[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, what is the red pill ending to this game? I can't tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 56

File: Fallout_4_box_cover.jpg (33KB, 350x399px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_box_cover.jpg
33KB, 350x399px
Ok, what is the red pill ending to this game? I can't tell if the Institute are the jews or not
>>
The institute are the jews. They think they're the chosen ones, but can only exist if everyone else fails
>>
>>389081686
Brotherhood are the red pill faction. Institute are Jews, Railroad are cucks.
>>
Jews are often redpilled. They're merely opposition.

So
>Institute
We want to rebuild a prosperous world. No goyim allowed, unless they're slaves.
>Brotherhood of Steel
We want to prevent merchants from out powering us and keep super dindus and savages out of technology.
>Minutemen
DON'T STEP ON SNEK.
>Railroad
I'M TRANSHUMAN CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE.
>>
>>389081686
Not playing
>>
>>389081886
I thought this, but idk man, it seems like the brotherhood would never be able to find true peace. The Institute seem like the best faction to reach a utopian society, especially with all their technology and their FEV cure
>>
The institute are clinically retarded and don't actually have a plan, just a directive. The closest thing the game has to a decent faction is the Minutemen, the completely incompetent minutemen faction.
>>
God the ending to this sucks in comparison to New Vegas
>>
>>389081686
the Nuka World Raiders are infinitely more interesting and entertaining than any of the basegame factions.

wish we could side with them
>>
>>389081686
Every faction is retarded, the best ending is to just go to Nuka World and become a raider overlord.

>Institute hasn't rebuilt civilization despite their amazing technology and instead spend their time developing FEV, weapons, mechanical gorillas and sentient synths that they are creepily replacing people with for no real reason, creating an atmosphere of paranoia and dread in people that they could be helping

>Brotherhood are a bunch of self-righteous assholes who decide to claim ownership over all technology before even trying to understand it and are willing to commit genocide

>Railroad are a bunch of SJW terrorists who mercilessly kill even after finding themselves in a position of power where they could negotiate from instead

And the Minutemen are a bunch of chodes who should fuck off and die.

Morally the Railroad is the "best" faction because it's obvious the synths are sentient. The fact that the Institute fails to recognize this is absurd beyond belief.
>>
>>389082716
Here's a crackpot theory, are there people who are secretly synths in New Vegas?
>>
>>389083346
>Morally the Railroad is the "best" faction because it's obvious the synths are sentient.
Please, they're still slaves. The bigger question is why the fuck the institute would actually make human-indistinguishable synths instead of useful things.

Anyway, the institute actually had a chance to be interesting in Far Harbor. Essentially, the reason that people might make synths is to simply make it easier to deal with factions.

If you could replace Mason with a synth, you could effectively avoid a war.
>>
>>389083612
Hopefully that retardation never made it to the west coast.
>>
>>389083612
I had a theory that Vulpes Inculta was a mindwiped ex-Courser. His job description fits the trade, and is apparently a lot older than he looks based on Ulysses' accounts (Synths supposedly don't age, or at least age slower than humans.)
>>
>>389083612
In my mind there are. Especially using the Daughters of Ares mod, which is no longer on the Nexus. You basically play as a female synth, and there are other female synths who are the same series as you. There was a synth in FO3, as well, who fled from Boston. It just makes sense that the technology would be in more than one place.
>>
>>389081686
Not playing this piece of shit obviously. I liked 3 and I couldn't even be bothered to actually give a shit about 4. Who fucking thought it was a good idea to make a side quest from 3 into a major plot point?
>>
>>389084484
>Who fucking thought it was a good idea to make a side quest from 3 into a major plot point?

You're implying that this is inherently a bad idea, as if the story could get worse than Fallout 3.

Fallout 4 is in every way superior to Fallout 3.
>>
>>389082492
>the completely incompetent minutemen faction.
This is the problem with the Minutemen. Minutemen COULD be the 'good faction choice, but you realise that their troops are nothing other than just civilians.
>>
File: 1502903516175.png (8KB, 243x309px) Image search: [Google]
1502903516175.png
8KB, 243x309px
>The institute are actually good guys and is made up of intellectuals who want to rebuild and improve life on the outside
>Never explains why they replace people or what they do with them
>Gives a paper-thin excuse to abduct a pre-war baby
>Somehow ol' Dr.Li got into the institute despite everyone saying Kellog was their only guy who knew the outside
>>
>>389084664
I would agree with you but the lack of skills, checks and roleplaying kind of gimps it for me.
Although, the gunplay and power armor is infinitely superior.
>>
File: westworld-3-h_2016.jpg (25KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
westworld-3-h_2016.jpg
25KB, 383x383px
>>389084664
It literally takes 3's where's my daddy plot and reversed it while adding voiced protagonist with no choice in any matter other than yes, yes, scarastic yes, and no.

I want to like 4 but every time I play it I think I could just play New Vegas or 3 instead. What mods would actually make this shit tolerable? I only played 3 and New Vegas on console while still having a great time yet I can't even begin to enjoy 4 with mods. Help me...
>>
>>389081686
The worst part of the Institute ending is the black companion.
Any mod to replace him with a white male? I tried but showlooksmenu doesn't work on him. I can change his sliders but not his skin color.
>>
>>389085191
Thats probably because they only wear like 1 or 2 pieces of armor and use weapons found in the first hour of the game
>>
>>389085483
The Institute are the kike overlords anyway, replacing white americans with subhumans without any of the population noticing. They also believe they are superior to everyone else and hold the power to control everyone 'inferior'.
>>
>>389085483
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6730/
This is the only mods that I found.
I don't know who is the worst a motherfuckin' nigger or terminator.
>>
>>389085483
You can honestly just open him in the race menu and make him anything you want if you're on PC.

Voice won't change, tho.
>>
File: X6-88.jpg (642KB, 1321x825px) Image search: [Google]
X6-88.jpg
642KB, 1321x825px
>>389085483
I agree.
Why not Deacon? Why? Nobody gives a fuck about the Railroad so the main companion of that faction could be a nigger and X6-88 could be the white. Fuck that stupid decision.
>>
>>389085202
>the Institute claims that Shaun was taken to use as a basis for the gen 3 synths
>never explained what or how they obtained material used to create living tissue on synths with partially functional sex organs
>>
>>389085992
Nope. I can't.
When I use showlooksmenu on him I can change all his body and shit but his face skin remains black.
I do it every single time with Curie and MacCready but I don't know why the fuck X6 skin doesn't change.
>>
>>389086579
What if you change gender and then change back?
>>
>>389081686
the institute has the most potential being squandered (robot/cyborg gorillas? what the fuck?)

the brotherhood are pretty much unarguably correct, not sure how anyone who plays FO4 can argue that most synths, ghouls and super mutants are evil troublemakers

the minutemen isn't a faction they're the player's personal army incase you want to conquer the commonwealth for yourself

the railroad are only even remotely likeable if you're a bleeding heart moron more concerned with synths than all the people who get killed or fucked over by synths.
>>
>>389087020
>not sure how anyone who plays FO4 can argue that most synths, ghouls and super mutants are evil troublemakers

aren't* I meant I'm not sure how you could argue that they aren't* evil troublemakers
>>
>>389087020
I've got a soft spot for the synth companion tho
>>
File: 1485237722706.png (443KB, 1320x2436px) Image search: [Google]
1485237722706.png
443KB, 1320x2436px
>>389081686
Good thing I have this in my folders.

>BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL
>>
>>389083814
Agreed the NCR and Legion is more than enough retardation for one game.
>>
File: 20170902203236_1.jpg (440KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170902203236_1.jpg
440KB, 1920x1080px
>>389086839
Holy fuck it works!
Thanks Anon. Now my institute playthrough is more immersive.
>>
My only big issue with Fallout 4 is the random gamebreaking bugs that never get sorted out, bigger than the ones I would see in 3.
>progress with character
>get mission for taking back the castle early, ignore it for other important ones
>finally get back to it and defeat all of the mirelurks & queen
>all the minutemen died except Preston
>he won't let me finish the mission, instead I have to either kill the rest of the mirelurks (all dead) or assign someone to man the radio (again all minutemen in the fight died and I can't assign a NPC to the radio)
>>
>>389086443
I like to think the Synth Fabricator is a glorified AutoDoc they jury-rigged to print people

>>389087020
>the institute has the most potential being squandered
I wholeheartedly agree. They put too much effort into writing a moral gray faction they just end up being dull and uninspired. It would have been much more entertaining had they been mad scientist faction like the Think Tank, not hiding behind lazy politics and delusions of morality.
>>
>>389087206
>>389087020
>Curie likes you more when you work for the Brotherhood
I like to roleplay as a loyal member of the Brotherhood who tries to keep his synth wife protected by having her hide in plain sight in a hornets nest
>>
>>389087020
Institute has no potential to be an interesting and fitting faction, it's like fighting the bad guys from another completely different less interesting series.

The Brotherhood are trash and absolutely deserve their ending if you play for the Institute, they stuck their nose where it doesn't belong and got blown the fuck out rightfully, on top of the fact that they are too fucking loud and completely unlikeable as a faction.

