[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This worth getting discounted on steam right now? Is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: deusex.jpg (262KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
deusex.jpg
262KB, 1024x576px
This worth getting discounted on steam right now?
Is the Denuvo shit removed?
>>
its pretty good, right up until the game hits a wall and ends because the jews at square enix cut the game in half.

and then because it didnt sell wel because of square enix bullshit they will never release the second half.

Fuck, i'm still mad.
>>
>>389169528
Square Enix never removes Denuvo.
>>
Wot I liked:
-Prague is fun to explore on your own
-the big bank was cool
-more vertical space overall
-visuals are sometimes nice

Wot I didn't like:
-gunplay is pretty much the same
-new augs are pretty much all lethal focus besides Blink-Lite
-only 1 real boss fight
-said boss fight is at the game's end
-boss is basically just Barret from HR but in a maze of tripwires
-story is dull as shit
-most of the new characters are annoying
-Breach Mode is pants-on-head retarded
-story will arguably never be finished

It's worth $15, but it really doesn't have the draw that HR did.
>>
>>389169528
Awful game. I liked HR (Director's cut) but MD does nothing for the series. Save your money.
>>
>>389170623
although the main story is not that interesting.. the sidequest stories are top tier. Game was worth it for those alone
>>
It's alright. Got it on 50% sale and I enjoyed it. Brings more questions than answers to the whole Deus Ex story.
>>
Generic, uninspired and boring. It isn't fun to play, there's not a whole to explore, quests are bland, the game only sometimes looks good and generally feels like an odd mashup of ideas and locales that you'd only see come to fruition during the days of the previous gen.
>>
>>389169773
JapJews are really somethin' else...
>>
File: 1470676727537.png (67KB, 200x318px) Image search: [Google]
1470676727537.png
67KB, 200x318px
>>389169528
Great game, improves on HR gameplay wise in every way. Writing is a bit worse. And story altough good feels more like part 1 out of 2 or 3 even.
>>
game design took a few steps up from human revolution, with the exception of some unresponsive menus and a more clunky cover system, even though they did expand upon both.
actually puts the crafting industry meme to good use, and doesn't feel out of place whatsoever.
story teases you with the interesting shit you wanna explore, but then gives you the uninteresting counterpart and completes that story arc, but makes it feel like the game has been completely cut in half.
the good far outweighs the bad and it's my goty 2016 despite those big downsides.
>>
It's still to expensive for what it is. It's literally half a game.
>>
>Deus Ex died for capeshit

Square-Enix needs to rot in hell
>>
File: i never asked for this either.jpg (74KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
i never asked for this either.jpg
74KB, 1000x563px
>>389169528

had more fun with observer
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.