[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

life is strange thread no shilling or shitposting just theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1486050626692.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486050626692.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
life is strange thread
no shilling or shitposting just theories and discussion

i think this bitch was involved the whole time and it'll come to light in BTS.
I also dont think the body in the ditch was Rachels. I think she's some kind of magical nature creature who is the cause of the dead animals and the weird weather. She played Jefferson and probably gave him the idea of the bunker.
>>
>>389115449
Life is strange is not a good game. It's poorly written, full of unlikable characters, and is highly touted not for its actual merits but because it involves lesbians and vaginas.

The only people who care about it are people with an agenda to push or waifu fags.
>>
>>389115845
I like mystery games. This fills that void quite well.I don't have to like the characters, I want to solve the mystery.
>>
I love Life Is Strange. I thought it was a fun game with enjoyable characters and a dope soundtrack.

I don't think there was more to the story than we were shown.
She's a background character, it was Rachels body and she didn't help Jefferson
>>
File: 1499543141041.png (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499543141041.png
23KB, 400x400px
>>389115845
fpbp
>>
>>389115921
Have you played BTS episode 1 yet? It really shows what kind of person she is
>>
>>389116187
Rachel, that is.
>>
>>389115916
>It fills that void quite well
No it doesn't. It fills that void like a man dying of thirst drinking sewage.

>>389115921
>Enjoyable characters
Which one? The narcissistic sociopath drug dealer who blames everyone else for her problems? The whiny selfie obsessed doormat who uses her phenomenal cosmic powers in the most boring and catty ways? The cringeworthy orbiter? The various faceless, poorly modeled background characters spouting memes?

>Dope soundtrack
Yeah, I sure love "Hipster whisper whines over boring ambient music" too. Their first album, "Shallow and pretentious lyrics over acoustic guitar" was their best stuff.
>>
>>389116717
>Which one? The narcissistic sociopath drug dealer who blames everyone else for her problems?
That's the point of her character. She's supposed to be a hatable fuck up problem child that max clings on to the good times of youth to save.

>The whiny selfie obsessed doormat who uses her phenomenal cosmic powers in the most boring and catty ways?
If you use them to be boring and catty that's on you. It certainly doesn't make you.

>The cringeworthy orbiter?
Tell him to fuck off.

> The various faceless, poorly modeled background characters spouting memes?
Like two of them spout memes and given the setting of a hipster elitest high school in fucking Oregon, I'd say its accurate for its setting.

>Yeah, I sure love "Hipster whisper whines over boring ambient music" too. Their first album, "Shallow and pretentious lyrics over acoustic guitar" was their best stuff.
Can't cosign that guy's taste in music. I'm not a fan of the soundrack (unless its the ambiet background music) but to each his own I guess.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.