes with nothing to release in the meantime
>>
>>389204691
Yes, survive. The original Zelda and Zelda II were chock-full of enemies. You needed to be able to effectively move around and engage in combat if you wanted to beat the games. Survival is just as much a party of Zelda as exploration.

>>389204721
>Both Link's Awakening and A Link to the Past where full of puzzles.
And they were worse games than LoZ and LttP as a result.

>>389204729
>Why would you say "franchise" when you only like one game?
Gee, I don't know. Maybe the fact that LoZ was an immense phenomenon that spawned a cartoon show and cereal is a tipoff that it did something right. Funny how every subsequent Zelda aside from Zelda II and Breath of the Wild hasn't been a phenomenon. Breath of the Wild took heavy inspiration from LoZ. Any idiot can see that the LoZ direction is the correct direction for the series to go.

The correct direction certainly isn't the fanciful wishes of a man that dies to Octoroks in the original game and finds cutting grass and lifting rocks to be the most fun things to do in LttP. Aonuma's puzzle trash must be purged in order for the series to become healthy again.

>AoL
>black sheep
Your opinion is completely meaningless because you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>389203925
>The problem with BoTW is that aside from the main story, the shrines are so fucking drawn out and far apart that it becomes a chore just trying to find them all.
When I think back on previous games and their side quests, NONE of them are as tedious as the fucking shrines in BotW. Think of the Biggoron quest in in OoT or all the shit in MM or even the Seasons/Ages quests.

The shrines just didn't feel like zelda at all.
>>
>>389205427
>And they were worse games than LoZ and LttP as a result.
Meant to type "worse games than LoZ and Zelda II as a result."
>>
>>389205427
>an immense phenomenon that spawned a cartoon show and cereal

Oh god, my sides. You're serious aren't you? Fucking kek. THOSE are your standards for defining an entire franchise? Please please please tell me you're the same guy posting this exact same shit in all these threads, so we can give you a name and be done with you.
>>
File: 873286578265872.jpg (26KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
873286578265872.jpg
26KB, 367x411px
>>389205472
Majora's Mask had five dungeons. And it had the time mechanic. All the mask mechanic. And all the insane side quests.
The open world and shrines honestly felt tacked on. Like they couldn't think of anything else to add to the game and just let the shrine team continue. It's almost as if they forgot they existed and then got an email and realized the team they forgot about had created a hundred fucking shrines
>>389205427
>LoZ was an immense phenomenon that spawned a cartoon show and cereal
>>
>>389205427
> Breath of the Wild took heavy inspiration from LoZ
Breath of the Wild also still has a shit ton of puzzles. Puzzles aren't going anywhere
>>
>>389205749
wait breath of the wild only has five dungeons? Isn't that insanely low?
>>
File: tumblr_oujd8pGfo91tlre1vo1_1280.jpg (146KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oujd8pGfo91tlre1vo1_1280.jpg
146KB, 1200x799px
>>389202705
more of cute hot link
>>
>>389205427
>>389205519
I don't understand your argument

It's not like combat was ever "good" outside of TP where it was still far too easy, so the "survival" aspect falls flat because of the dull mechanics surrounding it
I also don't understand your apparent praise for BotW since there is basically zero penalty for dying and it's ridiculously hard to die to begin with since you can just inventory spam back to full health, taking any "survival" mentality and throwing it out the window
>>389205870
BotW has no dungeons, only puzzle rooms and a victory lap to the final boss area which takes about 5 minutes tops if you're equipped for the occasion
>>
>>389202705
I want the same thing as BoTW, except add in more major dungeons. The BoTW dungeons were unique and I loved the manipulation part of them, but they felt short and not isolated enough.

I enjoyed the shrines as an alternative to just finding heart pieces, and being able to choose hearts or stamina and not being able to max out one was a good choice.
>>
>>389205749
to add on and to be fair
Majora's mask zones before the dungeons were also basically just giant puzzles themselves so despite the low count, you got a ton of content while also being able to show off a ton of story
>>
>>389205749
>the open world felt tacked on

Confirmed for not even exploring it.
>>
>>389206159
Exactly, the puzzles are supposed to be incorporated into the environment which has the story and other elements. Just creating all these puzzles instanced off from the world isn't zelda at all
>>
>>389202705
Combine Zelda with town building elements from Dark Cloud. You're more or less tasked with the rebuilding of Hyrule.
>>
I passed on BOTW for several reasons. Some of them more unpopular than others. The most unpopular opinion is that I don't like the weapon degradation and the item crafting.

