[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While playing the first Destiny, did anyone else sometimes just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Destiny Jumpship.jpg (375KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny Jumpship.jpg
375KB, 1500x844px
While playing the first Destiny, did anyone else sometimes just sit at the HUB and watch the ships come in? I find it to be really relaxing and comfy. I'm really into sci fi and more specifically space ships. I love the idea of a huge ship that people live on and big ol' battle ships and the little fighters and racers. It's all so neat to me. Space ships n' shit!
>>
>>389119868
I did not but you're making me wanna play some now desu
>>
>>389119868
I like to watch from the Future War Cult room.
I also like to sit around the fire pit by New Monarchy.
It sit in between the wolves by Saladin in the iron temple.
>>
File: Ratchet_in_Aleero_City.jpg (134KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ratchet_in_Aleero_City.jpg
134KB, 1024x576px
>>389119868
I did this during Ratchet and Clank PS4. It reminded me of Futurama.
>>
>>389119868
You know those transport ships that dock at the main courtyard for a few second then fly off.
You can get them as ships in 2.
I love the idea of having a ship with a big space in the back.
With maybe like a cot or something to sleep on.
Imagine being in high orbit around earth, trying to get some rest before your next battle. Just as you slowly shift to the dark side of the planet you look out the window and see a thunderstorm lighting up the sky miles below you
>>
>>389119868
You are literally the gay guy from Mass Effect 3
>>
>>389119868

Do you play Warframe? It has really cool ship designs and a comfy ship home.
>>
>>389119868
Yes. I would sit at the edge and look at the city. I would wonder what residents were doing while a giant space orb floated above them. Ive also spent so much time just hanging around Normandy in Mass Effect.
>>
>>389119868
Play Elite Dangerous
>>
>>389120473
I played it a little, WAAAAY back in the early stages of the game. Is there like a fully explorable ship? Are there different classes for the ships or is it still just the Manta Ray looking one?

>>389120438
Yes I am lol. I would give my characters backstories (I'm an RP fag) and one was just a regular Russian kid who's dad was in the Destiny equivalent of a Space Army and he would take me to look at the ships at the bases and that was something that reminded him of simpler times.
>>
>>389120586
That shits like $500 to have any fun tho right? I've gone through the list of stuff and the game seems really expensive.
>>
>>389119868
I like to watch the city.
I like to imagine what kind of people live there, the kind of jobs they
Have. What shows they might have. What they might think of guardians, if any of them try to get jobs in the tower.
The city is pretty fucking big with lots of districts. I want to know more about the culture of normal humans in that game.
My favourite line of dialogue I think is from age of triumph where your ghost tells you that kids run around pretending to be you. And with each retelling of your story, they make you stronger it.
The idea of people looking up to you and other guardians as saviors or hero's was touching for me.
>>
>>389120945
I only have the base game and it's pretty fun
I mainly play bounty hunter
>>
Proof positive that the Destiny community is made up of autists folks.
>>
File: 1503274344012.jpg (55KB, 639x606px) Image search: [Google]
1503274344012.jpg
55KB, 639x606px
I did once. Was using my phone and just sat next to the loading bay. Was pretty comfy. Can't wait for 2. It's literally the only game I am looking forward to since every other AAA franchise has become utter dogshit (DICE games, NFS, Sports, CoD isn't Treyarch, etc). It's all I have left.
>>
>>389120884
My warlock (my first character) is from the great collapse. I gave him a scar across his right eye and made that eye a deep purple. Like void color.
I like to imagine the cataclysm have him a permanent view into the void. That he sees what is, but also what could be.

My titan is from the moon. I like to think it's first death was trying to take the moon back from the hive with the first guardian army.
But was sent a drift in orbit by some kind of explosion. That his body was mostly destroyed during re-entry into earth atmosphere. He has no eyes as an exo because he was a pure combat form before being resurrected as a guardian.

My hunter is the newest. She was actually born in the city. I like to think her farther was proud when I ghost showed up looking for her. That her mother cried and beged her not to go to the tower. But she was thrilled, not for the idea of adventure and going beyond the wall. But to protect those she loved behind it. I like to think cayde sent her out on her own which was a mistake. Afterwards she was put under command of my warlock to be taught in the way of the light. And my titan to be taught in the ways of combat.
She would have to teach herself, what it means to be a hunter. She has light blue skin with magenta eyes and light purple braided hair.
I like to imagine she was jealous of my warlocks and titans fur armor and their Lord status.
So when she became a Lord too my warlock gifted her a cloak with fur trim and she developed a crush on 500 year old scholar
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.