The minutemen aren't your personal army, you do all the work yourself.

The Railroad are the worst faction, they should have allowed you to infiltrate them with an atomically armed suicide synth because that's all they deserve.
>>
File: maxson_cri.jpg (268KB, 784x351px) Image search: [Google]
maxson_cri.jpg
268KB, 784x351px
>>389087750
The only thing I like about the Institute is their main quest ending
>ywn see the light in Maxson's eyes fade as his ego comes crashing down on him
>>
>>389087679
I actually meant the detective guy, but yeah curie is a qt
>>
>>389087516
this is pretty much exactly what I was looking for, good goy
>>
Can I just say, the only thing worse than all the factions being shit in this game is the shitty settlement building. If I wanted to play the sims, I'd play the fucking sims
>>
>>389088512
I hate the fact that I can't built settlements or do simple quests like rescuing a hostage or clearing out enemies in a area withiut being affiliated with the minutemen
>>
>>389087678
>I wholeheartedly agree. They put too much effort into writing a moral gray faction they just end up being dull and uninspired. It would have been much more entertaining had they been mad scientist faction like the Think Tank, not hiding behind lazy politics and delusions of morality.

they're not even remotely gray lol, they're like a lightish black desu, 99% of the things they do are evil with flimsy justifications
>>
>>389087532
Coolio, I remember this also working for soft removing a lot of issues because essentially it just completely recreates the character once you switch genders.
>>
I am doing my second playthrough now, I joined the railroad last time, who should I go with this time?
>>
>>389085472
The way to play FO4 so the dialogue doesn't suck so much is to max your speech from the start and use "Another Life" mod. At least that way, your responses get you more money and sometimes extends the quest you're on.
>>
>>389089152
Why the fuck would you join the railroad?
>>
>>389089201
Because it was the first faction I found at the time.
>>
>>389089201
Ballistic Weave, then shooting Tom in the face and burying his corpse with all his MILAs
>>
>>389089279
Thats a dirty ass and weak lie
>>
>>389089395
I am not lying anon, no reason to lie to you. I joined because of that follow the railroad quest and just joined. Also, quick question, do those fetch quest ever end for Brotherhood or should I just ignore them?
>>
>>389089543
Ignore them
nothing interesting happens until you kill Kellogg
>>
So, are there mods for FO4 that fix

>The level scaling that makes virtually everything useless as soon as you get it except for end tear stuff
I never remember using pipe weapons.
>The leveling system that forces you to diverge your character
Why can't I hire a blacksmith/armorer/gunsmith or someone at my settlements? You know, to make my settlements useful. Also
>+5% damage! Exciting! Hope you get this or you're going be raped by scaling
>Any addons to streamline settlement creation?
You know, something like blueprints for buildings so you can quickly put down structures you've made before, or have automated settlements to a degree.
>Settlers can now plant things that you put in the work bench!

Like I really want to like FO4, but whenever I try to play it again, I just remember something petty and stop.
>>
>>389089543
Nope
I think all the factions have radiant quests which means your gonna be doing more of the same shit at locations you've already visited to just to add more repetition to the game
>>
>>389089878
>>389089704
Great, I will ignore them like I ignore Settlement Building.
>>
>>389090291
How do you feel about non-settlement player homes? There are a few good ones on Nexus if you're willing to sift through the garbage
>>
>>389090417
I just use home plate with a home plate mod.
I have a bunch of mods installed, I had to merge most of my clothing mods but it got the job done. My PC is shit so visual mods are a minimum as I only have 2gb of VRAM, unfortunately.
>>
File: image.jpg (674KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
674KB, 1920x1080px
Minutemen
Can we all agree that settlements are the future of Fallout?
>>
>tfw blew up the faggot railroad and destroyed the brotherhood

Institute is the only way. Do you want to live in the future or a cucked wasteland full of raiders but tell yourself it's morally good to do so?
>>
>>389092590
Go home Todd
>>
>>389085202
Dr. Li is a synth. She was actually killed and all her synth memoirs are fake,
>>
>>389081886
only thing good about the railroad is getting ballistic weave or whatever its called
>>
>tfw I've probably spent 200 hours fucking around in Fallout 4 with mods and probably only got halfway through the story because the story and characters are so uninteresting

I remember getting to the Institute, the BoS douchebag getting angry at me and that's it.
>>
Pirating this shit rn, what should i expect ?
>>
>>389092847
Everyone in the Commonwealth is a Synth
That's why it's overrun with bland 2-dimensional characters
>>
File: 052314585964075869894.png (297KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
052314585964075869894.png
297KB, 500x374px
>>389092590
yes
i love my settlements more then my own family
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 736x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 736x525px
Does anyone lose feel like fallout 4's world is too lifeless? It looks untouched compared to NV and even 3.
The scrap heap places like the car fort may not have fit the timeframe, but they still made the world feel lived in.
>>
>>389093217
MIT
now go away
>>
>>389081686
becoming the leader of the institute
they're too valuable to destroy
>>
>>389093217
Yeah man it's boring. Just random shit everywhere but no good atmosphere. Not memorable at all.
>>
>>389092590
Why was a community pool built right next to an iron forging factory instead of inside a town?
>>
>>389093329
What's MIT?
>>
>>389093616
The Institute was MIT
>>
>>389085202
>doing all factions as far as I can without choosing any
>convince Dr. Li to go back to the Brotherhood
>side with the Institute
>blow her and Liberty Prime to hell

If only Maccready could die I'd wipe out all references to 3
>>
>>389093898
Gordon Freeman was MIT grad, so many famous actors/actress are MIT grads.

Really deactivates you protein.
>>
One thing of a note about Railroad. In the long run if Institute doesn't get blown up the Railroad will end up playing in Insitute's favor. Because Institute has these human-like synths, they could potentially infiltrate everywhere and if they can remote control the synths, they can go complete SkyNet mode on everyone who opposes them.
In other words, Railroad are useful idiots.
>>
>>389094390
House was also an MIT grad
I'm a little disappointed he didn't get namedropped by the Institute. Part of me wishes he could see how backwards screwed up they've become
>>
>>389094838
Don't know why the Institute didn't send a Courser undercover as a runaway synth
>>
>can't get Maxson's sweet coat unless you side with institute or Railroad

Minutemen would have been preferable at the very least
>>
>>389095325
It'd be pretty cool to have a quest where house still has a connection to the institute and is embezzling funds from them or something. Just have a secret underground basement with a TV that house has hacked for communications
>>
File: image.jpg (234KB, 716x971px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 716x971px
>>389094246
Not ALL of them.
Also why didnt Macready go to bigtown? Did they forget big town exists as he never mentions it.
>>
>>389081686
They're just an incredibly poorly written faction with nonsensical goals that only exist to justify their role as designated villian anon, the only way to get any sort of moral complexity and depth out of Fallout 4 is headcanon.
>>
>>389095757
I had to put her down after mercy killing Walt Disney
>>
>>389093524
I mean its retarded but we have shit like that in the real world too, not that it excuses it, this isn't the real world. Im just saying its not surprising.
They probably use the pool for when they have bigger pieces they need water treated.
>>
>>389096403
Why would you do that ? you could have enjoyed her quantum leak...
>>
>>389097031
Tbh this. I headcanon her as my personal sex slave whoring herself out for all the Quantum she can drink
>>
>>389095325
tony stark was an MIT grad
>>
>>389096403
Maxwell House had a hard life
>>
>>389086280
Deacon is the only companion who has a backstory that felt like an actual person.
>>
>>389081686
Bethesda are the jews
>>
>>389098875
and even then you could reject is as being total bullshit

that was the best part
>>
>>389096696
But there's changing rooms and showers and everything, it's very clearly a community pool.
If it needs to be next to a factory, why not atomatoys, so Arlen Glass makes more sense
>>
>>389098875
>>389099071
Deacon is the only character thats ok with almost anything you do. He even likes it when you're a shitlord sometimes.

Deacon is the only one that while working for the Railroad does NOT agree with all their practices stating "I wish Dez would highlight the occasional op to help humans. A little help goes a long way."

Deacon is the only companion and Railroad agent who isn't a hardliner for the salvation of every fucking synth and doesn't bitch when you kill an infiltrator synth as seen with Mayor Mcdonough

Deacon is the only companion who tries to bullshit you just for the sake of bullshiting.

