[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so I just bought this shit. >looks like ass >runs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fucking normies.jpg (129KB, 1200x706px) Image search: [Google]
fucking normies.jpg
129KB, 1200x706px
Ok, so I just bought this shit.

>looks like ass
>runs like ass
>spawn, go parachuting
>shoot a few guys
>get bored
>quit
>refund

I don't understand. I literally could not finish a single game and somehow this shit has millions of players.
I could understand the appeal of Overwatch, hell I put I think 80 hours into it over the past year. I don't understand this.
>>
>>389172757
I felt the same way at first, almost refunded it within minutes; I have around 100 hours now. It's hard to explain, but it just grows on you after a while.
>>
there's two types of shooter players
campers
non-campers

you sound like you're not a camper
>>
What really happened
>spawn, go parachuting
>die
>rage and refund
>>
>>389173153
You the game favors campers? Genuinely asking. I was watching I few streamers play last night because I'm thinking about picking it up and they were all running around
>>
>played it on a toaster
>sucked at it
>came here to cry like a bitch
>>
what kind of sad life do you have that you need to come here and blog why a game didn't entertain you instead of just, you know, move on and play something else?
>>
>>389172757
It's only good if you are playing with friends, you need to a deranged masochist to play it and have fun alone.
>>
played it for a few hours and uninstalled it, not a fan of shit performance in these kinda games
>>
>>389173201
>>389173317

>/v/ yet again projects its inability to play video games on others
>>
>>389172757
Was on internet gaming hiatus due to satellite, fixed my shit and saw this was the big new game to play and bought it after watching a pretty decent guy who makes videos ( I almost never watch video games unless i cant play it). He made it look fun so I got it, first game was harsh but since i was excited to play again i kept going now I like it. but I want a battlefield like game now too

stop taking it so seriously and just play it like a quick game, that has no consequences
>>
>>389172757
My favorite streamer Randomfaggot36903 plays this, that's why I love it. I watch his stream and we laugh and have in jokes with the latest memes. I played it for about 15 minutes and it's the best game ever.
>>
>>389173791
Streamer is Fugglet, you should watch how he plays and treats the game OP. you might see the fun in it. I happened upon some other streamers who raged at their mates and other bullshit and I dont see how they are having fun
>>
File: PUBG.jpg (217KB, 1863x375px) Image search: [Google]
PUBG.jpg
217KB, 1863x375px
>>389172757
>>389173201
Here ya go
>>
>>389173293
It favors campers if they are quick to react to the circle and set their camp before anybody can move in.

>>389174153
can confirm, shit at shooters, have always had 4k dpi on mouse because I'm an RTS guy, can't aim anything to save my life, only play because of friends, still get constant wins, all you need is luck, which happens often, game is basically fun for 5 min out of the hours I put on it
>>
>>389173696
I win this game all the time, it's easy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.