I also don't own a Wii U or a Switch so even if I wanted to try it I couldn't.
>>
>>389206592
>not emulating it

Good on you for not wasting your time on mediocrity game-ified

This game has so many glaring flaws that raving fans just ignore because muh exploration
>>
>>389206592
Can you emulate it? It's a pretty decent game anon, I'd hate for you to miss out.
>>
>>389206680
>>389206756

I have a toaster. Even if not I did watch a few streams of it. Not too interested.
>>
File: Interesting dungeon.jpg (493KB, 1364x731px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting dungeon.jpg
493KB, 1364x731px
>>389202705
I can only hope they actually learn and take the good concepts of BotW (just giving you all of the tools you need at the beginning to do dungeons in any order, actual reason to buy stuff, etc) while also expanding on the things that BotW neglecting, namely actual interesting dungeons with their own distinct aesthetics, an actual story, and some goddamn music

The problem with shrines is that every single one of them looked the same and had the same music playing. The Ancient Alien look gets boring by the 8th or so shrine in a game with 120 of the damn things. More importantly though is how the majority are a single puzzle long, or occasionally a fight against the exact same enemy with varying levels of HP. Dungeons should be massive trap and enemy filled labyrinths, shrines aren't an acceptable alternative.
>>
BOTW was nothing remotely close to what I want out of 3D Zelda, but it was apparently what everyone else wanted, so I don't care and don't expect the next one to be something I would enjoy. So they can do whatever the fuck they want for all I care, so long as they make more 2D Zelda too.
>>
>>389206813
As I said, don't bother

Exploring feels nice and all but the meat of the game is shallow, insipid tripe designed by toddlers for toddlers
>>
File: zelda_tunic.0.jpg (107KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
zelda_tunic.0.jpg
107KB, 1200x800px
>>389202705
Want
>BOTW but a smaller map packed with more content (about 2 regions removed), more shrine quests like eventide island or the DLC content (these will be mini-dungeons basically and replace shrines) scattered around the world.
>8 BOTW Hyrule castle type dungeons with more focus on puzzles and not the toddler tier shit these games have
>divine beasts should make a return but for optional post game for the player to complete, make them longer and each have a different aesthetic
>more movement options added to increase the players mobility even further
>make the game actually fucking difficult and some improvement to combat like having a stamina system, can't cancel your attack animations with a dodge, removing flurry rush completely, eating food/drinking potions now are assignable to a hotkey and when use take up a few seconds that again can't be interrupted and you longer need to be lock on to dodge
>more runes to play around with
>story about the same as in BOTW, completely optional that never wastes more than a few seconds of the players time
>more weapon and armor variety
>a lot more enemy variety
>bosses are a mix between action and puzzle rather than the standard, "use x item on x boss to beat said boss" and instead test the player on their critical thinking skills and reflexes to make than more memorable
>no amiibo bullshit but this is modern Nintendo
Exploration is king in these games so I hope Nintendo continues to expand on it.

What do you realistically expect?
>BOTW 1.5 with only a few new features or either a Majora's Mask.
>>
>>389206902
Well as trite as it is, I like the varied and unusual items and weapons in previous games where a new dungeon would offer a surprise new item or weapon. Gimmicky.

...Barring shit like the rod of domination or the spinner. Those were a mistake.
>>
>>389202775
>>389203181
>>389203292
>>389203441
>>389203698

>wanting puzzles and linear shit again
>>
>>389207385
Zelda has always had linear elements and puzzles moron
>but Zelda 1!
certain dungeons and overworld areas are locked off until you get specific items in LOZ, the series has always had it
>>
>>389207385
Shrines are literally just one-puzzle rooms though, and there's nothing wrong with linearity if the game is good
>>
>>389206902
It's not more shallow than any of the other games, and the 3D titles are the definition of shallow barring MM because of time management
>>
I really fucking hope traditional puzzles don't return, that would be fucking horrible
>>
>>389207303
What do you mean?
BotW doesn't have interesting/unusual items, neither does it have dungeons

>>389207915
Does that excuse BotW being as it is? I think not

Most temples actually internally deepen the challenges presented to the player by utilizing more and more difficult/complex puzzles since you have more tools for the job, which is DEEP
gameplaywise

BotW can't ever do that since all content is optional except for the tutorial dungeons
The game can never go beyond that point in depth

it's like botw is a short stair that ends in a long hallway and other 3d zeldas are an endless stair
>>
>>389208438
>BotW doesn't have interesting/unusual items, neither does it have dungeons
Which is why I wasn't interested, in part.
>>
hope nintendo do their shit and ignore the autistic fanbase. they're cancerous as fuck.
>>
File: excuse me princess.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me princess.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>389207385
Sequence breaking is not fun if there is no sequence to break. Also, BotW is just puzzles what are you talking about?
>>
>>389208438
>Does that excuse BotW being as it is? I think not

BOTW's mechanics are superior to any other Zelda game before. You have to be fucking retarded to not admit that.
>>
>>389208726
>BOTW's mechanics are superior to any other Zelda game before
SS's combat is better than Botw's if you want to go into mechanic arguments
>>
File: 1498353992146.webm (2MB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498353992146.webm
2MB, 620x500px
>>389208639
go watch a speedrun retard. there's a bunch of sequence breaking in botw
>>
>>389208791

Literally not true. SS combat is reduced to being a fucking QTE 90% of the time.
>>
>>389208937
>SS combat is reduced to being a fucking QTE 90% of the time.
You mean like Botw's combat?
>flurry rush QTE the game
>>
>>389208791
>SS's combat is better than Botw's

HAHAHA get the fuck out of here with that waggle garbage.
>>
I would like actual fleshed out dungeons with variation based on some of the mechanics from the divine beasts.

