[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had my Switch a day now, it really feels like a nice system.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 20170902_195632.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170902_195632.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Had my Switch a day now, it really feels like a nice system.

Maybe it's because I view it as a handheld before a console, but having a portable system capable of putting out PS3+ Graphics is nice.

Decent library so early in its life and I have a lot to look forward to like NMH3, SMTV, Bravely 3rd, Xenoblade 2, Octopath Traveler, and main series Pokemon.

Plays bretty gud in TV mode too.

What do you think of the Switch so far?
>>
Could you shill any harder?
>>
>>389089965
Pretty happy with it. Like you I view it as a handheld first. I don't have a TV and I wanted to play splatoon with friends, don't regret it. Enjoying Super Mario XCOM so far too.
>>
>>389090196
I'm just happy with my system, man.
>>
>>389089965
>>389090281
>>389090284
downvoted

>>389090196
upvoted
>>
>>389090281
I remember buying 3DS at launch based on MML3 Prototype hype.

I regretted it so much, I didn't have shit for over a year besides the awful SSF4 port.

Switch has a decent early library, I'm honestly content.

I also got a 3DS/PS4/PC to help balance me out while waiting for new releases though, thankfully.
>>
>>389089965
im happy with mine, being a pc player i just see consoles as exclusive machines, with the switch im now hoping for some decent indie multiplats
>>
>>389090367
You downvote with a sageru, anonymous-san.
>>
>>389090472
I also have a PC but I'm tempted to get more multiplats on Switch thanks to portability.

Shit like Sonic Mania and Owl Boy seem fun to play on the go, and I'm no laptop cuck.
>>
>>389090667
pretty much my thought, i have both a ps4 and xbone along with a decent PC.When a new game comes out on everything the only option i would consider before. the switch though has changed that to if it would interest me with mobile. also with the switch i just think of my PC library and how much id love to play it mobile
>>
>>389090472
>>389090667
>switch
>multiplats
>>
>>389091154
Feels good to be an idort

>>389091325
Mostly indies, but yeah.
>>
you havent heard, OP? you might want to click purchase on that helium tank in your viewed items. SMT isnt coming to the west, its Japan only. not memeing, i wish i was, dear lord almighty i wish i was.
>>
>>389091495
>SMT isnt coming to the west, its Japan only
Nice meme
>>
Any news on virtual console? This console would kill with gba/ ds support.
>>
>>389092494
please tell me it is. the only thing i can find on google is
>no word on SMT coming to the west
>atlus unsure if SMTV will head west
and a post on leddit saying its coming stateside but the fucking link was broken
>>
It's nice hardware, but I'd sure like some fucking games to play on it. I need a dust cover for mine because it's just sitting there
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>389089965
>What do you think of the Switch so far?
Nothing. It's completely out of my radar. Way too many games on other platforms right now and for the foreseeable future (read: the rest of the generation at least until 2020) for me to even care about buying a Switch.
Even if it was a dry season I wouldn't get one since it'll still be overpriced for around 3 more years and has too many flaws as either a homeconsole or a portable.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.