[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone on /v/ play E.Y.E? I picked it up last year some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: EyeDivine.jpg (23KB, 292x136px) Image search: [Google]
EyeDivine.jpg
23KB, 292x136px
Does anyone on /v/ play E.Y.E? I picked it up last year some time and replayed it a few days ago, and now I'm fucking addicted again.

>psionics
>power armour
>cybernetics
>weapons
>demons
>DEEP LORE
>story arc is very confusing and ambiguous in a deliberate way
>comfy demon hunting on Mars to get money to research new things or upgrade your cyberbrainlet
>>
Have a bump
>>
who else jian master race here
>>
Did they ever change the infinitely respawning enemies?
That was my biggest problem with the game.
>>
>>389137350
What's the problem with that? It just drives you to objectives and gives you less boredom when you're walking around that huge fucking mars map (which reminds me, the dead king asking you to kill humans in his name would be much harder without it)
>>
>>389137350
You can set it so they don't respawn as much, Can't remember if you can turn it off
>>
>>389136832
Jians and Culters should forget that petty civil war and focus on removing feds and demons of hell
>>
File: EYE starter guide.png (3MB, 6984x2128px) Image search: [Google]
EYE starter guide.png
3MB, 6984x2128px
>>
>>389137350

One of the infographics suggested ramping up the ai difficulty and setting respawn to low if that helps
>>
File: 1499469587760.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1499469587760.gif
2MB, 270x188px
This game is bare as fuck, why does /v/ like it so much?
>>
File: 1435204600719.png (220KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
1435204600719.png
220KB, 700x490px
>>389139124
good gunplay
hilarious dialogue
memes
>>
Does any of the treasure (the ones coming to mind are the pirate treasure alluded to in the coastal map you are told of by the looter, and the treasure guarded monster in the tunnels in New Eden the looter there tells you about) actually exist?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECEz3a4GErE

Thread theme
>>
>>389139376
There's the holy grail, but it's nothing special
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.