Just 3 or 4 of them would be fine, I wouldn't even care if they reused all the assets from BotW ala MM, with a few updates.

Also more varied bosses.
>>
>>389208438
>Most temples actually internally deepen the challenges presented to the player by utilizing more and more difficult/complex puzzles since you have more tools for the job, which is DEEP
gameplaywise
This is literally untrue. Zelda dungeons have incredibly simple layouts and the puzzles are never more then "wait a minute that card" tier. The dungeons in these games are more about atmosphere and artstyle then actual mechanics. Besides the physics in BOTW are superior to the any of mechanics in the other games but Nintendo did a poor job in the shrines/dungeons. Its something you have to find out yourself. Anyway if there's one thing BOTW did good it's the level design for Hyrule castle.
>>
>>389202705
>want
A return to the old formula seen in windwaker/twilight princess
>expect
More "we want the skyrim audience" garbage
>>
>>389208791
No it's not because every enemy in SS is designed around the fucking motion controls and there's not fucking variety at all.
>>
What would be fun is more dungeons done in an unconventional way. Like if you need to get to the Goron village atop Death Mountain, make the path up to the village a dungeon or something. Something along those lines.

I really enjoyed that yeti house in TP.
>>
File: LoZ_NES.png (19KB, 510x445px) Image search: [Google]
LoZ_NES.png
19KB, 510x445px
>>389202705
A remake of the very first game.
>>
>>389209231
>no variety
>SS has more enemy types than Botw

???
>>
Did you make sure to burn every flag in the Yiga Temple to get into the secret room
>>
>>389208982
>flurry rush

Flurry rush isn't even prevalent most of the time and you can beat hordes of enemies without it
>>
>>389204035
I've never had something like that happen, that does seem pretty bad. I wonder if there's a particular area that it does that to then.
>>
>>389209372
>Flurry rush isn't even prevalent most of the time
Just like the qte in SS. So which is it? The QTE ruins SS's combat or that Botw doesnt count on QTE, which SS doesnt either?
>>
>>389208726
>>389208791
The only meaningful """superior" mechanics present in BotW are the general means of traversal/movement and the interactivitiy of everything

Combat feels just as awful, if not more so than other games
Most weapons feel unreliable, I don't enjoy having everything break after 5 hits (its hyperbole, pls dont go fucking apeshit)
Healing/health management is a fucking joke
Temperature is NEAT but a fucking gimmick nonetheless
Crafting is filler garbage and I don't enjoy it one bit

>>389209084
>literally
>caring about physics

>good layout
>hyrule castle
it's a 5 minute walk to the boss
>>
>>389202705
Bring back the green hat and tunic
>>
>>389202705
>want
dungeons with the simple puzzles and enemies, along with more events in the over world than we got in BotW, with the over world being a similar size filled with pointless crap to do as well( something for the autist in me)
>expect
another BotW with dungeons like hyrule castle, and the return of the hook shot
>>
>>389209503
but that never left
>>
>>389209278
It's really shocking how small BotW's enemy roster is

It makes sense though since shrines only have 2 enemies that can be in them (tiny guardian and slightly larger combat trial guardian) and dungeons only add fucking Bubbles that don't even have their own unique model
>>
File: 1504227373580.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1504227373580.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>389208826
>he says as he posts a webm of an optional shrine
>>
>>389209278
I was referring to the variety of ways in which you can kill an enemy, retard. Every encounter in SS is telegraphed as fuck.

>kill a deku baba
>wait until it opens its mouth and swing the wii mote accordingly

>kill a bokoblin wearing an electric sword
>wait until it changes its defense position and swing the wii mote accordingly

That is fucking bullcrap.
>>
>>389209440
>not caring about physics
>when physics is the only thing making puzzles anywhere near interesting
Holy shit I love using Y on X and watching a cutscene playof the puzzle solving itself
>>
>>389209763
>I was referring to the variety of ways in which you can kill an enemy
Why the hell does that matter when swinging your weapons is the most effective tactic in Botw? In SS, you at least have to think.
>>
Improved BoTW engine and temples. Divine beasts were cool, but it wasn't enough. Left me hungry for more. Also toss out the shrines and just make more unique looking locations and optional dungeons to explore.
>>
>>389209763
honestly only an autistic fuck would believe that the combat in ss is in any way better than the combat in botw
>>
>>389209440
Fuck off back to gamefaqs crimsonsmasher you fucking faggot
>>
>>389209905
But it's not. Dodging is more effective
>>
>>389209905
>In SS, you at least have to think.