Deacon is likely the only character who was a legitimate cunt in his backstory and is trying to turn his shit around.
>>
>>389099898
You forgot. He loves it when you bullshit other people too.
>>
>>389082735
hourly reminder that Nisha is the pinnacle of vidya waifus
>>
>>389083346
>they are creepily replacing people with for no real reason
I *think* their plan was to replace people of power (i.e. the Mayor of Diamond City) with synths so they can control the population and make them indirectly aid the Institute in rebuilding the world. That doesn't explain why they chose to replace a bunch of random wastelanders though. My playthroughs of the game did a poor job at explaining their motives.
>>
>>389100208
That's such a half baked retarded plan that I don't even know where to start dissembling it.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 424x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 424x347px
>>389100208
They also explain that they want to use synths to learn how to farm on the surface again.
>>389099898
>Tfw can't get max affinity and romance danse without angering the railroad and losing deacon. He's the only character who's 'quirky' dialogue actually ended up being funny. Hearing him complain about getting a splinter in the middle of a firerfight actually gave me a chuckle
>>
>>389100208
>>389100208
I thought Mcdonough was put into place to calm the citizens of Diamond City after the Broken Mask incident where the Institute fucked up.
>>
File: Emil_Pagliarulo.jpg (9KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
Emil_Pagliarulo.jpg
9KB, 200x253px
>>389100497
Nah man its genius
>>
>>389100737
Is that why he pinned all the blame on ghouls? Also Hancock claims to have known McDonough since he was a kid. How does the institute manage to kidnap and replace people so quickly without a trace? Even their teleporter makes a large explosion
>>389100748
How did he do such a good job on oblivions dark brother but ruin everything else since then?
>>
File: pickman.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pickman.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
gimme this guy as companion
>>
>>389100707
You can but you have to do Minutemen route and save have high enough charisma to save his ass.
>>
File: 84 hours on paint.jpg (283KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
84 hours on paint.jpg
283KB, 800x534px
fucking toddler, he cant make games for shit
>>
>>389100878
McDonough and Handcock were brothers anon. He has dialog about McDonough being a synth once you kill him and if he's with you.
>>
>>389083612
the courier
how can a human survive Benny? also all the augmented robotic part you can buy from Doc Usanagi make you a half-cyborg
>>
>>389098875
>>389099071
>>389099898
>>389100078
>>389100707
>Deacon becomes your best friend and man crush
>Can't romance even if you do the RR route
Fucking Bethesda cock blocking players from the only decent non cardboard cutout companion.
>>
>>389101250
The doc from the beginning would have said something about it then.
>>
>>389100957
Finishing that quest locks you out of the railroad due to PAM shutting down
>>
>>389101250
What if the whole time you were actually a robobrain but never realised. You just assumed you were human as everyone was too polite to tell you the truth and cognitive dissonance changed what you saw in the mirror.
>>
>>389084040
>>
>>389101623
GOAT hat tbqj
>>
>>389081886
Minutemen are infinitely more cucked than Railroad. At least Railroad has a charismatic leader. I honestly can't think of a more pathetic faction from any game than the Minutemen.
>>
>>389101849
the worst/best part is the minutemen are entirely dependent on you

preston won't even stop you if you send raiders to terrorize the commonwealth. he's a fucking house nigger
>>
>>389101849
The Minutemen are the worst and has the worst Companion. I only went with them so I could keep all the other companions alive.

Railroad respect you as a great opritive
Minutemen treat you like their slave bitch
Railroad gives you ballistic weave
Minutemen give you the generals outfit and a shitty lazer gun.
Railroad has you do spy quests that are different from eachother
Minutemen have radiant "This settlement needs your help" bullshit quests
>>
>>389102240
The worst thing about the minutement is the lack of progression.
marcy long still hates you, Sturges still talks about how he's only one responsible for rebuilding sanctuary, Blake long stays depressed over his husband and what the fuck even is Mama Murphy?
>>
the most infuriating thing about this game is the fact that nothing attacks your settlement.

all those turrets for nothing
>>
>>389102224
>make the minutemen stand down while I abduct the scientist
>invade the commonwealth with raiders
>am still their general despite only keeping a few towns safe from my horde of raiders
>>
>>389103231
you putting up turrets means nothing is going to attack. if you put up turrets, who the fuck in their right mind would try to attack? do you want a bunch of retards to say "hey you know that heavily fortified farmhouse over there with turrets that could cut us down in 0.2 seconds? let's go raid it"
>>
>>389087750
Why are they the worst? Because they want to save sentient toasters? Because they don't like slavery? Because caring about those things makes you a liberal somehow? Because being an Alt-righter means being an edgy cunt, enjoying slavery, and hating people who want freedom?
>>
>>389081686
>Redpill
Doing the brotherhood story line, no mercy for Danse either. Just kill everyone that gets in your way. That's probably red pill enough lol
>>
>>389103957
that farmhouse also has a shit tonne of food, water, and other much needed resources that could make life a lot easier.

if guns stopped people from attacking why the fuck do people rob banks or resist arrest
>>
>>389103231
>>389103957
Things still attack anyway. And it's usually a few raiders/gunners/muties/whatever that really never need your attention.

Not to mention that settlers keep getting kidnapped for no fucking reason.
>>
>Play Fallout 4 on my laptop
>Set to ultra settings
>25 fps
>Set to low settings
>25 fps

What the fuck?
>>
>>389104162
Because the east coast is still a crapsack world and people are suffering by the thousands, yet they only care to help a chosen minority.

They use children to sell out their families, rob synths of their identities and resort to terrorism whenever they enter a position of power.
>>
Kill railroad

Kill the institute

Kill Brootherhood

Invade with raiders

Uninstall the game
>>
>>389085428
I agree, in someways Falllout 4 is really linear. I honestly think if the game was redesigned without the player voice acting it would be better. The V.A causes it to limit itself too much.
>>
>>389104483
>Because the east coast is still a crapsack world and people are suffering by the thousands, yet they only care to help a chosen minority.
Because there are already people out there that are supposed to be helping humans. Synths have nobody. Didn't you play the sidquest in 3? They explained this. It's not their fault the Minuitmen fell to a bunch of infighting.
>They use children to sell out their families
Where the fuck are you getting this from?
>rob synths of their identities
It's their fucking choice anon. If you did the quest with H2-22 he made the CHOICE to erase his own memories. The Railroad didn't force him or anyone else.
>resort to terrorism whenever they enter a position of power.
This is the only valued issue you've brought up so far but that doesn't make them worst then any other shitty faction in this game.
>>
If the institute can make synths 1:1 to humans, why can't they make them fertile.
Like women are born with their eggs, so wouldnt they naturally make them inside the synth ovaries?
>>
>>389105110
Synths are made using FEV which sterilizes them.
>>
>>389104770
I liked the voice acting. Bethesda is just using the voice protagonist as an excuse to limit the amount of dialog and choice. They're really just fucking lazy and money hungry to put more effort and money into making different outcomes based on having choices.

Mass Effect seemed to do just fine with it.
>>
>>389081886
>all your technology are belong to us
>not jews
>>
>>389105110
>>389105426
I would guess it has something to do with the fact that they're 3D printed but then again, I doubt they want their creations procreating without Institute consent away.
>>
File: 1487186395851.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487186395851.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>389087525
>>
>>389105427
To me FO4 is the epitome of the phrase "it's a good game, but a bad [series] game"
>>
Why is Fallout 4 so fun and New Vegas isn't?
>>
>>389104553
No killing the Minutemen?
>>
>>389084664
>Fallout 4 is in every way superior to Fallout 3.
That's not saying much, now is it?
>>
>>389081686
I don't know, Todd. I... I d-didn't buy the game...
>>
File: fallout_shelter_harkness.png (216KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
fallout_shelter_harkness.png
216KB, 640x359px
>>389104943
>Where the fuck are you getting this from?
A key point in the Railroad questline is where you come in contact with "Patriot," a Railroad sympathizer inside the Institute. As it turns out he's the teenage son of a scientist who is lobbying for further investigation of Synth awareness. A big part of the later Railroad path has you deceive him so you can arm a Synth rebellion to destroy everything he loves. He commits suicide post-ending, but Desdemona orders you to keep it a secret so the Railroad could have a martyr.

>>389105110
>>389105426
This is intentionally ambiguous and never at all addressed in the game. From what I gather they were looking to duplicate the beneficial effects of FEV without the messy drawbacks. And since Bethesda can't even follow its own lore, I'd say just headcanon the shit in.
>>
>>389085202
>(((We))) wuz gug guise an sheit!
Nice try, (((you))).

>>389086443
>>never explained what or how they obtained material used to create living tissue on synths with partially functional sex organs
You know where.
>Harvesting organs of goy--I mean non-Synths
>>
>>389105426
not all FEV sterilizes
hell most of the wasteland mutations can be traced back to FEV in one way or another

at least that was pre-Bethesda lore; now everything is just wacky radiation magic
>>
>>389105823
>teenage son of a scientist who is lobbying for further investigation of Synth awareness.
First of all, that guy is a teenager? Second, I don't remember anytime in my playthroug where she knew he was a kid or that he killed himself.
>>
File: 1503887554304.jpg (38KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1503887554304.jpg
38KB, 447x444px
>Brotherhood is opposed to the benefits of Institute technology
>I personally believe Synths shouldn't exist and masquerade as real human beings
No faction is good. I also wish I could exchange some actual DECENT conversations with Shaun during the Brotherhood, aside from 4 different variations on "fuck you". I wanted to convince him that some of the Institute's actions were wrong, and, hopefully, have him see that their technology can be used for ALL of the people of the Commonwealth. Instead, the loving father who journeys through the post-apocalypse can only say "fuck you" over a disagreement that can likely be resolved with a heated debate, before blowing the entire thing up.
No faction is good in this game.
>>
File: come on.jpg (25KB, 222x321px) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
25KB, 222x321px
>>389081686
It doesn't matter, all the factions are total shit, Todd tried to one up NV and make them all morally grey but they all ended up coming across as fucking retarded and unlikable. Just run through the story as fast as possible then jam pack your game with mods and just shoot and loot. It'll keep you entertained for a good 12 hours before you get bored and drop the game forever.
>>
>>389106125
This. Why the fuck couldn't I simply use a faction to hijack the place and force the Institute shitheads to start stop wasting resources on making sentient human looking toasters and start purifying the water or getting rid of radiation.

