[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>let's play channel >3 subs >700 videos >10-15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 231321.jpg (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
231321.jpg
21KB, 900x900px
>let's play channel
>3 subs
>700 videos
>10-15 views at max per video
why the fuck do people do this?
>>
>>389156440

They're having fun, and waiting for their big break.
>>
Because it's a creative outlet and a hobby still to some? However if it's the sort that desire e-fame? Maybe they've somehow not heard of Twitch
>>
Because they like it.
It's better than me, I have 15,000 subs and 5,000+ views a video with a 100-1 like ratio and I don't even like making videos MOST of the time.
>>
>>389156440
>that guy on your Steam friends list who's always asking to watch his stream and to join his Steam group
>that one guy who does 100+ part let's plays of random JRPG that nobody watches
>that guy who decides to upload 10 parts of a let's play all at once
>that guy with barely 100 views each video who comes up with a nickname for his "fans"
>that guy with less than 1000 subs who has made a bunch of accounts on every major social media account promoting his channel's "brand"

I know you fucks are out there reading this thread
>>
>>389156852
why are you still there?
>>
>>389156440
they just shitpost on their channel hoping it will magically grow over time
and if you check their videos most of these channels either don't talk allot/do much or are forcing/tryharding to be funny
>>
>>389156440
I tried doing it once with a friend, recording is extremely fun, but it sucks because all the editing and uploading usually falls to one person, which makes the workload uneven, and that person ends up finding it a lot less fun.
>>
File: 1502300082164.jpg (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1502300082164.jpg
9KB, 256x256px
>>389156889
>that guy who gets barely 10 viewers per stream but still puts up a donation link and his steam trade link for people to give him stuff
>>
File: This nigga.gif (3MB, 341x192px) Image search: [Google]
This nigga.gif
3MB, 341x192px
>less than 50 subs
>already asking for donations
>>
Youtube is easier than you think.
All you gotta do is do 5 "let's plays", and review each and every episode, and then review those reviews.
You'll have an infinite amount of videos.
>If someone actually does this then I'm quitting life.
>>
>>389156440
Why do you make this thread every day? Besides that, it varies from person to person. Some like it, others want to be internet famous.
>>
I remember by first youtube video... I was 10 and showing people how to download youtube videos using this downloadable application kek... the fucking shoop da whoop was my wallpaper. I have a few videos with 1000+ but those are just benchmarks and shitty tutorials
>>
File: pickle_rick.jpg (40KB, 413x407px) Image search: [Google]
pickle_rick.jpg
40KB, 413x407px
>get game on release, get to the end as fast as possible, upload final boss
>some have hundreds of thousands of views
>$890 youtube shekels every month from it
>tfw i could have $1200/month if nintendo didn't demonetize their shit
>>
>>389156440
I did the let's play thing but stopped. Didn't get that many views, but a few videos had views ranging from 20k to 5k. Aged videos usually do better for me.
>>
>>389158894
why does nintendo hate jewtube?
>>
>>389156440
>doing it for the views
>not just making content because you like to and it will be useful for someone
>>
File: miyamoto.jpg (74KB, 650x604px) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto.jpg
74KB, 650x604px
>>389158894
Gotta give me my cut first.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.