I hope this is bait. For your sake.
>>
>>389210143
Dodging into a qte that has you mash your attack button.
>>
>>389209891
Actual ""phsyics"" come into play maybe 40% of the shrines, and most of those are as imaginative as "put weight on this side so it raises the other side" or "hit thing hard in this direction so it activates button"

Falling off a mountain because some goblin knocked you over is fun the first time but the tedium sets in quickly

They don't do anything inherently interesting with the physics in game, the best use I can see are the hair and clothing moving

>>389210035
?
>>
>>389209905
Waggling your wiimote isn't thinking, aspie.
>>
>>389210219
Not really you can just wait it out, or cancel it by removing your weapon. It's still much more invovled than Simon says
>>
>>389209440
>>literally
Yes it called a word
>>caring about physics
The physics can display more chances for complex dungeons/mechanics but like I say Nintendo showcase this poorly and it's something you have to do on your own

>it's a 5 minute walk to the boss
Sorta. The design of hyrule castle is very freefrom in nature, there's lots of ways to tackle it. Its very non-linear and I hope to see more dungeons are like it with more focus on puzzles.
>>
>>389210147
You're right. In Botw, you don't even have to think about combat since you can just walk past most enemies and avoid encounters entirely. There goes any form of difficulty.
>>
>>389210297
>wasting time on combat by "waiting it out"

No that's called being a retard and pretending the combat requires any strategy beyond flurry rushes and abusing stunlocks with two handers
>>
>>389210236
All of the puzzles are physics you dumb nigger. The magnesis rune is physics, stasis is physics, are you dumb? All of the shrine puzzles are physics
>>
>>389210441
>All of the shrine puzzles are physics
A good chunk of shrines are combat shrines and some dont even have challenges. You just walk in and get the orb right away.
>>
>>389210430
I'm not saying the combat is super deep but it is deeper and more varied than SS
>>
>>389210535
Your combat cant be deep or varied when your effective strategy is just to mash the attack button or to avoid combat entirely since the game is so spacious and enemies dont pursue you.
>>
>>389210527
>>shrine puzzles
Read nigge read
>>
>>389210630
It's already deeper and more varied than SS given you can actually run away
>>
>>389210662
All shrines are puzzles. Some tend to be combat puzzles, aka defeat the enemies. That was the foundation of past Zelda dungeon room puzzles. If you want to downplay the definition of a puzzle to where it has to be intellectually stimulating, then there are no puzzles in Zelda unless you recognize defeating a set of enemies given to you by the developers as a puzzle, which it is by function.
>>
>>389210313
And that's a good thing because you have a choice. Something you don't have in SS.
>>
>>389210748
>I have the option to stroke my dick in the game. This makes the game more deeper and varied

You right now
>>
>>389210792
Arguing semantics is pointless, you know what I meant
>>
>>389210886
You have choices in SS, too.
>>
>>389210430
>muh flurry rushes

Get creative faggot. You can literally beat up a lynel using a rock.
>>
>>389210891
I don't see any argument here
You already said you can run away and avoid combat
It's one choice more than what SS offers, thus it is more varied
>>
>>389210441
>look those mechanics i told you about that are utilized in 40% of the shrine dungeons are physics
>you dumb ????

90% of the shrines aren't even puzzles
Jumping from one ledge to another has nothing to do with physics and could be done just the same in any other of the zelda engines WITHOUT """""physics""""
Take for instance the shrine where you use cryonis to build a bridge to get over the water in time before the door closes, so you can put a ball into a hole
It's an amazing usage of physics right?
>>
>>389210903
It's not semantics at all. You said all shrine puzzles are physics solving. Combat shrines and no-challenge shrines effectively make this false.
>>
>>389210967
It's either waggling or waiting. Nice "choice"
>>
>>389210967
Like? You literally can't do damage if you don't do the right thing

>>389211053
Are you saying the example you listed isn't better than the puzzles of previous zeldas that hardly requiring positioning and timing at all
>>
>>389210989
>needing to be creative just to justify muh variety when the best strat and the one that takes the least effort is just by striking the enemy repeatedly

Even little kids know this is the true strat. Creative strats mean nothing when the game's AI is too dumb to warrant it, and the environment gives too much space to make "thinking" a problem. At least in games like OoT or so, they locked you in a room with limited space and made you pay attention to your surroundings while fighting one or several enemies. That increased the challenge enough. Botw has none of that. You can cheese any enemy by either climbing, running past them, or just stunlocking them while the game lags cause it cant handle all the physics.
>>
>there are autists who actually believe SS has better combat than BOTW

