[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play Compile Heart game >recycled everything >gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Compile_heart_logo.gif (8KB, 500x78px) Image search: [Google]
Compile_heart_logo.gif
8KB, 500x78px
>play Compile Heart game
>recycled everything
>gameplay is garbage
>waifus are literally the main appeal
>all the characters are either retarded or autistic or a mix of the two

How is this company still in business even?
>>
Waifus.
>>
>>389092330
Lonely weebs who latch onto the character interactions wishing they had friends
>>
You're IQ is to low to understand there genius.
>>
>>389092330
Because it's a nice distraction from playing the latest brain dead FPS.
>>
because spazoids like you buy their shit games. you couldnt figure that out you fucking brainlet?
>>
>>389092429
This.
>>
>>389092330
They know their audience and pander to them. Western publishers could learn a lot from compile heart.
>>
>>389092405
Problem is every girl is either retarded or autistic or a mix of the two . And it's the same shit across all of their games with minor variations. It's terrible waifu material.
>>
>>389092819

Don't need to be interesting or smart to be a waifu.
>>
>>389092674

Western publishers are pandering to their audience. It's just too bad for you that their audience is not loser weebs.
>>
>>389092998
Better words of truth haven't been spoken in awhile. A man only needs some simple bullshit to get his dick hard and people are cashing it on it.
>>
>plays fanservice game
>complains about the fanservice

Are you retarded? Do you also play horror game and complain about the scary things?
>>
>>389093237
That's why Mass Effect Andromeda did so well, eh?
>>
>>389092330
>How is this company still in business even?
Neptunia.
>>
>You're not supposed to play Neptunia for the gameplay!
>Why don't they just make it a VN?
>Uhhh, because the gameplay is really good with great mechanics!
Are Nepshitters the Jojo fans of video games?
>>
>>389092330

Heh, stick to PUBG pleb and go back to neppit.
>>
File: 53247-Silent_Hill_(J)-4.jpg (86KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
53247-Silent_Hill_(J)-4.jpg
86KB, 1360x768px
>>389093367
>play survival horror game
>jumpscare youtuber-bait shitfest

Gee anon where you expecting a legit game about actual horror and survival ? It's 2017!! I mean dude!? Do you even #subscribed
>>
>>389093695
Simple, anon. Gameplay isn't the main appeal, but it's decent enough to break the boredom Neptunia would be without it. A straight VN would be terrible with the concept Neptunia has. The way it is now is actually pretty balanced betweengameplay and VN sections, enough to make the games pretty funny.
>>
>>389093695
Neptunia's VN sections can't carry the entire game because nothing interesting is happening 99% of the time because they gotta do their parody jokes and shit and the gameplay is serviceable if a bit repetitive but it's still good enough to break up the VN sections
>>
Fairy Fencer F and V-II have solid battle systems. If CH could actually design dungeons and enemies without recycling them an hour in they'd have legit games.
>>
>>389094132
Neptunia just repeats its jokes over and over again until it works. Writing is actually terrible if you think about it.

Repeated 50 times results in
>LOL Noire has no friends xD
>>
>>389094570
They are 50 hours long games, and there's about 14 games I believe? Of course you are going to hear the same jokes multiple times.
>>
>>389093237
like with destiny 2 and them pushing cayde so much?
>>
File: 1431034857851.png (510KB, 1076x752px) Image search: [Google]
1431034857851.png
510KB, 1076x752px
>>389095308
>It's not a problem to have 50 hours long games with the same joke that started like 10 years ago repeated again and again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEcF4S2Zgro
>>
>>389092330
Im a retarded and autistic girl. i think the games are cute and funny
>>
How can waifus be the appeal if Anonydeath is literally the best character in the game series?
>>
File: OQ What I got.png (454KB, 950x381px) Image search: [Google]
OQ What I got.png
454KB, 950x381px
>>389096291
that was an okay game despite it not being what I expected
>>
>>389096291
Neptunia isn't even 10 years old. And the remakes, which are the first decent games, are barely 3 years old. And the jokes dfoesn't repeat as often as you think. In 30 hours of cutscenes per game, 3-5 hours at most are repeated stuff, specially because every game introduces 5-10 new characters and shift the plot almost completely.

The root still remains thouh, like Noire is a loner, etc
>>
>>389094570
I don't think anyone defends Neptunia writing even the fans. The game overall is ok if you're into those kinds of games though I guess if you're just looking for a game with cute girls and gaymer jokes
>>
File: Dis5.jpg (1MB, 1585x2205px) Image search: [Google]
Dis5.jpg
1MB, 1585x2205px
>has mastered the art of mixing waifus with good gameplay
>ton of unique IPs from the past generations
>constantly doing new IPs even if they don't sell
>gracefully went balls deep into the Switch while still making PS4/Vita games
>Comp. Heart has tried to imitate them twice and failed
>celebrating 25 years
Tell me, /v/, why is NIS so based?
>>
>>389096706
The writing in VII is definetly good. Could be better, but for an anime game it's pretty good. Not Danganronpa levels obviously, but on par with Atelier and such.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.