[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't played a Cawadooty since Blops 1, I used to rent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0508.jpg (116KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
116KB, 825x1200px
Haven't played a Cawadooty since Blops 1, I used to rent them just for the story then take them back.

Is Infinite warfare worth say $30 just for the story alone? I'm not to worn out on the series like most people.
>>
File: CoDIWPC_08 (1).jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CoDIWPC_08 (1).jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
Obviously everybody is in a different financial situation. I always do the same thing as you used to do. Is there a reason you aren't going to be renting and returning this one? I live right down the street from the rental place so I'm always walking over there.

I really liked the campaign, kind of got goofy near the end in terms of character competence but I really liked your "multicultural" crew you planet hopped with and the space vista's were something else. Had some decent situation and enemy variety for a COD game that offered more variety than usual (even if it is, make no mistake, an explosion hallway) and possibly the smoothest moment to moment gameplay in the series. Also has optional ship combat side missions.

If you haven't played Black Ops 3 its very interesting and I would recommend it. It's basically a surreal psychological horror story told out of order, with bizzare references to franchise fatigue. I'm surprised they got away with being so adventurous in a billion dollar AAA franchise. Of course I read something like 5% of users complete the campaign so that's probably why.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-11-06-call-of-duty-black-ops-3-is-a-world-at-war-with-itself
>>
Ethan is the best side character since Modern Warfare saga and the story is great
>>
File: E3N.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
E3N.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>389086604
This.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkNWEN7y2bg

This moment was priceless
>>
>>389084146
i beat the story in a single playthru, short as fuck
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.