The combat in SS is so limited and slow compared to the one in BOTW that I can't believe people are actually serious about that.
>>
>>389209905
How is the combat deeper in SS when your sword is main source of damage? These games aren't deep at all but in SS you just play Simon's says with a control scheme that doesn't work 95% of the time. In BOTW, you have more options in combat like runes, three differnt weapon types, and archery plus other forms like environment damage.
>>
>>389211112
I know you botw players arent use to having a large set of items in your inventory, especially ones that dont break
>>
honestly after how epic BOTW was I dunno if they can ever hope to live up to it in their next game
>>
>>389211386
None of your rune options in Botw are as effective as your sword. The bomb does shit damage, magnesis requires metal objects, and cyro is useless away from a body of water. That's already all of your runes gone down the drain. Stasis is the only combat effective ability and it just freezes enemies for a single second before going on a long cooldown. So much for your options.
>>
>>389211321
I'm sorry but if your hate boner is that hard for botw to the point you believe fucking OoT has better combat then you need to either be more subtle with your bait or kill yourself.
>>
>>389211649
OoT has better combat cause it has better enemies and better levels in a game that was better structured than Breath of the Bore.
>>
File: 1498620902973.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498620902973.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>389211571
There you go fag.
>>
>>389211685
SEETHING
>>
>>389211857
>not only does it have to be thundering, but you have to have a metal arrow out and then shoot it before the lightning strikes. Meanwhile, in a good zelda game, you could use that ability anywhere cause it has actual element arrows

Your webm also fails to make a point since you have thunder arrows in the game that are just as powerful and OP. Meanwhile, with the same enemy during a clear day, which is common in Botw, your combat options fall back to the same thing.
>>
>>389211360
People who like SS are mentally retarded like this guy>>389211391
>>
>>389212083
>Meanwhile, in a good zelda game, you could use that ability anywhere cause it has actual element arrows
Anon but you can do it with the thunder rod. And even in a clear day you can use a bow
>>
>>389211391
What? You carry more items in BOTW compared to SS
>>
File: zelda0004.jpg (260KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zelda0004.jpg
260KB, 1280x720px
>>389211571
>The bomb does shit damage
The updated bomb instantly kills red bokoblins and can use for crowd control
>magnesis requires metal objects
Good thing there are metal objects in breath of the wild
>cyro is useless away from a body of water
True, but in the water or need the water it can use as cover
>Stasis is the only combat effective ability and it just freezes enemies for a single second before going on a long cooldown
Or use it to hit a rock, fling into a group killing them all.
I can't believe I see the day when some tries to say SS has better combat than the others
>>
>>389212083
Holy shit guess not even OOT is good because you can't do that in OOT
>>
>>389212198
The webm didn't prove anything. It just proved that someone was wasting time fighting an enemy when the most effective strategy was just to run past it since it moves like molasses. Again, your combat cannot be deep and varied when your game is not built for open world combat. A good game with varied combat that utilizes its space AND has good AI to make decision making important is Monster Hunter.
>>
>>389211360
It's only one autist baiting for more replies. Ignore him. The funny thing is he's a big zelda fag that is mad about botw and he shitposts in gamefaqs too which is sad as fuck.
>>
>>389212343
It just proved you wrong though
And I don't know how people can defend the previous zelda games locking you in a room and forcing you to mash a sword. Because you are forced to do it doesn't make it fun or good. I tend to run past most enemies in previous zeldas too unless it is required to beat them to pass
>>
>>389212272
I can do the nitpicking too

Red bokos are not a threat

magnesis is a poor choice of offense

cyro is still a useless combat rune

swinging a two hander into a group is faster and more effective than stasising a rock that doesnt one hit mid to late game enemies. Checkmate atheist.
>>
>>389212275
In OoT, enemies have actual AI. In SS, they moreso do.
>>
>>389203706
>>389203925
I have literally.l no problems with weapon durabilty. Plan better and git gud.
>>
>>389212343
The optimal way to kill a skull hinox was shown in the webm since it's a 1hko, retard
>>
>>389212489
>And I don't know how people can defend the previous zelda games locking you in a room and forcing you to mash a sword
Cause back then, zelda games weren't made for casual pussies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTVsSrpuFeo
>>
>>389212508
>red bokos are not a threat
But it does a large chunk of damage to other enemies too, up to silver enemies
>magnesis is a poor choice of offense
It's pretty okay if you want a ranged option and don't have arrows, which is pretty often because vendors refuse to stop that
>cyro is a useless combat rune
It's pretty useful if you are near water, letting you get a higher ground and such
>swinging two hander
You can do it further away with the rock though
>>
>>389212632
Too bad that optimal way isnt available most of the time.
>>
>>389212739
>large chunk

No it doesnt. I've played the game.

magnesis is still a shitty ability.

cyro is still useless

And swinging a sword doesnt involve me finding a rock and hoping its near enough and that enemies are lined up enough to willingly get hit by it.
>>
>>389212821
>The AI in SS is also basically non-existent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qxC20iX3-4
>>
>>389212343
Comparing BOTW to MH
Wot?

