[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be totally honest Given your skills and luck in video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: vietnam.png (195KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam.png
195KB, 256x363px
Let's be totally honest

Given your skills and luck in video games, what would be your odds of surviving if you were drafted to 'Nam 50 years ago?
>>
>>389089570
If my experience in Rising Storm 2 is right, 0 percent chance of surviving a single battle
>>
>>389089570
Most likely I'd contract some horrible disease and die before even seeing a VC. The the field hospital would get blow up right before I died.
>>
File: 1473216242127.jpg (19KB, 262x274px) Image search: [Google]
1473216242127.jpg
19KB, 262x274px
>start teamkilling
>get banned from the war
>don't have to fight
>>
>>389090135
AIDS I hope
>>
>>389090797
Ha ha no.

I'd probably find some way to get Syphilis without even having sex.
>>
I picked Invisibility this Splatfest, so that tells you all you need to know
>>
>>389089570
>skills and luck
>luck
What now?

Also what do you mean OP? Do you think that ingame knowledge of tactics/strategy or weapon manipulation directly translates to mastery of those things in the real world?

Imagine this, the grunts that fought in that war trained for months and months. They were trained to withstand stressful enviroments and they still cracked. How would you fare?

Most anons would shit themselves, break down crying in a fetal position and hold said position till someone came to help them.
>>
>>389091409
Of course they would

What a horrid thing that people had to go through

Anyone sane wouldn't make it out stable
>>
>>389091409
And to answer OP's question, I'd probably have just as big of a chance of surviving in Vietnam as any other person that went there.

Luck being luck, you can't really tell if you'd catch a frag piece flying through the brush or walk into a poo-infested pungi trap.

I wouldn't want to be the pointman, that's for sure.
>>
About the same if I hadn't played video games at all.
>>
really high because i would have defected asap
>>
>Do something stupid
>Break foot
>Work as a cook for the rest of the war
Just like grandpa
>>
>>389092308
You don't get to decide maggot, now get in line
>>
I'd probably be smoking purple haze and fucking ladyboys instead of setting gooks on fire.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.