[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't care about the absurd prices or shitty community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Artwork-GTA_Online.jpg (146KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Artwork-GTA_Online.jpg
146KB, 640x360px
I don't care about the absurd prices or shitty community of children on their dad's computer. I don't care about the constant paywall/grind fest to get anything nowadays.

Let me tell you a story.
>me, 18
>excited for gunrunning
>muh tactical
>think of all the cool new outfits
>loved playing dress up in that game so this was a whole new ball park
>see cool juggernaut suit in game mode
>wish i could have it
>goodidea.jpg
>download crappy mod menu
>told myself i wouldn't flaunt my menu
>get a little too power crazy
>want to do vigilante justice and get rid of the shitty hackers
>strip them of guns and clothes and then kick them from server
>nothing gets past me
>next day
>banned for month
>ohshit.tor
>the entire time i forget to uninstall my menu
>get back on
>within an hour banned

I just wanted to clean up the streets and look fashionable. After buying this game for PS3, XBOX 360 and PC, I wanted to have more fun with my friends without worrying about dickheads ruining the fun.

tl;dr kinda wished i just didn't touch the game until after gunrunning so i could still play with friends. now permabanned with no way to get back and it kills me.
>>
>>389184431

nice blog post
>>
>>389184582
all i want is to play games with my friends again. this was the only game we could ever agree on playing.
>>
you must be older than 18 to post here
>>
>>389184431
you ARE the community of children who huddle up and form little gay groups instead of turning the map into a wasteland like you're supposed to.
>>
>>389184582
dammit i was typing this then i saw you already posted it :^(
>>
>>389185269
all i want to do in this 70 dollar game is dress up like a banana and shoot my friends. it's all i ever did on console.
>>
>>389185428
ye ye stfy faggot and kill yourself
>>
>>389184431
Anyone who starts their greentext stories with
>be me/me
Or announces their age when it's irrelevant is obviously underage.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.