[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never find jessica in the zombie apocalypse >you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: 20170622143155_1.jpg (415KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170622143155_1.jpg
415KB, 1600x900px
>you will never find jessica in the zombie apocalypse
>you will never protect her even as she loses everyone else close to her
>you will never fight through the rainy streets of roanoke, killing zombies along the way
>you will never stumble into a small abandoned apartment over looking the street
>you will never hold her as she cries and cries
>you will never help care for her sprained ankle and nurse her back to health
>you will never eat canned food with her by candlelight as the zombies wander about on the street
>you will never lay on the couch with her, one eye open in case of intruders
>you will never feel her back arch as she curls against you, nestled in your arms for protection
>you will never go with her to Biotec where she thinks there might be a vaccine from her internship there years ago
>you will never put an axe through the neck of the zombie about to grab her
>you will never see her in a gas mask as you descend in the basement, your eyes meeting in a silent promise to protect each other no matter what
>you will never get the cure from the cold storage room
>you will never run with her to the roof where the helicopter is waiting
>you will never gun down dozens of zombies to clear a path for her, before leading the rest away so she can make it
>you will never meet her eyes one last time as you pull the pins on two grenades, blowing yourself and dozens of zombies to pieces

Why even live.......

I've been playing contagion for about 3 years now and my feelings for her are strong as ever. I finally met a girl who would play as Jessica with me so i didn't have to deal with knowing she was being controlled by some fat greasy man. I used to get really annoyed at that but when they asked me why I said I am in love with Jessica and would do anything to defend her and I can't do that with them talking on Mic while playing as her, and they laugh at me and then I have to quit the server after shooting at them in anger.
>>
File: 20170622143401_1.jpg (394KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170622143401_1.jpg
394KB, 1600x900px
more pictures of beautiful jessica. I love imagining her and i clearing old abandoned building together and huddling near a fire eating canned food i cook for her.
>>
File: jessica (128).jpg (312KB, 1121x895px) Image search: [Google]
jessica (128).jpg
312KB, 1121x895px
she is so beautiful. i was never into blonde girls until i found her.
>>
File: ryan&jessica.jpg (282KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ryan&jessica.jpg
282KB, 1600x900px
I always play as Ryan in this game and so I like to imagine ryan and jessica being together because that's kind of like being with her myself and ryan is less ugly than i am so it's more believable.
>>
File: 20170411190858_1.jpg (260KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170411190858_1.jpg
260KB, 1600x900px
Honestly one of the most depressing things is in the game chat when she says "thank you" her line is "if you were a bit cuter I'd kiss you" which was devestating for me because it reminded me how ugly i am and how if she was a real girl I wouldn't have a chance with her. But I just don't use that line anymore. I like playing as her in single player and using the quarto thing to say voice commands. Her voice is so soft and soothing and I love her. I tried to move the files onto my mp3 player so I could listen to her voice as I fall asleep, but I couldn't find them and was worried I was going to accidentally delete something and corrupt my steam files.
>>
shit waifu
>>
this is probably the dumbfuck that posts this shit about this character on the steam forums, just look at the boards for this game
>>
File: jes1.png (107KB, 643x728px) Image search: [Google]
jes1.png
107KB, 643x728px
>>389116904
uhhh
>>
>>389114643
>and they laugh at me and then I have to quit the server after shooting at them in anger
i know that feel
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.