[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to play a fun new game with a friend. >All of us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1306450005345.jpg (51KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1306450005345.jpg
51KB, 200x200px
>Want to play a fun new game with a friend.
>All of us are playing it.
>This friend REFUSES to get the game because he believes it will be "game of the week" and we'll drop it soon.
Who fucking cares if we'll drop it soon? This is the most retarded bullshit argument ever. I've come up with the perfect analogy too.

It's like going on Vacation. You KNOW it's going to cost some money and the vacation will only last a week, but that doesn't mean you don't fucking go. It's going to be fun, you know it's going to be fun, and you know you have to get in on it now if you want to experience the fun, so why are you STILL holding out? Just fucking play the god damn game while you can, faggot.
>>
>game is only fun when played with friends
>friends only want to play it for a week
I'm with your friend. Sounds like a shit game with no lasting value.
>>
Your friend values his time and money.
>>
>>389122931
stop befriending poorfags
>>
File: 1499408376973.jpg (74KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499408376973.jpg
74KB, 343x500px
>>389122931
>It's going to be fun
That's where you're wrong nigger.
>>
>>389122931
Can you explain that in food analogies, doc?
>>
>>389122931
>How dare my friends not have as much disposable income as me. Fucking loser faggots.
>>
What game?
>>
>>389122931
No you fucking retard, its like refusing to buy a sandwich from a sandwich artisan because you're going to eat it in a short space of time and then afterwards you have nothing and also the artisan cut half the ingredients out for a later purchase and the manager got fired because he took too long designing his sandwiches and went overbudget and when you eat the sandwich its bad. Thats whats its like.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.