[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the gender of the playable character influences on whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Does the gender of the playable character influences on whether you will play a game or not?
>>
No, just if I will masturbate to them.
>>
File: 1472482113572.png (3KB, 142x142px) Image search: [Google]
1472482113572.png
3KB, 142x142px
>>389081679
Not really no
Making a character I choose male
Fight games depend on how fun the character is to me
>>
>>389081679
Only if it's done for political reasons. (Everyone knows when you do you will never trick anyone)
>>
No

>>389081987
Translation: Yes
>>
>>389081679
Actually a really good answer. I don't care about gender at all unless I smell academia/activist bullshit. It's easy to smell these days because most fuckers who make games nowadays tend to be walking stereotypes.
>>
>>389081987
This. Don't care about genre, unless it's obviously political bs. I'll play any character of any genre as long as the game is good. Politically motivated games are generally (if not all) not good, period.
>>
>>389083372
Wow, you're so smart, you figured out the thing!
>>
>>389081679
it depends, Im kind of burned of playing the generic good warrior guy who saves the world, if it changes to a generic good warrior girl at least I can dress her slutily.
>>
>>389081679
Gender AND age. I exclusively play as lolis
>>
>>389081679
>Does the gender of the playable character influences on whether you will play a game or not?

No not one bit,but........
if i know the developer is some SJW Cunt trying to make a statement.

looking at you,
Gone home.
Undertale.
Horizen zero dawn.

I will avoid the game like AIDS.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (533KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
533KB, 1400x2000px
Yeah, if they're female that raises the potential of me playing that game. Or if they're a cool guy like Leon.
>>
>>389081679
Depends on if it makes sense and is interesting for the setting, really. Male meido trying to deal with all the female nonsense and attentions, weird stares/perceptions, etc, sure. Female SF Officer who is super badass and never actually threatened by being out of place in such a profession and is generally female "just because," no. The first is interesting the second just takes me out of the game's story.
>>
>>389081679
Nah, I'm not a /v/JW.
>>
File: 1492616846782.png (302KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492616846782.png
302KB, 640x480px
>>389084783
>Undertale.
>Horizen zero dawn.
>making a statement
>>
Character creation, or non-humans are what I prefer. Usually set characters are awful, boring, shit or I don't give a fuck about them.
>>
>>389081679
Nah, not really. I'm as right-wing and conservative as you can be, without actually jerking off to Hitler and having Mein Kampf tattooed on my dick, and even so I have no problem playing games with female protags.
>>
>>389085510
I'm very strict on this man.
Undertale=toby has tweetet some stuff that set's off alarm's.
HZD=Tribe of minority's fight's who else but a evil group of white men.
Undertale was at least not as ham fisted as HZD.
But at this point i'm so allergic to that shit if i even read an article on a game and it rub's me the wrong way,well you are burnt and i'm not giving any of my cash.
>>
No, I don't care if I'm forced to play as a girl. Given the choice I'll play as a guy, unless the female character is canon, although I only know of one game where the female MC is canon.
>>
>>389081679
No, but they have to appeal to me in some manner for me to take interest.
Can range from adorable to cool to just adequate/average, but there has to be something there for me to want to play as.
>>
I will not pay for a game unless I play a male character. If you actually PREFER playing as a female, you are an apex faggot.
>>
>>389086460
>toby has tweetet some stuff that set's off alarm's
>Tribe of minority's fight's who else but a evil group of white men.
Except you're wrong on both accounts
>>
>>389081679
I don't care about gender, but I do care about how they look. If I don't like them visually I usually won't play.
>>
>>389086846
So here is the thing that confirms My HZD statement.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/75014569

I'm looking for the toby tweet's know give me 5 min.
>>
File: pika.gif (2MB, 393x413px) Image search: [Google]
pika.gif
2MB, 393x413px
>>389081987
>>389084176
>>389086687
>>389085872
>>389087072
All these for me
>>
>>389088250
Oh god why is that pika turning me on?
>>
I wouldn't play a game where I'm shoehorned into romancing someone as a female character

can't identify with romantic interest in a male
>>
File: Briannapoo.png (373KB, 623x568px) Image search: [Google]
Briannapoo.png
373KB, 623x568px
Not initially for the most part.>>389081679
>>
>>389088119
>gamefaqs as a source
anon...
>>
>>389081679
It's not just about gender but it's all about how cool they look. Gender plays a role in this as it may determine design choices like clothes, animation etc. 99% of the time I play females because they look so damn cool but I also love playing as Leon S Kennedy, Ryu Hayabusa or Big Boss because they look so fucking cool too. I'm more picky about playing males characters but most female characters are fine right away to me.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.