>>389212508
>Red bokos are not a threat
Sure but doesn't change that it easily to use a bomb to instantly kill them.
>magnesis is a poor choice of offense
It can literally onshot boko depend on size
>cyro is still a useless combat rune
Again quick for cover for jumping off for archery
>swinging a two hander into a group is faster and more effective than stasising a rock that doesnt one hit mid to late game enemies
So you agree that SS has inferior combat to BOTW. Because you can't do any thing but simon says in it.
>>
>>389212747
That doesn't change the fact that it was the optimal way under that precise circumstance. How hard is that to grasp?
>>
>>389212831
>magnesis is a shitty ability
Good argument
>cryo is still useless
An even better argument
>swinging a sword doesn't involve
Of course you don't use magnesis when there are no rocks nearby, but if there is why not use it?
>>
>>389212953
How hard is it to grasp that the game's optimal strats is to just swing a sword or run past it? So much for that deeper varied combat.
>>
>>389212669
>zelda games weren't made for casual pussies.
Time to play Devil's Advocate here. Not only is that an easy boss with a telegraphed attack and a slow recover speed, but that player purposely gimped himself in both health and attack power.
>>
>>389212602
What? The AI in BOTW is more advanced than in previous Zelda games just for the mere fact that it's using better tech.
>>
>>389212669
Did you mean to prove yourself wrong? The enemy's moves are so telegraphed and half the fight is mashing while the other half is waiting

>>389212906
Holy fuck telegraphed enemy moves again. Wow such amazing AI
>>
>>389212987
How about I be a good player and just ignore combat entirely cause it doesnt matter in this game.
>>
>>389202705
I want a Zelda game.

I expect more BotW-style shit.
>>
I seriously doubt the next Zelda game plays like BotW. Outside of Majora's Mask, none of the 3D Zelda games have reused the previous one's assets or mechanics.
>>
>>389213023
But you just proved it is more varied. You can actually run away, unlike most zeldas where you are forced to mash more buttons to "win"
>>
>>389213096
>The AI in BOTW is more advanced than in previous Zelda games
>go behind tree
>enemy ignores you
>>
>>389213115
This is still not an argument.

and of course you can, it's your choice. Doesn't make the other options you have null and invalid though
>>
>>389213023
Because there's more options in combat in BOTW compare to SS.
>>
>>389213023
Throwing a metal boomerang under a thunderstorm is the optimal strat because it's a OHKO and it's the fastest way to kill it you dense faggot. What the fuck are you even trying to argue?
>>
>>389213252
>enemy ignores you
Lying fuck. Unless you are wearing stealth armour that never happens
>>
>>389207385
Linear =/= bad
you stupid fuck. Non-linear is an excuse for devs to be lazy as shit.
>>
>>389202705
I want Link to have a rival who gets the Triforce of Power and who you encounter throughout the game as he attempts to be a Hero like Link and trying to crush that Zelda puss.

Then make him the final boss of the game who dies for Link's glory. I want a tragedy.
>>
>>389202705
Bravely Default's composer Revo to team up with Koji Kondo for the ost.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT1yiLP4oMY Would like to see them work together
>>
>>389213252
>enemy doesn't see you if you hide behind a tree

so?
>>
>>389213457
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT1yiLP4oMY
>>
>>389213202
Thats not proof of variation. It's proof of combat's non existence.

>>389213289
>skyward sword
>can use wind blower, bow, bomb, beetle, clawshots, slingshot, whip, shield parry and shield push

>botw
>combat options are swing a weapon, throw a weak bomb, use a half second stasis, or hope that you can get the perfect rare circumstance to blast an enemy in a thunderstorm
>>
>>389203441
>or a unique language that subtitled
Honestly I never saw anything wrong with the Hyaa and Hmmm that characters would do over subtitles in past games, i think it makes the game worse having real VA...
Midna was nice sort of having a babble that was subtitled with out it being weird
>>
>What do you want from the next 3D Zelda?
BOTW again, but with a rebooted story. No extra lore nonsense; just Link saves Zelda from Ganon. No durability. Smaller world. More dungeons. Traditional dungeons + Divine Beast lateral puzzle style dungeons. Keep the physics-based puzzles.
Make Link even more feminine, just to watch people get salty.
Something very similar to what I'm wanting. The Zelda team has proven that they're willing to listen to fan outcry. If they take the BOTW formula, which was a success, and improve upon its aspects based on what people dislike about the game, we could have the best Zelda ever made on our hands.
>>
>>389202705
>Want
More actual dungeons, more redefined combat system (BoTW was a step up, but I think they can still improve it) actual worthwhile side quests.

