[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is literally $12 with a good campaign, no microtransactions,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Rock_of_Ages_II.png (220KB, 476x254px) Image search: [Google]
Rock_of_Ages_II.png
220KB, 476x254px
This game is literally $12 with a good campaign, no microtransactions, artistic flourishes and fun online multiplayer. Why aren't you supporting it /v/
>>
>>389125151
First game was repetitive and boring.
>>
>>389125224
reported for terrorism
>>
>>389125151
It's out?
>>
>>389125151
Sadly, there's not much to discuss, but I really love Rock of Ages. I finished the story mode yesterday and now I'll try to git gud for online play.

What's your favorite boulder?
>>
>>389127374
The fucking cube omg!!!!!! so good!!!

What the actual fuck were they thinking?

Sometimes I cant even get up a hill with that thing.
>>
I bought the first game for 0.50c on PS3, Played it and really enjoyed it. Now I see the sequel being released and I honestly find it hard spending 12$ on it. So then I Pirated it,
>the scenery is top notch
>maps are beautiful and unique.
>Cutscenes are sometimes funny

I bet the game is fun to play against friends.
>>
>>389128972
They had to nerf the cube superhard because it always does full damage.
>>
>>389125151
Definitely worth starting with the first game. It leaves a better impression although it's less balanced. For the price they are both worth it.
>>
File: 20170829202119_1.jpg (431KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170829202119_1.jpg
431KB, 1920x1080px
As usual with ACE games, the art direction is stellar but it somehow won't click with me so far.
Perhaps it's how the pace of the matches is kinda awkward, with the tower defense / rock getting chiseled part taking ages (hurr), the action part then taking a minute tops and the door of the enemy almost always going down in three shots.
Having it play faster and the action happening more frequently would greatly increase the fun.
>>
Played it 2v2 yesterday, definitely worth it.
>>
>>389134385
Yeah the ACEsthetic is top notch again. :^)

I didn't play enough of the game to form an opinion yet, so far it's the same as the first slightly tweaked, which is fine it's only 12$.
>>
>>389125151
It's sad to see that those games has no appeal to the masses, meanwhile threads like "games aren't fun anymore" , "gaming is dead" are always popular. It's like those people only look through the narrow prism of what's popular at the moment, see overwatch or PUBG, and forcibly ignore all the shit released without a fanfare of trumpets.
>>
>>389125151
The aesthetics music and cutscenes makes this a solid game in its own right, same as the first game. I wonder if anybody who's a legitimate artist or art major or into art history has shown this to their teacher. Wouldn't be too cringe with all the work and research put into it.
>>
File: 1388618877844.gif (1MB, 400x643px) Image search: [Google]
1388618877844.gif
1MB, 400x643px
Sorry Indie Devs, but I now expect games to come to me a few months later via Humble Bundle. Unless I feel I really need the game RIGHT NOW I won't buy it unless its dirt cheap, even then I've been skipping games I used to buy for a measily 5 bucks.

Playing Stardew Valley now, comfy game.
>>
>>389125151
i did
bought it at launch

it is just an indie game that no one knows about
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.