[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that for all its flaws, RAGE is still one of the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Rage 2017-08-03 11-49-33-34.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rage 2017-08-03 11-49-33-34.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder that for all its flaws, RAGE is still one of the best looking games ever made.
>>
File: Rage 2017-08-08 01-22-42-15.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rage 2017-08-08 01-22-42-15.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
Look at this shit.
>>
File: 11.jpg (28KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
28KB, 429x399px
is a pretty high end game for sure
reminder that if a game published by bethesda is lack luster is probably bethesda fault
>>
>>389083884
it is until you look up close to anything

That's the power of MegaTextures
>>
>>389083884
It's not bad, really, it isn't. But that damn ending left me with some of the biggest blueballs I've ever had (I thought that at least a half of the game was going to be inside that supposedly technological marvel city). The game is good for screenshots, but up close the level of detail of the textures is bad.
The game's ambition was too big for the small team of id software
>>
>>389084940
You can thank consoles for that.
>>
File: [Rage] Can't hit me!.webm (3MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
[Rage] Can't hit me!.webm
3MB, 720x406px
I just wished the Megatexture idea looked better / did some technomagic to make them look better when you get closer.
>>
>>389083884
I actually really enjoyed the fuck out of RAGE. That ending however was complete bullshit. Here's and Awesome gun. Just kidding the games over.
>>
Weren't megatextures more about making development easier than making the game look better?
>>
gunplay was fun and the wingstick is gods gift to man. sequel never
>>
>>389084940
Or until you enter an area where they totally fucked up baking the lighting like the ghost hideout
>>
>>389086291
There's an easy solution, and it's called not trying to fit your game onto systems with 256MB of VRAM. Thanks, consoles.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.