[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Little things from Sonic Mania you appreciated. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: maniahydrocitypillar.png (45KB, 81x267px) Image search: [Google]
maniahydrocitypillar.png
45KB, 81x267px
>ITT: Little things from Sonic Mania you appreciated.
The darker color palette on these n-words actually works really well!
>>
This little point where you go bouncing through a lot of microphones is pretty fucking addicting
>>
>>389160265
niggers?
>>
>>389160969
The Spinball sound effect when you jump in the vans was really cool too.
>>
>>389161361
No, Nigerians
>>
File: 1504076739733.jpg (280KB, 914x808px) Image search: [Google]
1504076739733.jpg
280KB, 914x808px
>>389160265
I slightly prefer the classic look for nostalgia but I enjoy change just the same. Hydrocity was one of my favorite zones here and in classic

We can say niggers here
>>
I'm still asshurt that they reversed the Hydrocity backgrounds.
>>
>>389163421
It makes me sad that more people complain about this than the bullshit outrun-the-camera bug recreated from Sonic 2
>>
>>389163273
both of these look like obnoxious faggots
>>
File: hydrocity.png (1MB, 4926x1850px) Image search: [Google]
hydrocity.png
1MB, 4926x1850px
>>389163421
>>389163894
They were reversed because Act 1 has the water rising and lowering gimmick, which would've meant having to program a whole new parallax to move with the water if they didn't switch them. Switching the backgrounds was just an easier solution in terms of development time.
>>
>>389163894
>than the bullshit outrun-the-camera bug recreated from Sonic 2
Wait wat
>>
>>389166319
He's being an idiot, outrunning the camera was never a bug it was present in every 2D sonic game from classic to advance.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.