[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more worthless Final Fantasy main cast member. He is so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: FFX_Kimahri_Art.png (688KB, 722x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FFX_Kimahri_Art.png
688KB, 722x1000px
Name a more worthless Final Fantasy main cast member. He is so bad that the possibility you never use him was taken into account and the reason why his solo boss fight is the only level scaled fight in the entire game.

>inb4 Vaan and Penelo
No, they are shit, but Kimahri is literally the worst. The only people who think otherwise, are furfags.
>>
Umaro or Quina
>>
Everybody that isn't squall in ff8 is more useless than kimahri gameplay-wise
>>
penelo had a nice butt tho
>>
>>389074298
Quina was a far better blue mage than Kimahri if you bothered to learn the blue spells
>>
literally anyone in 14
>>
>>389074298
Quina is actually really good.
>>389074440
Selphie's limit break is the shit and she gets the only other 255% hit ultimate weapon, Zell's limit is easily abused, Quistis's blue magic has its moments, and Irvine with fast ammo can really rack up the damage. Rinoa is the ony one that's mostly useless (unless you're a major autismo and bother with Angelo Search grinding)
>>
>putting a jack of all trades among among people that specialize in every role

Name a game that has does this successfully. It's a dumb idea from the start
>>
>>389074961
>Rinoa is the ony one that's mostly useless

What? Meteor wing is stupid easy to set up and does the 3rd most damage behind armageddon fist and lionheart
>>
>>389074115
>Name a more worthless Final Fantasy main cast member.
>No, they are shit, but Kimahri is literally the worst. The only people who think otherwise, are furfags.

So, you're setting up all responses for failure.
>>
>>389074115
Lulu
>>
File: 1437869042506.png (505KB, 652x498px) Image search: [Google]
1437869042506.png
505KB, 652x498px
>>389074115
>>
>>389074115
I really can't. Honestly, I fucking hate ffx's mechanics.
>>
>that ffx lp where they read tidusxkimahri slash fic during slow parts
>>
>>389076260
Link that shit, my man.
>>
>>389076090
Y'shtola isn't Minfeelia. Shame they never kept Moenbryda. You can make any character likeable if you put them in a room with Minfilia.
>>
What is a good party setup for FF7, /v/? I just started disc 2 and I currently have Yuffie and Cid in my party.
>>
File: 1370896465233.gif (16KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1370896465233.gif
16KB, 125x125px
>>389076260
>>389076531
Didn't know I wanted this so badly until now.
>>
>>389075640

that dude you found in a sandworm in FF6
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.