I wanted to let the fucking sentient toasters go and focus on more important shit. But no, I'm forced to blow it the fuck up no mater what.
>>
Honestly I agree with all the criticism for all the factions. I wish it was possible to do a New Vegas and just be as independent as possible. Decide to take down the institute by yourself.
or even create a separate faction dedicated to take down the institute.
A faction comprised of vengeful civilians, paid mercenaries, conspiracy nuts, closet synths, etc.
No other widely accepted motive other than getting rid of the institute.
I would even take the Nuka World factions blowing up the Institute over the current choices.
>>
The main quest in fallout 4 is so badly written the only way to get any actual joy out of it is to try and play every side to get every companion and just end it there, build your own super base, and retire as a baron who mass sells water and food to the rest of the commonwealth in your bootleg tenpenny tower.
>>
>>389106094
>First of all, that guy is a teenager?
He shares a residence with his dad and synth stepmom. His voice, size and personality practically screams "Wesley Crusher"

>I don't remember anytime in my playthroug where she knew he was a kid
To be fair, much of the Railroad never sees him until they recover his body and put it on display in the HQ. Several agents even comment: "He was just a boy..."

>or that he killed himself.
Desdemona gives you his suicide note but tells you to fucking burn it after reading. On said note he condemns you for betraying him and murdering everyone he ever loved (possibly even his dad and synthmom)

>>389106034
Oh, yeah, also this. FEV is everywhere. It's just the Super Mutant stuff that kills your gonads.
>>
File: 1496528159095.png (191KB, 273x391px) Image search: [Google]
1496528159095.png
191KB, 273x391px
Does the ps4 version have game breaking bugs? Caved and bought it yesterday for $17
I just felt that itch for Fallout and I've already played 900 hours of new vegas and 3
>>
File: Gazelle2-NukaWorld.jpg (203KB, 804x702px) Image search: [Google]
Gazelle2-NukaWorld.jpg
203KB, 804x702px
>>389106034
Sick of all the 2 headed creatures.
>>
>>389106756
Their actually is a variation of the Minutemen ending that is like that. If you do the max missions for each faction before deciding which one you want to devote to, then do the minutemen ending all of the factions say "good job sport" and they fuck off from each other.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_endings
>>
>>389104162
they're like modern germans/antifa hellbent on importing niggers (you can't even work for them if you don't pledge sucking BSC to their feminist leader) despite literally nobody wanting that except the niggers(and not even until they reprogram them)
>>
>>389107036
I'm pretty sure it's practically an in-universe meme now. If it were up to Bethesda everything would have two heads
>>
>>389107136
Well besides the institute, but who really gives a shit about beep boop companion
>>
>>389106930
It's a good game. It's not legendary, and it has flaws, but it's good fun.
>>
File: Mama_Murphy_concept_art.jpg (518KB, 1536x2044px) Image search: [Google]
Mama_Murphy_concept_art.jpg
518KB, 1536x2044px
>>389102486
Missed potential. Every time they drop a unique asset from the game because 'it's only gonna be used for one character' I die a little inside. Reminder that mama was supposed to look like this.
>>
>>389081686
>so guys what is better this piece of turd or thus piece of shit ?
>>
File: 23137-6-1490827256.jpg (526KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
23137-6-1490827256.jpg
526KB, 1920x1080px
Minutemen would be good if the settlements didn't look like shit.
Having to adhere to a square blocky minecraft style, everything snapping at 90 degrees and not being able to make pathways and roads (even just painting a texture on the ground would be great), makes them stick out and look jarring in the wasteland
>>
File: 1485733036394.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1485733036394.gif
3MB, 359x202px
The fucking companions in the game urk me. They all -fucking all- go through this phase of sort of not liking you then they start to love you so much it starts to become out of character. Maccready and Cait are examples, they're both borderline sociopaths who kill for money and sometimes for fun then if you get closer they start dumping their devientart tier backstory on you, I swear it's so manipulatively sad in the sense that there should be a sad piano playing in the background like on Full House. I didn't buy it and I was cringing (sorry, there was no other way to describe this schlock) the whole way through. Then you basically more and more attached to them and the character that made you like (assuming ou did) them in the first place pretty much falls off and what's left is the result of a post-apocalyptic hallmark movie. Imagine if in NV the more you traveled with Boone the more he'd open up to you about muh wife and not too long later he completely drops what made you like him in the first place and he's just a happy-go-lucky guy from now on. The character development was a neat idea but the actual writing sounds like it was written by a 15 year old in his Fallout fanfiction and all it does is make these characters act the fucking same if you max out their affection level. So if you say the companions were a good aspect of FO4 then you literally have no idea of how fleshed character development should be handled and written. Waifufags fuck off.
>>
>>389107508
Post drug cure buzz kill cait is the worst thing ever.
>>
>>389107236
Agreed. Really my whole shtick is Institute fucked with me first, other factions could care less about the player.
Therefore those who fuck get fucked.

>>389107478
If your talking about vanilla settlements I agree.
If you could place anywhere and not have to worry about collision. (mods) Then the system is good.
>>
>>389106930
There's not really enough branching paths or quests for bugs to happen.
It's Bethesda's least buggy game yet, largely because they made it so linear.
>>
>>389107508
this so much, you're literally forced to strip all the unique aspects of the character and turn them into what Bethdesa deems is a better character/person.
>>
>>389107394
That last one could literally just be a remodelled Mr Handy, dosn't even look like it'd be hard to make
>>
The thing that most left me disappointed me about F4 is how shitty the rewards for each faction are, I was expecting being able to create your own synth companion for the institute, along with cool cybernetic implants, but there is fucking nothing, the only thing the institute can give you is new laser weapons that are greatly "improved" and heavily "enhanced" but still somehow do less damage than century old models.
>>
>>389107616
Why couldn't she just take Addictol like everyone else and get over it.
Why did there have to be a vault dedicated to curing addiction? Why is every vault just a generic dungeon full of Gunners? Why can't you loot any Vaultsuits?
>>
Is Fallout 4 worth it? I heard it wasn't as good as 3
>>
>>389106817
Alright anon, I'll consed to that. I didn't get it in my play through but that quest broke several times anyway.

In all honestly, that just makes Dez a bad person not the faction itself. It's not like the Brotherhood where everyone drank the Koolade and thinks Maxon is the second coming of Christ. The fact that you mention she hid it from everyone including Deacon and the that shithead Carrington is enough proof of that.

Can you tell Deacon about it btw?
>>
>>389081686
the thalmor is literally jews. they outlawed the worship of talos (jesus)
>>
>>389107869
They do shoot faster for as much as that matters. Honestly if you picked institute you screwed something up, especially because you can get all the rewards that matter from the other 3 factions if your smart.
>>
File: laughter.jpg (72KB, 641x670px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.jpg
72KB, 641x670px
>>389106125
>>Brotherhood is opposed to the benefits of Institute technology
>>I personally believe Synths shouldn't exist and masquerade as real human beings
>No faction is good

Holy fuck, this. Are people actually trying to have an intelligent conversation about the factions in FO4? Don't waste your time they're all objectively fucking retarded, one dimensional, and despicable in every way, none of what these factions ideals for the future they are proposing would ever work. You FO4 fags are pathetic, your threads will never be as comfy as NV's.
>>
>>389107940
She says shes so addicted that addictol and wasteland doctors wont work. I myself wasnt aware there was different levels of drug addiction
>>
>>389107803
M will make it eventually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBCgu86zr5E
dude is crazy enough to try
>>
>>389107954
You can't, but he gives a big philosophical speech after destroying the Institute.

Supporting you for doing the lesser evil at least
>>
>>389107508
Yeah I either stuck with my companions pretty much for the shit they give you or their buffs. Hence Hancock, Curie, or Dogmeat (since he even has his own perk)

>>389107940
Not defending it just regurgitating what the game said.
Cait was addicted for so long (years) that she couldn't get addictol to work.

As for the vault, it was a test to see how easily the rehab vault dwellers would relapse. Thus there being a chem stash in the place.
Why do the test anyways? No fucking clue. Then again alot of Vaults make no sense.
>>
File: 1504088335829.jpg (78KB, 659x506px) Image search: [Google]
1504088335829.jpg
78KB, 659x506px
>>389108053
>She says shes so addicted that addictol and wasteland doctors wont work. I myself wasnt aware there was different levels of drug addiction
Jesus christ I'm stupid, I just now realize how unbelievably fucking retarded that reasoning sounds.
>sorry ma'm this rehab center can't help your son with his addiction, he has a chronic case of super addiction
>>
>>389107940
Something something she's been taking that shit for too many years for it to work.
>>
>>389107970
>Jews would outlaw the worship of a Jew.
>Jews would shutdown one of their most profitable endeavors in history.

