[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS there any visible differences between the PS3 and PS4 versions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: download (6).jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
12KB, 225x225px
IS there any visible differences between the PS3 and PS4 versions? Isn't it a hand drawn/sprite based game?

PS4 version is $10 more. Any features that are worth the extra $10 or should I just get PS3?
>>
>>389174242

PS3 is 720p

PS4 is 1080p
>>
>>389174898
Okay.. LEt mke rephrase: Anything MEANINGFUL that is different?
>>
>>389175431
>higher resolution girls aren't meaningful
>>
Is the ps3 version Leifthrasir? PS4 version redid the difficulty and updated the level designs. It also includes classic mode with the old balance. Good thing too, because the new version is way too easy.
>>
>>389175431
It has higher definition. That's pretty meaningful
>>
>>389175521
No. they really aren;t. I'm playing a game for a game, not for oggling 2D depictions of women. I want actual differences like content, levels, playability, that kind of thing: Like >>389175534
said. Is it the same as PS2 or PS4?
>>
>>389175667
>Visual difference
Yes there is a visual difference you dumb fuck
>>
Are there any differences in the frame rate between the two versions?
>>
>>389176037
My point is ulike 75% of this community I don't care about HD tits. I want improved gameplay and framerate. I'm getting this out of the way right now just so the thread isn't filled with waifu-wanking.
>>
>>389174242
The PS3 version is just fine. There is pretty much no reason to get the PS4 version unless you game on a 4K display and really, really care about that resolution bump.
>>
Wow perfect time for a thread. Just bought the ps4 version for 30 freedom
>>
>>389174898
From what I remember from the Jap demo, the PS3 version runs at 1080p too
>>
>>389176121
Are you retarded? Stop talking about the girls. PS4 version looks better. All of it. Characters, landscapes, and so on. If you don't care about visuals AT ALL, then ok, get PS3.
>>
>>389176346
You're replying to a train of discussion that started with "HD girls arent meaningful" YOu're the only one here changing the stakes.
>>
>>389176121

I don't know anything about version differences in this game, but as an aside I would like to say you really come off as a dickhead.
>>
>>389174242
A simple good search would have solved your question. OP is a faggot
>>
>>389174242
Velvet and cornelius best couple
>>
just get the ps4 version you fucking retard
>>
>>389175431
Yes. Slowdown is removed for PS4.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.