[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Esports is going to kill another good game Thanks Ubisoft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 546164616465146151.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
546164616465146151.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>Esports is going to kill another good game

Thanks Ubisoft for listening to esport autism
>>
H E A L T H E D

Did they really gut all the lighting and say they tweaked it?
>>
>>38917772
>>389177853

No operation health is not the problem this time. Ubisoft are going to change the recoil in Siege to the style counter strike uses.
>>
>>389178026
and?
>>
>>389177724
I like how when I launch the game it disconnects my wifi, pretty cool feature in my opinion.
>>
>>389177853

Lighting is the least of our worries but its good now. Ubisoft is catering to ESPORTS autism and they are going to change the recoil of the guns.
>>
>>389178429
>>389178026
similar to CS? really?
>>
File: dean (2).jpg (20KB, 312x248px) Image search: [Google]
dean (2).jpg
20KB, 312x248px
So how's this specific game getting ruined?

How does esports ruin games in general?
>>
>>389178931
>How does esports ruin games in general?

Generally games end up getting balanced around the 5% of people who play at a high level and are the loudest, rather than the other 95% that just play for fun
>>
>>389179094
>Balancing for casuals.
For fucking shame.
>>
You can finally see inside and out without needing glasses
>>
>>389179196
Yeah, balancing the game for the overwhelming majority of players, what a shit idea. /sarcasm
>>
>>389179385
Didn't work for overwatch.
>>
source?
>>
>>389179572
>blizz nef widow's original scope / 76 recoil/spread because they weren't intuitive
>constantly turns their game into casual but promotes as e-sports competitive shit
I can't understand their mind. Why so contradictory.
>>
>>389179664
They talked about it during Ubisoft's PAX livestream, at the end of the Rainbow Six segment. They're putting it on the test servers first, then rolling it out to everyone later.
>>
>>389179572
Thats because overwtach is shit. Bought it, played for a month, got bored, then sold.
>>
>>389180768
>>389178026
I mean, its not exactly cs where the pattern of the recoil doesnt match at all to wherever your aim is meaning that you have to autistically learn where you have to actually aim to compensate it.

In here you just have to keep the aim on target from shot to shot, and I never really felt like it was that hard to keep the aim on top of the enemy at medium/close range, and some weapons already acted differently from others, MP7 slides a lot to the sides, the AK goes up a lot, the Scar goes everywhere. What is there else to change, really? I doubt people will start spraying full auto at long range because they now know where the next bullet will land, even in CS they still use bursts.

I honestly dont know if it will change that much.
>>
>>389179385
>>>reddit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.