[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wesp5's VtM: Bloodlines patch is the biggest poison in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (123KB, 537x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 537x768px
I haven't played the game since release and just a week ago decided to give it another go with this seemingly popular patch.
And you know, it's completely fucked up, the game was nowhere this bad plain vanilla. There was only one single game breaking bug in vanilla where you had to use a console command to continue. Otherwise it was completely fine.

Now this dude, Werner Spahl aka Wesp5, he's been "fixing" this game for over 10 years. His patch is already at version 9.7 (wtf). I mean, there is not enough dialogs and scripts to comb over in the span of 10 years. But let's suppose he's working very slow. OK, well, since the patch is 400+ MB in size I suppose tons of shit should've been fixed and the game should be mostly a smooth sailing. Right?
>>
>>389184682
Nope. There's actually more bugs. I constantly come across all kinds of weird issues. Like missing dialog lines, broken cutscenes, shit not spawning where it should be. OK, I'm a learned man, I google this shit. And yeah, you sure come across various threads on various obscure forums where Wesp5 is coming out of the woodwork (or more like a knight in shining armor) and saying things like "oh sorry I must have broken it, add this line to that file to fix it" or "use this console command to push through" and "I'll fix it in version 5.6.1 beta 3, promise". And yeah, some of these threads are from 2010 or earlier. Shit's not been fixed yet.
Now, either this dude is utterly incompetent or he keeps on breaking things just so that he can keep on releasing more patches to support this twisted hobby of his.

All those forums, all those accounts. Where does he find the time to create so many accounts and promote his patch? Or maybe, that's his goal, to bask in the attention. To break something and then tell people how to get around the issue and get all those pats on his back for being such a knowledgeable fan.
If you had 10 years, you could fix everything. At least every single dialog file and every single script in the game. But nah, this patch is an absolute mess of attention whoring.
>>
>>389184682
>>389184721
sounds like ur mad jelly
gg ez
>>
>>389184682
>>389184721
fuck off Tessera
>>
>what is plus patch
>>
sup tessera
>>
>>389184721
You fix it yet?
>>
someone fill me in on this tessera cuck so I can laugh at him too
>>
RPG Codex posters are an odd bunch
>>
>>389187403
what's going on
>>
>>389184682
How fucking stupid are you? Just play without the patch then retard.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.