[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>now that Mania is a thing the chances of Chakra-X gettin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: wrathofnazo.png (1MB, 1402x752px) Image search: [Google]
wrathofnazo.png
1MB, 1402x752px
>now that Mania is a thing the chances of Chakra-X getting hired by Sega to do a an official web series or short film are the best they've ever been
I'm gonna pray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0mDYDAYx7A
>>
>>389109390
That guy is such a terrible animator, i seriously doubt that would ever happen.
>>
>Nazo

Oh shit is that Beta Infinite?
>>
File: Nazo_x.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nazo_x.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>389109832
Nazo is a semi-fan character that was spawned out of a misconception from an image on Sega's official japanese website. The image is from an early pilot of Sonic X, and is supposed to be Super Sonic, but it was later redesigned to more closely fit the games.
There was no context for it at the time since this was the early 2000s internet and the name was given from the filename, "Nazo.jpg", which "Nazo" in japanese means Mystery/Enigma/Puzzle.
From this spawned one of the most popular Sonic fan animations ever made, Nazo Unleashed, on Newgrounds in 2007.
The same guy who made that is now making a sequel animation over 10 years later.
>>
>>389110323
Why is the Sonic Fanbase the most autistic thing ever for $200
>>
>>389110323
didn't Evil Super Sonic happen in Sonic X? I'm almost certain it did or at least some "evil" transformation Sonic had
>>
File: Dark_Super_Sonic.png (140KB, 301x550px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Super_Sonic.png
140KB, 301x550px
>>389110581
You remember correctly, episode 67 and in the Metarex saga, triggered by Sonic stumbling on a room full of fake chaos emeralds and absorbing the negative energies from them.
>>
>>389109390

As a massive Sonic fan I think you should be ashamed for liking this autistic trash.
>>
>>389111349
Boi I'll agree with you on the premise being autistic as fuck, I only want it because this dude is fucking amazing at animating.
>>
So it's pretty much canon that Knuckles only thinks in scribbles now?

Thanks Hesse.
>>
>>389111884
it's cute, like how Alucard only thinks in sprites
>>
>>389111884
The video in the op was released months before Mania was even announced.
It's not Hesse that forged it into law. It's just a law of the universe.
>>
>>389111972
Which Alucard?
>>
>>389109390
Oh shit, I remember watching his original Nazo animation back in 07.
Also
>2007 was 10 years ago.
>>
>>389112198
nah OP's video was after Mega Drive
>>
>>389113291
Shit, good point.
>>
>Chakra-X
Just by the image I can tell it has choppy animations. And the name sounds familiar, what is this shit?
>Nazo
>newgrounds Cell wannabe shit
Get the fuck out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.