>Expect
BoTW 1.5
>>
>>389213415
This. Being linear meant that a dev had to carefully orchestrate the level design and the game experience. It use to be the golden skill to have. Now devs have thrown it away for the open world means freedom and no structure meme.
>>
>>389213415
>Linear = bad, you stupid fuck. Linear is an excuse for devs to be lazy as shit.
>>
>>389213252
is this bait? how is that not logical?
>>
>>389213545
>combat's non existence
But it exists, but you can choose to ignore it. Just because you can't see a sword right now doesn't mean swords don't exist

More like
>botw
>combat options are parry, dodge, bomb, stasis, magnesis, magic, wind blower, spears, axe, two-handed swing attack, bow, plunge attack, flurry

Holy shit anon you're really desperate, fighting an obviously lost battle
>>
>>389213545
>literally fucking lists the slingshot
>ignores every other thing in botw
>>
File: 1376173482666.jpg (32KB, 428x213px) Image search: [Google]
1376173482666.jpg
32KB, 428x213px
>>389213740
>spears, axe, two-handed swing attack
>you mean the weapons with the same weapon type and no enemies being weak to certain ones like in games with good weapon pros and cons?
>>
>>389213643
>linear game
>devs are able to design areas knowing exactly what skills you'll have by that point
>enemies can be designed to allow you to overcome them more easily as you get new equipment that exploits a weakness
>dungeons are able to have a natural increase in difficulty throughout your playthrough

>non-linear game
>all dungeons are designed for your basic skill set
>new enemies are recolors with bigger numbers
>no new equipment and no puzzles reliant on them because devs have no idea where you'll go
>>
>>389213815
I listed what you have on hand right at the bat in SS vs what you have on hand in Botw. In Botw, your combat options are severely less.
>>
>>389213905
Just like what you fucking listed in in the skyward sword "options". Slingshot? Really? The beetle? Really?

Also the spears and axes are two distinct weapon classes each with their pros and cons, try harder
>>
File: old-link2.jpg (340KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
old-link2.jpg
340KB, 1000x1000px
Old man link where he's the king, or adult is fine he doesn't have to be old. I can't really do playing as a kid anymore because it's harder to self insert :^)
>>
>>389214003
>severely less
Uh honey thats wrong>>389213740

You can have them on hand from the start of the game too
>>
File: this nigga.png (103KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
this nigga.png
103KB, 512x512px
>>389213415
The best games ever made are non-linear faggot

>>389213545
>wind blower, bow, bomb, beetle, clawshots, slingshot, whip
And those are never used for anything bit puzzle solving. They are ineffective during combat (non bosses) and you can't beat the game using them. They aren't even a part of the combat system. Your primary source of damage is your blade and shield skills it's what you use 99% of the game. What a bait post this is
>>
>>389214129
They're severely less. Your nintendo drone delusion doesnt change that.
>>
>>389202705
The MC isnt Link and dies a horrible death at the end so Link can succeed in the future.
>>
>Play as Zelda rescue Link
>Maybe another game in Termina
>Play as a wolf again
>Return of Midna
>>
>>389214204
>They are ineffective during combat
Then everything but the sword and bow in Botw are ineffective during combat. You either have to accept that all the options the player has on demand are considered acceptable or not.
>>
>>389214231
>severely less
Uh but I listed more?

Also funny man, you calling me deluded when you have 0 arguments to the contrary
>>
>>389208826
I'm not autistic enough to figure this shit out
>>
>>389214204
>The best games ever made are non-linear faggot
Let's see

>Ocarina of Time
>Tetris
>Super Mario 64
>A Link to the Past
>Chrono Trigger
>Street Fighter II
>Final Fantasy VII
>Super Metroid
>Super Mario World
>Goldeneye 007
>Half-Life 2
>Resident Evil 4
>Super Mario Kart
>Metal Gear Solid
>Super Mario Bros. 3
>Super Mario Bros.
>Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Fuck it, I've listed enough. Skyrim isn't anywhere near the top 30, Bethesda babby.
>>
>>389214319
Then everything you listed besides the sword and the bow is ineffective during combat in SS.

Actually the rods in botw are more effective than any sword in game so in BOTW it's more like rods, swords and bows
>>
>>389214114
That would actually be pretty cool, playing as an older, rugged, experienced link.
Maybe they could even bring back a time travel system where you can play as younger link, which plays differently than the older link.
>>
>>389214456
>lists a list with many non-linear games in it
>lists fucking mario kart
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>>389214471
Then you're bringing non primary attacks back into the mix. I'm aware that Botw consolidates its weapon system by letting you change the sword out, but they serve the same mechanic as changing to a different item in SS.
>>
>>389214570
Pls fuck off with your fanfics
>>
>>389214204
Wind blower knocks around airborne enemies, bow for taking out far enemies bomb can blow up enemies, beetle can stun far away enemies or knock down enemies that are on a ledge, slingshot stuns nearby enemies and is better at taking out kies than your sword and the whip can be used to steal treasures from enemies
>>
File: Luna.png (313KB, 628x354px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.png
313KB, 628x354px
>>389214456
Majority of those are non-linear dumb fuck

