[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone played this? If so what's you're opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: eft.jpg (610KB, 1558x997px) Image search: [Google]
eft.jpg
610KB, 1558x997px
Has anyone played this? If so what's you're opinion of it? should I buy into the beta or is it doomed?
>>
>>389193538
someone bought me the 140$ edition and I play it every so often till its release. Its pretty in depth with weapon mechanics and builds. But unfortunatly most people horde loot and kill people with melee weapons and take super looted peoples shit. Getting good gear in this game is really really hard. So when you die to a dick head with a crowbar your set back a couple weeks.
>>
>>389193538
Bought and played it a while back but it was too unforgiving for me. I hated going through an hour of crawling around just to be instagibbed from across the map by someone who actually had good equipment unlike my single makarov and one mag of ammo that I spent all my money on.
Game is great, but there's a point where git gud is no longer worth the effort.
>>
>>389195050
>couple of weeks
WEW lad. I played for 2 weeks and have 1.2 million rubbles and 30 k dollars, 8 ak, 2 m4, 2 sniper, 5 helmets etc. And it is easy as fuck to make money if you know how to get the AI down.
>>
File: hunter.jpg (425KB, 2048x1314px) Image search: [Google]
hunter.jpg
425KB, 2048x1314px
>>389195620
some of us have 9-5 jobs.
>>
>>389195620
Did they make the game easier at some point? Last I played a few months back AI would constantly instagib you on sight if they had anything beyond a handgun.
>>
File: garys mod.gif (546KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
garys mod.gif
546KB, 256x192px
Anyone know when the actual launch of the game will be?
>>
>>389195760
Yeah they toned down the aimbot but shotgun scavs are still deadly as fuck.
They are easy to cheese, cause the aim they have now only kicks in when you are too long in the line of sight.
>>
>>389195050
>someone bought me the 140$ edition
fuck you and your rich friends
>>
>>389197105
>rich friends
>literally 2 paychecks of saving money
???
>>
>>389197105
desu I was a semi popular streamer for a well known ww1 game and one of the viewers was like here I bought this for you I want you to try this game. Thats the only reason I know about it. Its an ok game.
>>
File: 1496780142746.jpg (33KB, 396x708px) Image search: [Google]
1496780142746.jpg
33KB, 396x708px
What package should i get if i decide to buy it?
>>
>>389197604
Wait till release.
Or open beta.
>>
>>389197604
Honestly just get the base game package. But it depends on how much you wanna spend of course
>>
>>389197689
when does it come out?
>>
>>389198123
Never
I hope next year or so. But that would be too early I think.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.