Go back to r/thedonald cleetus.
>>
>>389107984
It's mostly bashing the factions you mong.
I think it's pretty well believed that NV had better factions.
>>
>>389108365
I think it's more along the lines that her body has become so dependent on chems that the withdrawal would kill her

okay yeah that sounds fucking stupid but at least it's something
>>
>>389108317
There should have at least been negative consequences for being addicted to chems in the game.
I don't think I ever noticed a difference regardless of what I was addicted to
>>
>>389108591
I was agreeing with him you swell guy
>>
>>389108204
>You can't
That fucking sucks. Given his character I know he would be pissed about this and possibly leave the RR. Or at least confront Dez about it.
>>
>>389108669
I am talking about the majority of the thread. Mostly it's shit talking all of them and an ocassional Ad Victoriam thrown in.
>>
>>389108661
You have less carry wight I think.
>>
>>389108365
There's precedent, for example you can't cure ultrajet addiction in 3/NV.
>>
>>389108365
>>389109013
The whole addiction system gameplay wise is kind of stupid and its strange that of all the things they kept from the old games its that, addiction can be cured on the spot now so it might as well not even be a thing, at least in the older games you had to deal with being a jet whore.
>>
>>389108661
It's mostly SPECIAL debuffs.
So a npc being addicted isn't mechanically a thing. Being PC addicted will effect 1-2 traits.
>>
>>389107394
Do you have the whole book? Is there any concept art of Deacon? I want to see if he had a different face in his concept phase.
>>
>>389109189
Ditto, they could of AT LEAST added a quirk in survival where addictol would work as fixer.
>>
>>389105514
>edgy eggheads fuck humanity with nukes, FEV, and android technology leading to ghouls, Super Mutties, and Synths
>let's slap their shit in for the good of humanity
BoS are the Chad faction
>>
>>389109250
I don't have it sadly, but I don't believe I saw any art for Deacon from what I've seen posted since it released.
>>
File: jenna.png (2MB, 1271x712px) Image search: [Google]
jenna.png
2MB, 1271x712px
>>389105110
>>
>>389109396
>good of humanity
i.e. "everybody needs to be back in the stone age except for us"
>>
>>389109237
Special does fuck all in 4 if you don't use Vats
>>
>>389109542
For what it's worth, all of the companions ended up pretty close to their concept design, so I doubt that he was changed too much, especially given his intended presence as a man of many faces.
>>
>>389109396
BoS = Chads
RR = SJW
MM = Whiteknight
INS = Jews

>>389109250
I scanned some sources for art. The only ones I could find were companion related was Hancock, Piper, Valentine, and Mcreedy.
>>
>>389109593
>join the Brotherhood
>become Sentinel
>hoard technology
>benefit from said technology
>retarded wasteland plebs bow to you and your brothers
>fuckface scientists can't unleash more nukes and FEV and other bad shit, because you own all the technology
I fail to see the issue here.
>>
>>389110215
The issue is you gotta share with other Steel fags.
>Would rather steal shit and become a technological god.
>>
>>389082383
>I thought this, but idk man, it seems like the brotherhood would never be able to find true peace.

The East Brotherhood is basically just a minarchist government. Their only mandate is to control territory and then within that territory kill all the mutants and raiders while also policing weapons of mass destruction. They tax the population by requisitioning food. Aside from the food tax, which is necessary to maintain the government, and the regulation of weapons of mass destruction, the local civilians can do whatever they want.

>>389082383
>The Institute seem like the best faction to reach a utopian society, especially with all their technology and their FEV cure

They will never do anything to help mankind. They think that the people inside their base are the only people that have a chance at surviving. In reality they are just a bunch of nerds hiding underground and fucking up the lives of people above for no good reason.
>>
>>389108365
kek
>>
File: 1504170989250.png (301KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504170989250.png
301KB, 2518x1024px
Where's the obligatory virgin vs chad edit for this game.

I haven't seen one for it.
Also who would be best for the virign slot, there's so many fucking candidates this time.
>>
>>389110215
Other then the fact that your faction is a bunch of hypocritical retarded bunch of zeolite cunts that border on Enclave levels of shittyness.

I wish I could create my own fucking faction so I could shove my powerarmored fist up their egotistical asses. They're just begging to be brought down.
>>
>>389083346
>>Brotherhood are a bunch of self-righteous assholes who decide to claim ownership over all technology before even trying to understand it and are willing to commit genocide

What the fuck? They want to genocide the supermutants. Good. 99.5% of those green freaks are monsters that eat humans. If you don't want them genocided you are a traitor to humankind.
>>
>tfw no necrophilia fourplay mod
>But there's diaper and futa mods

Are you telling me I'm the only person who got unintended boners from undressing dead raider chicks and wanting to relieve some stress on their still-warm bodies?
>>
>>389110713
>Also who would be best for the virign slot, there's so many fucking candidates this time.
You obveously
>>
>>389110813
Try loverslabs it might be out there.
Anyways if your into vore you can cannibalize dead raider qt.
>>
>>389110912
Cheeky cunt.
>>
>>389110789
>If you don't want them genocided you are a traitor to humankind.
How about curing them? You can actually give Procter Igrum the FEV cure but you never see any results from it.
>>
>>389110764
Yeah, but in the end you pretty much command them all, aside from the Elder. So fuck it, you can do what you want.

>implying you don't want to stroll through downtown Boston in bipedal tank armour with your brothers, melting everything in sight with a gatling laser
>>
File: 1497620898220.png (427KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
1497620898220.png
427KB, 500x472px
>tfw you can blow up the brotherhood ship with 18th century artillery as the Minutemen
>>
>Brotherhood wants to exterminate the freaks that threaten humanity and the scientists who spawned them
>they want to regulate and distribute technology using their martial honor to prevent the Apocalypse from happening again
>people think they're the bad guys
Eggheads get out
>>
>>389109571
Wait when do you get this? I've never met her before? What quest?
>>
>>389081686
The Brotherhood is the redpilled ending because what the Commonwealth needs is law and order. It needs a strong power to coalesce and build a new civilization that can protect itself and build. The Minutemen/democracy can't really function in a Fallout setting, you need to have a sort of ruthless authoritarian system to lay the foundation for civilization and then you can advance to democracy when things are in order and there's settled peace.

And they paint the Brotherhood like they are Nazis for killing synths even though synths are just advanced robots. Fuck the Institute for hoarding and hiding from larger society.
>>
File: 1458126882926.jpg (20KB, 430x445px) Image search: [Google]
1458126882926.jpg
20KB, 430x445px
>>389110813
I did that in New Vegas when I had it modded with Bouncing Natural breasts
>added detailed female feet modeled after a porn star, freckles and all
>kill female raider, loot armor
>see feet
>sweating man.jpg
>chop off foot and hold it up so I can get a better look at it
>have a cheeky fap
>>
>>389111202
>Fuck the Institute for hoarding and hiding from larger society.
Funny, considering how the brotherhood in 4 do fuck all for the people of the commonwealth and make no effort to integrate or share their technology with them.
>>
>>389111078
Sauce, I wouldn't mind watching the another Hindenburg.
>>389111324
kek.
>>
>>389111202
>institute abducts people, kills them and replaces them with robots
>some people consider them the good guys
AD VICTORIAM, BROTHER
>>
>>389111324
Get on your weak feminine Railroad knees and suck my BBC(Big Brotherhood Cock) faggot. You wouldn't say that with my dick in your mouth, would you?
>>
>>389111396
I honestly think Institute were the least liked faction.
>>
File: 1502264253695.jpg (47KB, 919x892px) Image search: [Google]
1502264253695.jpg
47KB, 919x892px
>>389111324
>mfw I gladly requisitioned crops and supplies from wasteland peasants for the glory of the Brotherhood
>>
>>389111202
>just advanced robots
They're sentient toasters that haven't done anything to them. I don't begrudge them for wanting to take out the Institute but killing synths just because they're not human is retarded human exceptionalism. You think Maxion would have killed Billy the ghoul kid if he were with you?
>>
>>389111459
>Railroad
Bitch, please.
>>389111393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlm-K8WlzOQ
>>
Brotherhood was cool as fuck. I want a mod that replaces the opening speech as they fly in with one of Hitler's speeches.
>>
>>389111536
It isn't a moral question for me because synths aren't human. I can easily rationalize it. Because synths are agents of the Railroad, they need to be found and destroyed. It's that simple. And ghouls are easily explained too, they can turn feral at any time.
>>
File: 1459314877882.jpg (34KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
1459314877882.jpg
34KB, 500x346px
>>389111579
>mfw my first character inadvertently looked just like based Elder Maxson
It was like two brothers separated at birth, finally reunited in adulthood, only to realize they'd grown up with identical ideals and values. Ad Victoriam, my lad.
>>
>>389111536
Actually they typically hate all ghouls due to seeing them as potential ferals. So it's definitely possible.
>>389111573
I haven't seen this. This is actually fucking cool.
>>
>>389088807
>I hate the fact that I can't built settlements or do simple quests like rescuing a hostage or clearing out enemies in a area withiut being affiliated with the minutemen

You don't need to join the Minutemen to build settlements.
>>
>>389111708
The only reason the Brotherhood wants to take the Railroad out in the first place is because they lets synths be free. And the only reason the they hate synths being free is because "Muh ABOMINATION!" bullshit.
>>
>>389111168
Maxwell's World.
>inb4 mods
Trainwiz is working for Bethesda now and most if not all his work might as well be counted canon. They made the Clockwork City in ESO and he's doing stuff for the Creation Club.
>>
It sucks that they had to make the Institute evil for no reason to prevent everyone from siding with them
I wish they came up with a real reason they're morally questionable other than they abduct people for no reason.
>>
>>389111912
I wish they gave the Institute a goal. They're looking to better humanity by making synth gorillas, abducting people and sending up synths to piss around in pre-war sites? I'd of sided with them if they knew what they were doing.
>>
>>389111858
My bad, I meant the Institute. But yeah, the Railroad needs to be destroyed because they hold opposite views of the Brotherhood. As I said, you need a strong authoritarian body to lay the foundation of civilization again before you can have "freedoms" and democracy. You need law and order.