>>389214319
Okay they're. Now still SS has less combat options then BOTW.
>>
>>389214585
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_considered_the_best
>>
>>389214594
So in terms of primary mechanics they are the same, but once you add in optional ones botw is obviously more varied, right? Okay glad we agree
>>
>Time travel of some sort
>linear dungeon sequence
>some small dungeon like caves similar to shrines
>big world to explore like botw
>art style similar to oot / mm

i dont know what to expect to be honest.
>>
>>389214670
How is that a fanfic you goofy chuckle fuck?
>>
>>389214585
>>389214719
Which ones on that list are nonlinear, shitpost san?
>>
>>389214743
SS beats Botw in varied on demand options right when that happens. Which is why it's a losing argument for the Botw side.
>>
>>389214672
Okay real talk who the fuck uses the beetle or wind blower in combat? Especially the beetle. Man fuck the beetle
>>
>>389214807
Is this bait or do you not know what non-linear means. It doesn't mean open world.

>>389214832
See
>>389213740
>>
>>389214832
>on demand options
Except you have the options on demand if you so wish to have. Stop shitposting anon, it's a losing argument for the SS side

>>389214807
Ones I played
>Chrono Trigger
>LTTP
>Super metroid
>Castlevania
>SM64
>>
>>389214864
I can't speak for the beetle but I used the wind blower all the time, especially for those floating puffer fish that'd explode if you got too close
>>
>>389214982
All those games are linear, retard. Millenials have no idea what linear vs non linear mean these days.
>>
File: FFXV_CG-Render_03.jpg (319KB, 864x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV_CG-Render_03.jpg
319KB, 864x1280px
>>389214570
It'd be neat but Japan will never do it, they like their little boy protagonists too much. Old man Noctis in FFXV gave me hope but he was only featured in one chapter. Looked amazing tho, much better than he's default Sasuke clone look.
>>
>>389214982
>Chrono Trigger
>LTTP
>Super metroid
>Castlevania
>SM64
Might as well just close this thread. You have no fucking clue what the word "nonlinear" means. All of those progress in a straight line.
>>
>>389215051
>Chrono trigger is linear
What the fuck anon? You can challenge the final boss at multiple parts of the game. it's the definition of non-linear
>>
>>389215172
>straight line
>chrono trigger
In LTTP you can also switch up the order of the dungeons you do. Don't really remember the rest too well
>>
>>389215182
No it isn't. The narrative and the game move in a straight line. You have to go to 600 AD before 2300 AD and so on. The only nonlinear part of the entire game is that you have a few sidequests at the end that you can do before the final boss.
>>
>>389215321
Except the narrative can end early altogether if you manage to beat the final boss early
>>
>>389215172
You're telling me that Super Metroid is linear despite playing in reverse boss order or getting the gravity suit as one of your first upgrades.
>>
>>389215417
And it moved in a straight line to that early end.

>>389215556
Yeah, because you're sequence breaking. "Sequence breaking" meaning that there's a "sequence" that you're "breaking". Sequences involve lines. They're linear.
>>
File: zelda_tp_hd_horse.jpg (261KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
zelda_tp_hd_horse.jpg
261KB, 1200x675px
I just want a Zelda more "realistic and mature" like Majoras Mask and Twilight Princess

I want dungeons, l want good characters, and i want good music
>>
>>389215772
I just want Gothic: Zelda edition.
>>
>>389215636
Sequence breaking without using glitches were intended by the devs. They wouldn't have put wall jumping and bomb jumping if they didn't want you to go out of order. There's even a secret message in Fusion about it and Zero mission was made to be non linear. Plus Resident Evil, Dark Souls, and the original Metroid are on that list.
>>
>>389215810
You make that sound like a bad thing.
>>
>>389216361
It's not. I literally want Zelda with gothic mechanics.
>>
>>389207385
You can do that stuff without being completely linear. It's called clever design and the older Zelda games used to have that.
>>
Just let Nintendo do whatever, I enjoyed all zeldas even SS
>>
>>389214204
Some of the best games ever made are also linear. Almost like different games do different things well or something.
>>
>>389216461
I misread your post there and my brain thought it was negative for some stupid reason. My bad.
>>
A return to Termina (as adult Link) would be cool. Even better if there is more backstory to Majora in the game.
>>
>>389216626
But the best Zelda's are the ones that are non-linear.
>>
I haven't been immersed into a game like BOTW in many years. If they make a BOTW 2 with a new world to get lost in, you're goddamn right I'm gobbling it up.
>>
>>389217890
i'd like to gobble you up while you play BOTW, anon
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.