[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Tomb Raider: The Dagger of Xian? https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Desktop-09.18.2016-18.36.42.15.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Desktop-09.18.2016-18.36.42.15.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Thoughts on Tomb Raider: The Dagger of Xian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbLZbBB6uZo

http://kotaku.com/fans-remaking-tomb-raider-2-in-unreal-engine-4-1798681758
>>
Mite be kewl.
But it's sure as shit gonna get C&D'd.
>>
>>389180592
Guy got permission as long as he doesn't receive any money off it including donations.
>>
>>389179670
Why the fuck do idiots release trailers and info before release just so they end up getting C&D'd?
>>
>>389179670

>boobs too big
>shorts too short
>not "empowered" enough

This thing is dead in the water.
>>
>>389180705
>including donations

that's bullshit.
>>
>>389179670
Great remake.
The were some little hiccups with the controls while trying to climb and the tigers lacking some animations and be totally bullshit sometime.
The last puzzle of the demo was great and I can't wait for more.
>>
Hoping for a nude mod
>>
File: 1504303483805.jpg (177KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504303483805.jpg
177KB, 1500x1000px
>>389180750
>No boob or ass bouncing

Fucking dead, indeed
>>
Played through it and it was pretty good. Only issue I found is it was rather difficult at times to tell what's safe to grab and not safe. Example is when you're crossing the great wall and you walk through that center ruins. The drop down to the ground is short, but attempting it just auto kills you. It requires you to jump into the window nearby and shimmy around safely.
>>
File: 1478767655110.jpg (28KB, 398x399px)
1478767655110.jpg
28KB, 398x399px
>>389180750
>boobs too big
>>
>>389180831
How so? It's part of Unreal's policy too. You owe them royalties based on profits or donations.
>>
>>389180705
The message he posted was before the demo was released; based on how truly impressive it looks from such a small team I wouldn't be surprised if it got a lot of media attention and a shitload of people start messaging Crystal Dynamics about how much they wanna see this get finished. If these guys don't get hired by CD, another studio will.
>>
>>389181346
The Crystal Dynamics had this issues as well. They made the falls kill you if you're at medium height, where the old games it would consume you about 1/4 life or less.
One thing that I notice is that some jumps are really stupidly long. Like, what the fuck, how can someone jump that long? Or maybe I am retarded.
>>
>>389180705
Yeesh, because jews never change their minds, rite?
>>
>>389179670

Looks like a better successor to TR than the shit we got now.
>>
>>389181769

I had the same issue with the jumps looking way too far, but they're safe to jump and the way you're suppose to go. It's easy to get confused where you're supposed to go because it doesn't look safe.

It was good but it still feels fan-made enough to distract you that it's not up to par with the Legends game. The controls are spot-on and feel almost identical to Legends and Anniversary. The puzzles are interesting and keep you on your toes.

It just needs to be polished up and give you better visual indications of what's safe, what's not safe. Ledges nearly all look the same, then the bricks do as well so it's hard to tell where to go.

Old-New Lara > New Tumblr Lara
>>
So, what's a good alternative to the old TR games?
I remember Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine being pretty good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.