Besides, the Railroad is a retarded organization because synths aren't human. Why would you even care about them? I don't get the motivation or why they would even exist in a Fallout scenario.
>>
>>389111882
I hope you know that there won't be any quest mods coming to the CC. There was a whole thread on why that can't happen.
>>
>>389111324
>Funny, considering how the brotherhood in 4 do fuck all for the people of the commonwealth and make no effort to integrate or share their technology with them.
Holy shit, it's almost like they're kind of similar to the original concept of the BoS. Just you know, not so secular.
>>
>>389081686
>Institute
Fucking poorly written action movie bad guys, why the fuck does Father expect you to suck his dick with bullshit like "huwhwuehw were the best hope for humanity!" "I let you out because I was bored, your welcome!", I was ready to shoot his ass on the roof but i didnt realise he was going to teleport away
>Brotherhood of Steel
They look kind of cool, but then you realise they are just a bunch of dumbcunts, synths, atleast from what we are given, are identical to human beings, and are capable of complex emotions, even if they are just similating them, the synth isnt aware of that
That said when you see vertibird after vertibird attack a location without support and get fucked up the ass by supermutants you start to wonder
>Railroad
I never understood why it was a good idea to give the synths fake memories and throw them out into the world, the institute could just find them again, like you can help them do, and i dont think synths can age, or atleast i dont think they can have children, pretty big things, giving them a normal life is the worst thing you can do, "Oh no i cant have babies" "oh no, somethings wrong with me, all of my loved ones are growing old and dying and im still the same"
>Minutemen
Best ending, the best thing the Commonwealth can do is liberate itself, no need for Daddyscock of steel or the institute to watch overthem, there would be a greater sense of stability and remove any shred of doubt that the minutemen would stop existing again
>You need 1000 Creation Club points to unlock this ending

All in all the ending doesnt matter because nothing really changesat least you dont just die *cough* and the games still a shitty excuse for an rpg, i would have felt more accomplishment with a YOU WIN! screen
>>
>>389112105
The Brotherhood would turn the Commonwealth into a totalitarian military occupation. Nothing good comes from them winning or trying to lay down civilization. Kind of like what they're already doing in the game. I would sooner join the NCR shitheads then the Brotherhood of Faggots.
>>
>>389112185
CC is doomed to fail, that I cannot deny.
But Trainman has done good work and has been acknowledged multiple times by Todd and co.

That said, Maxwell's World is probably one of the most well crafted quest mods for FO4 thus far
>>
>>389110215

>fuckface scientists can't unleash more nukes and FEV and other bad shit, because you own all the technology

Yeah, because this worked so fucking well when Elijah became paranoid and almost destroyed the entire mojave just to satisfy his technology boner, the brotherhood itself is a danger to mankind, as the years go on more and more Elijas will be born inside the brotherhood.

Technology is only useful for mankind when it helps people, and when it opens new ways for humanity, in the brotherhood hands technology would do neither, the world would only stagnate while the brotherhood becomes more paranoid and more vicious because the outside world is catching up to them in the tech level.
>>
>>389088512
The settlement building disappointed me in almost every conceivable way. I thought you'd be building your epic stronghold in the wasteland, but no, you're just putting down resource buildings for every bumfuck farmer. Plus I couldn't even build anything cool thanks to shitty collision detection, shitty snap features, and no half-decent walls that aren't full of fucking holes.
>>
>>389112516
I agree but the Brotherhood is the best option that is given to us. Once the Brotherhood solidifies control and society normalizes again, society will naturally progress and change to a more open society.
>>
>>389112105
Not other dude but...
"Not human" is a bad argument. They're obviously sentient, hell Danse is an example. They really are no different than a Cyborg. They even mentioned they can REM sleep/dream.
>>
>>389112378
>I never understood why it was a good idea to give the synths fake memories and throw them out into the world
They leave it to the synth if they want to have their memories erased or not. Glory chose to keep her memories and work for the RR.
>>
>>389112712
Sentience is only one aspect of life. Sentience is a part of advanced species. Sentience does not mean life. It literally feels like retardation to be upset about and want to protect and protest about the welfare of robots.
>>
>>389112693
No the Minutemen are the least evil option because they're obviously meant to be proto NCR/Democracy government in the making. They just need to build themselves up more which you the player have done by having 30 or so settlements all over the Welth.

Although in fairness I feel like they'll be more benevolent but lest pragmatic then their NCR cousins.
>>
The red pill ending is to immediately shoot your son in the face the moment you see him for playing jewish tricks on you, then blow up the institute with your rag tag group of loyal minutemen volunteers so you can take the commonwealth for yourself. Dont forget to leave the shawn child synth to die so you dont get cucked by him.
>>
>>389112901
More like it feels retarded to go out of your way to kill something only because it isn't human. Also life is a shit example because "life" is shitty term. Sentient, biological, are terms that are binary. A fucking cockroach is alive, but not sentient.
>>
>>389111058
>How about curing them? You can actually give Procter Igrum the FEV cure but you never see any results from it.

How the hell are you going to give them a dose of the cure? Most people would barely survive a fight against them, let alone trying to subdue them so you could give them medicine.

They are monsters. Kill them all.
>>
>>389112693
Dude, the Brotherhood of Assholes aren't interested in civilization or the needs of the people. They would sooner murder everyone if they had tech they were sitting on then try to build the world back to where it was.
>>
>>389113206
No civilization can start as a democracy, they all need a authoritarian style government.

>>389113276
More like you're retarded and making shit arguments because you're a little pussy bitch faggot.

I don't care one way or the other about killing synths, I would only go along with the policy because synths are agents of the Institute and need to be weeded out. If the Institute was annihilated, then we can see about taking control of the synths or if they are too much of a liability to let mingle with people.

No, life is literally all there is to life. Sentience is only one aspect of an advanced form of life and does not signify life by itself. All life is biological, not all life is sentient.

>>389113457
>sooner murder everyone

No, if people submitted and formed enclaves and towns and cities the Brotherhood would happily take over. Given the options we have, the Brotherhood is the best group for the long haul.
>>
File: Syringer.png (287KB, 1618x567px) Image search: [Google]
Syringer.png
287KB, 1618x567px
>>389113359
You literally have a fucking Syringer in the game you dumb faggot. It's not hard. Also you could just dose the water supply since it does nothing to regular humans or ghouls.
>>
>>389111324
>Funny, considering how the brotherhood in 4 do fuck all for the people of the commonwealth and make no effort to integrate or share their technology with them.

They only confiscate weapons of mass destruction from people. They don't go after medical tech or water purifiers.

The BoS is basically a minarchist government. They will let civilians live however they want, except for owning weapons of mass destruction. They take taxes in the form of food, which is the bare minimum it takes for the BoS to operate and clear out mutants and raiders.
>>
File: 1479937995299.jpg (9KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
1479937995299.jpg
9KB, 500x392px
>>389113624
>Getting this mad.
>wew.
>>
>>389113624
>synths are agents of the Institute
The Brotherhood goes out of their way to kill synths even when it's obvious they're not infiltrators or they've been mind wiped and just want to live in fucking peace. You're argument is nothing but circular logic just like the brotherhood uses to placate themselves for all the atrocities they cause.
>>
File: 112.jpg (57KB, 680x618px) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
57KB, 680x618px
All in all synthetics in fallout 4 are a wasted plot point, they dont fell unique or interesting, they dont stand out like the Geth from mass effect, they are just there to work as projection for slavery issues.

I mean, even the working joes from alien isolation had more personality and surprisingly more charisma than all the synths from fallout 4, Gen 1 and Gen 2 synths could have been used for all the creepiness factor that they could offer, but they never sound or act scary in any way, just another enemy to kill and forget.

