[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started playing this, I'm about 3 hours in. I did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Mount_&_Blade_-_Warband_cover.jpg (57KB, 339x470px) Image search: [Google]
Mount_&_Blade_-_Warband_cover.jpg
57KB, 339x470px
I just started playing this, I'm about 3 hours in. I did the quest saving that guys brother, won a tournament, and forced a village to pay their taxes. Now I'm running around with like 40 men and just killing bandits or whatever.

What the fuck else is there to do in this game? Was anyone just as confused when they first started playing like i am? It's really good, I just don't know what to do next.
>>
Oh, I'm playing vanilla also.
>>
Join the enemy of a faction you hate, and lay the smack down
>>
File: Klethi2.jpg (80KB, 200x550px) Image search: [Google]
Klethi2.jpg
80KB, 200x550px
enter my waifu, klethi:

>illiterate, can't write or read
>born in slavery in a castle
>manages to buy her own freedom through hard work and skill
>from a child kitchen helper to a self-made woman and hired assassin employed by the king himself
>loves jewels and gold due to her slavery and pennyless background
>values money up to the last cent, after a battle, she goes through the bodies of enemies and dismember them to look for hidden valuables
>not a whore, never sold her body, just used it to seduce nobles to kill them for rewards (and even stole trinkets from them afterward, as a bonus)
>steals from the rich: nobles, kings enemies, heedless of the dangers and always managing to escape
>she's superstitious
>she's funny and makes you laugh, fights with a boring engineer character believing he's a sorcerer after going through his backpack and finding his schematics
>reads your hand and tells you you're destinied to be a ruler and a hero
>gives goosebumps to weaklings without being edgy or anything, she's just very raw, practical and rural
>after a battle goes through wounded enemies and, whilsting, cut their throats. It needs to be done
>she makes the most brisk and experience men, former thieves and assasins, run
>respects your leadership and ranks
>she's fond of people who had tragic pasts (especially women) and promises to protect them untile death, like they were her brothers or sisters
>against gratuit violence and suffering, dislikes injustices, but doesn't whine or condemn them if her leader does that, plus in the battlefield she's completely cold blooded and earthless
>best friend of second best woman, Deshavi (ex slave sex-child sold by her parents, sex-slave prisoner for decades for bandit groups after escaping the first time)
>>
>>389190454
The game is grindy as fuck. Just gain enough renown or whatever its called by joining a faction and fighting anyone you could stand a chance. Eventually you'll become a lord and get a banner, after that it's the same process until you have a large enough army to tell your king to fuck off and make your own faction.
>>
>>389190454
Try to gain a king's favor and join their faction, then work your way up the social ladder until you get your own castle or city.

The endgame is to either have your king conquer the entire land, or to start your own faction and have it conquer the entire land.
>>
I feel like OP has started this thread many times before, but I don't really remember...
>>
>>389190454
First ask the lords of some faction for quests until they offer you a mercenary work contract, then raid the caravans of enemy kingdoms for some time. You'll make a whole lot of denars by selling their goods, and the relations penalties your raids will incur with the other factions are reset when the war- or your contract ends.
>>
>>389191308
>play gekokujo
>drown in waifus

>>389191469
>The game is grindy as fuck
My only complaint is how awful auto-battle is, and that modding isn't modular enough that the fixed versions of it can be added to other things to make them less grindy.
>>
File: 20170901231344_1.jpg (249KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170901231344_1.jpg
249KB, 1440x900px
OP, I'm 70 hours in, playing for one month now and I had no idea what this game was about.
My recommendation is to just go with the flow and do what you feel like. Eventually you'll know when it's time to step up the game.
Enjoy the trip!
>>
>>389190454
Now you a quote wealth
>pick a faction you won't ever join
>raid villages
>Well goods in other lands
>profit
>invest into enterprises
>rinse
>repeat
After that's said and done join a faction. More money equals better troops which makes it easier for you to take castles and towns.l
>>
>>389190454
it's grindy but fun for a while. basically you can keep doing what you're doing. if you don't belong to a faction you can ride around and see which one you'd like to be a part of. you can also start one or more businesses in any of the towns. you need to see which business will do better where. you can also start your own faction if you know what to do. you can marry into royalty too. that will boost your standing with a king in a faction. best thing to do now is swear allegence to a king and fight in battle when they send for you. build up your party, funds and build up your relations and you'll eventually be given the chance to get a fiefdom, town, and castle. also if you have a business in a faction that is at war with a faction you belong to you won't recieve funds from that business until the war with them is over.
forgot to mention starting a business costs a good sum of money and also maybe trust or something else. i haven't played mountain blade for over a year so i don't remember exactly.
>>
What mod should I play besides Floris?
>>
>>389193515
Floris Evolved
>>
>>389191954
How do you feel about multiplayer? OP here, i tried it and instantly disliked it. Dudes were one hitting me.
>>
>>389191308
>not a whore
>>
>>389195431
You're not a whore if you do it for free.
>>
>>389195710
No I'm pretty sure you are
>>
>>389190454
>not playing dicklomacy
>in the year of our lord anno 2017
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.