Gen 3 Synths could offer so much more, both in the creepiness factor and with blurring the line between human and machine, but bethesda went for the low hanging fruit as always, fallout 4 synths are just organic ageless fuck dolls that the railroad is shipping out to the world at large, without caring about what will happen when those synths who believe themselves to be human begin to fail to age and die like their loved ones.
>>
>>389114159
>even when it's obvious they're not infiltrators or they've been mind wiped and just want to live in fucking peace.

Problem is that there is no guaranteeing there is no switch they can push to activate them and assuming direct control. It's better to get rid of the trash before it piles up.
>>
>>389112516
>The Brotherhood would turn the Commonwealth into a totalitarian military occupation.

What are you smoking?

The East BoS doesn't oppress the local population. It's not a brutal occupation. They only confiscate weapons of mass destruction. You can still own rocket launchers, landmines and machine guns. The locals should be willing to hand over crops in exchange for wiping out the supermutants living next door that will eat them next week.
>>
>>389112580
>Yeah, because this worked so fucking well when Elijah became paranoid and almost destroyed the entire mojave just to satisfy his technology boner, the brotherhood itself is a danger to mankind, as the years go on more and more Elijas will be born inside the brotherhood.

The East Coast Brotherhood and the West Coast Brotherhood cannot be considered the same faction. They are two different factions.
>>
>>389112185
If it's the .esl limit trainwiz already stated they make mods that go over that limit into .esms, and that he's making quest mods.
>>
>>389114225
Whats really stupid is how Bethesda tries to make it seem like saving synths might be a gray area later on in the game. "Oh NO! Look one of them turned into a Raider." You mean just like hundreds of other human NPC's do in this game every fucking day? Wow that's a real game changer.
>>
>>389114225
Exactly!
Synths could have been way more interesting if they investigated the traits of a man meshed machine.
But nope they went for the sjw shit.
>>389114370
>Implying humans can't be brainwashed agents.
for crying out loud the main reason NCR hated BoS was because the Eldar hoarded technology that could be utilized.
>>
>>389105706
THIS

Fallout 4 plays as an okay Borderlands-esque I don't know the genre name of FPS games with inventory systems shooter, but a fucking abysmal fallout game.
>>
File: FO4NW_Nisha_unmasked.png (82KB, 240x217px) Image search: [Google]
FO4NW_Nisha_unmasked.png
82KB, 240x217px
>>389100194
oh yeah anon, she's a real looker
>>
>>389114654
The NCR is retarded. So the NCR hating the Elder is a positive in my book.
>>
>>389112758
Still retarded writing
>>
>>389084664
way back when that game came out people said fallout 4 would be based around synths and take place in MA.
>>
>>389113771
>You literally have a fucking Syringer in the game you dumb faggot. It's not hard.

So you get close enough to them while they are shooting and then run away? What about the ones that didn't get the dose. When their friends turn back into humans the supermutants that didn't get the dose will eat them. It's way more difficult than killing them and would cost a lot of human casualties.

>>389113771
Also you could just dose the water supply since it does nothing to regular humans or ghouls.

And that requires a much, much bigger supply of the cure because who the fuck knows which puddle they will drink out of, how long the cure lasts in the water, how much a dose you need, the dilution of it in the water.
>>
>>389114748
>The NCR is retarded
More like you're retarded and have 0 evidence for your shit argument.
>>
>>389108068
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBCgu86zr5E
>your companions ride on the back

Oh, shit. I might need that.
>>
>>389085191
As if the brotherhood isnt just a bunch of glorified scavengers playing soldier
>>
>>389087662
did you play 1 and 2?
>>
>>389115013
My argument is logically sound and in-lore consistent and sound. Your argument is literally MUH FEE FEES and THE NCR FEE FEES

Suck my cock.
>>
File: ScreenShot189.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot189.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
The only correct answer is the Minute Men

Make Boston great again- one bullet at a time
>>
>>389084484
>Who fucking thought it was a good idea to make a side quest from 3 into a major plot point?

Which side quest is the plot for Fallout 5 going to come from?

Boy in the fridge?

Last Voyage of the USS Constitution?

Cabot House?

Silver Shroud?
>>
>>389092590
Yes and I think Hines should just go to Tim Cain's house and shoot him in the fucking head while he's sleeping, and make the fallout cannon officially null and void.
>>
>>389114861
>And that requires a much, much bigger supply of the cure because who the fuck knows which puddle they will drink out of, how long the cure lasts in the water, how much a dose you need, the dilution of it in the water.
That's what the fucking scientist are supposed to be figuring out. If the Enclave could fucking do it then then BOS should have no fucking problem. They could even go to the Glowing Sea and pick up Virgil by Vertibird so he help them with the project.
>>
>>389104381
Turn off god rays and enjoy your 60 frames
>>
>>389106930
Just bear in mind that if you ever play Far Harbor, it looks like absolute crap.
>>
>>389107508
>disregard companions
>acquire Ada
>????
>profit from all the junk you'll be able to carry
>>
>>389115315
>Sided with the robots on the Constitution.
Good on you son. Those scavenger faggots were going to stab you in the back anyway.
>>
>>389115550
>That's what the fucking scientist are supposed to be figuring out. If the Enclave could fucking do it then then BOS should have no fucking problem. They could even go to the Glowing Sea and pick up Virgil by Vertibird so he help them with the project.

And while the BoS is spending a ton of resources on this crazy project, raiders and other kinds of mutants are still roaming free and causing destruction. Plus, it would cost more BoS lives than eliminating the mutants.
>>
>>389115569
They patched that last year, Far Harbor looks fine
>>
>>389115318
>Last Voyage of the USS Constitution?
>Silver Shroud?
I would play these
>>
>>389110713
you would need two virgin slots, there is nothing chad worthy about FO4
>>
>>389115318
Dunwich Borers
>>
>>389115814
Judging by how they suck at killing Mutants anyway and constantly crash their vertibirds like fucking drunk idiots, it's seems more resourceful to try and cure them then to continue taking them on and mostly failing.
>>
>>389115318
>Last Voyage of the USS Constitution?
Naval combat with robot pirates
Search for an ancient pre-war treasure
Harpoon giant radwhales
Get a pet mutant parrot
Start with a shitty little dinghy and end with a kick-ass sci-fi man 'o war and an allied fleet of ghoul, super mutant, human, and robot pirates to battle against an invading Chinese naval fleet
get radscurvy
or something
>>
>op spams fallout 4 threads every fucking day
this game is shit and you should off yourself
>>
File: ScreenShot90.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot90.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>389115767
>Brotherhood
Asked me to intimidate farmers into doing what they wanted. So I genocide them

>Rail Road
I don't even need an excuse here. There is no reason not to purge them.

>Institute.
Gave them the benefit of the doubt but once I got inside and all the terminals said they were conducting experiments on my Commonwealth, I blew the fuckers up.

No gods, no kings. Killed every fucking Synth along the way too.
>>
>>389110713
Virgin Courser and Chad Knight would be my vote
>>
>>389115175
The arguement was that they don't care about the people. They are a military crusade. You said otherwise. We said that they hoard shit. Then you said I don't care and had your "widdle jimmies rustled."
>>
>>389107940
Heres a theory, maybe it was a psychological addiction as well as chemical?
>>
File: 1493779486202.jpg (55KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1493779486202.jpg
55KB, 630x630px
>>389116125
>>
>>389116273
>The arguement was that they don't care about the people.

Where was this established at any point in the game?
>>
>>389116125
>There is no reason not to purge them.
Deacon and the ballistic weave.
Honestly, I wanted a game where I could do spy shit with Deacon, and Dogmeat. Fuck everyone else.
>>
File: 1388725334095.png (37KB, 768x586px) Image search: [Google]
1388725334095.png
37KB, 768x586px
Did anyone else make up a command structure for the Minutemen? Curie as Chief Scientist, Sturges as Chief Engineer etc.
>>
>>389116457
Is there a mod for that?
>>
>>389116457
Sounds neat anon. I mostly set up different buildings based on shops n shit. Like a Med clinic, cafe/kitchen. Dressed them appropriately.
>>
File: ScreenShot81.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot81.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>389116457
I made a point to build a minute men bunker in every single settlement location with an artillery canon in it. I got full use out of the mortars
>>
>>389116457
I have my own system for the settlements. If a pre-existing farm or community joins the Minutemen, I'll just plant down a flag and a couple of turrets and be on my way. If it's an abandoned or enemy-infested area I've cleared out, I'll build the shit out of it.
>>
File: kill-loot-return.png (488KB, 782x621px) Image search: [Google]
kill-loot-return.png
488KB, 782x621px
wut did bethesda mean by dis
>>
>>389110713
Virgin human vs CHADmutant
>>
>>389116868
>Mutant as chads
>Don't have cocks
Ahahahahahah
>>
>>389116719
Its probs a secret conspiracy by the big Mutants trying to keep us little people down.
>>
>>389116975
They have dicks their juices just don't work
>>
>>389116457
Yes, and brainstormed plans to set up a democratic state instead of just having frontier law
>>
>>389117072
what about female super mutants
>>
>>389117072
What about the ones with vaginas?
>>
>>389117161
>>389117228
Those mutants in fact don't have dicks
>>
>>389116716
>>389116565
For pre-existing farms my policy was to build a basic 2x3 shack with a Minutemen flag, staff the place with three guards (with uniforms and laser muskets) and 1-2 provisioners as needed. But a couple of places I made into special facilities. Like Red Rocket is the main supply depot. Sheffield is the Chief Provisioner, so he lives in the capital (Sanctuary) and connects the line between there and Red Rocket, then the lines spider outwards from there. The back office in the station is his, and I used those letters to write "CHIEF SHEFFIELD" outside the door. Vault 88 has a separate wing for Curie's R&D department.

>>389117102
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I use a journal mod and wrote up a charter for the new CPG, with the Minutemen as its military branch. I wrote all about how its government worked, its stance on synths/mutants, founding members, etc.
>>
>>389117072
No they literally don't have dicks. Did you see the FEV lab? They're like Ken dolls down there.
>>
>>389117317
I know for sure west coast ones have shlongs, its possible east coast ones dont
>>
>>389117072
>>389117161
>>389117228

Actually I don't even know if they do have dicks.
All supermutants have their physiological traits stripped for the supermutant ones. They aren't exactly born. So a male or a female being transformed would result in the same mutant.
>>
>>389117317
>tfw no Mutant dick
>tfw no Dogdick
Why even live
>>
>>389117315
I love Sheffield. I always wanted him to be a companion.
>>
>>389117373
>I know for sure west coast ones have shlongs
n-nani?
>>
>>389117434
Did you play fallout one and two?
>>
File: 1502895326214.png (274KB, 727x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502895326214.png
274KB, 727x500px
>>389117315
Holy shit anon. Thats pretty in depth. Might be a fun idea next playthrough to do the officer idea. Any mods you use? You might enjoy a few settlement management ones.

>>389117412
Quality meme lad :^)
>>
>>389117412
>Can never bread Dogmeat with a female German Shepherd to make puppies.
Fuck this life
>>
File: 377160_20170715222945_1.png (534KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20170715222945_1.png
534KB, 1280x720px
>>389117647
The only mod I use is the journal mod but I go fucking whole-hog with it. Pic related. I wrote a shitload of these from Jezebel's perspective (in my Minutemen, Jezebel is a tactical advisor like PAM is for the Railroad)

>>389117418
My headcanon is that he winds up marrying Doc Anderson, who runs the clinic in Sanctuary.
>>
>>389117315
>I'm glad I'm not the only one. I use a journal mod and wrote up a charter for the new CPG, with the Minutemen as its military branch. I wrote all about how its government worked, its stance on synths/mutants, founding members, etc.
Share with the rest of class?
>>
File: 1503526312607.png (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503526312607.png
72KB, 900x900px
>>389081686
By not buying the game and giving the jews profit?
>>
>>389117885
Sadly I don't have it installed at the moment or I'd post some stuff for you. >>389117874 is the only evidence of my autism that I have on hand.
>>
>>389083346
>Brotherhood are a bunch of self-righteous assholes who decide to claim ownership over all technology before even trying to understand it and are willing to commit genocide
Is that why they blew up the Institute
>>
>>389118018
I imagine they did that because they don't want anyone to find out how to build synths.
>>
>>389117885
Ditto I am actually curious about the synth deal and how law breakers are dealt with.

>>389117975
Not going to lie, but it is a tad autist tier. But in the fascinating way.
>>
>>389118104
It's cool man, I'm fully aware of it, I don't know why but nothing has ever triggered my autism like FO4, even NV which is my favorite Fallout game.
>>
>>389117315
Holy crap you've got some cool autistic shit going on Anon, care to share some screenshots of it?
>>
>>389117975
I saved it
>>
>>389118149
Because it's lost potential and you feel obligated to fill in the gaps of what could have been a fantastic fucking game.
>>
>>389118287
Toplel.
Sadly this is the most likely answer.
>>
>>389117928
You can play the game to main story completion without paying for it.
>>
>>389118069
pretty much it was robots to androids to clones and killing the real humans. Max said fuck that shit.
>>
File: 20170902214933_1.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170902214933_1.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
Post and rate settlements

I'm using Sim-Settlements if anyone is wondering why my town looks odd.
>>
>>389118149
>>389118287
I imagine that's why there is more Fo4 fanfiction then any other Fallout game. The ending and the limitations is just unsatisfactory.
>>
File: endings.png (27KB, 1043x463px) Image search: [Google]
endings.png
27KB, 1043x463px
>>389118485
I've been toying with the idea of making a mod to add an ending slideshow like 1/2/NV had.
>>
>>389118469
>Sim-Settlements
I was hoping this would be one of the mods that came out of the CC as official content.
>>
File: ScreenShot5.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot5.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>389118469
My far harbor settlement. Skipped on the bandit DLC because they said you dont get your settlement until the end.
>>
File: 1473433339736.png (2MB, 1372x772px) Image search: [Google]
1473433339736.png
2MB, 1372x772px
>>389118469
I had a pretty sick Red Rocket I would post but the hardrive fucking died. I will post some dank ones I have stumbled upon.
Pic related Bioshock infinity.
>>
>>389118579
Fucking sweet!

Just don't have all the characters disappear forever. I fucking hated that shit with the NV DLC's. I wanted to go hang out with Joshua and the Deadhorses again but no, they had to leave the game forever.
>>
File: 1477042863886.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1477042863886.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24365/?
Medieval Sanctuary
>>
File: 1500532207218.jpg (572KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500532207218.jpg
572KB, 1920x1200px
>>389118838
Sanctuary city.
>>
File: 1504050257604.gif (2MB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1504050257604.gif
2MB, 500x376px
>>389107478
Holy fuck that looks comfy.
>>
File: LF7Yn3P.jpg (240KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LF7Yn3P.jpg
240KB, 1024x768px
They should've just given me an option in the game to join the Enclave and fucking annihilate everyone.
>>
>>389119521
Just steal some X-01 power armor join the Nuka World Gangs and slash and burn the commonwealth. Then later kill the gangs. Be a one man Enclave Army.
>>
File: 1503461079056.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1503461079056.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>>389107478
>>389119197
>could get complex and beautiful settlements like this in Fallout that show humanity rebuilding and moving towards the future
>instead get dead and ugly "cities" like Megaton, Rivet City, and Diamond City that are built around wacky ideas instead of showcasing humanity in rebuild

Fuck you Todd.
>>
>>389120019
>showcasing humanity in rebuild
Then people complain about "muh post-apocalyptic atmosphere" if everything isn't fucked up and people had the gall to actually try this thing called agriculture again
>>
>>389120231
That just shows that majority of people who play neo-Fallout never played 1 and 2 (or fuck, even New Vegas). Fallout was always about the rebuild and the present. Bethesda tries too hard to live in the past to constantly remind you of how the world ended up like this when that was never the point of the series.
>>
>>389116378

In one of the endings the brotherhood is doing roadblocks and confiscating energy weapons from farmers or merchants, leaving those guys defenseless, all for the "good" of mankind of course, its not like the brotherhood is behaving exactly like a organized gang, stealing from those who cannot defend themselves from dudes with power armor.

Meanwhile boomers are still exploding people with nukes, and the gangs around the mojave are still raping people left and right, this is without even touching all the deathclaws and cazadors infestations all over the place, but for the brotherhood chapter in the mojave, stealing weapons from people who are just trying to protect their daughters/wives from being raped is more important than making the mojave a safe place first.

>Due to their temporary truce, the Brotherhood allowed the NCR to retreat from the Mojave Wasteland without incident. In the relative peace that followed, Brotherhood patrols appeared along major roads, harassing travelers over any bits of technology they had.
>>
>>389120583

Not like new vegas is any better, sure you have some farms around, but everyone still lives in the middle of their own filth like animals, the ncr refectory in new vegas is one of the most disgusting places in the whole game for example.

Perhaps mankind lost the science of making brooms after the war.
>>
>>389081686
>he didn't blow up the institute
>he didn't bring down the blimp
>he didn't gun down Desdemona and her band of robot SJW's
>he didn't lock the original survivors from concord (garvey, the druggie, etc) in a cage where they get repeatedly raped by deathclaws
>he didnt gun down every single killable person
>he didnt lock all the possible companions in boxes
>he didnt gun down every raider in nuka world

embarrassing
>>
>>389120019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLNljpYE8jA&index=2&t=9s

>some random fatty larper built an infinitely better version of covenant using in game tools and some basic mods
>>
>>389121474
That's what weirds me out about McCarran, sure maybe some unused rooms or closets might be disorganized but the mess hall is an absolute shithole with random junk scattered everywhere. People eat there everyday! You'd think that's the place that gets the most attention
>>
>>389121474
Being a Fallout 3fag/ New Vegasfag and playing Fallout 1 and 2 was a real shock, there was actual civilization and rebuilding.
>>
>>389123638
I think Aradesh's mud house in Shady Sands is cleaner than any 3/NV house.
>>
So, how retarded DUST 2: The Electric Boogaloo is when compared to the OG?
>>
>>389111202
>muh /pol/ack picking factions based entirely on which one looks more naziesque
Even hitler would have shot your faggot ass and he never killed anyone
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.