[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here going to be on pc when it comes out. Loo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: destiny2.jpg (518KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
destiny2.jpg
518KB, 1900x1068px
Is anyone else here going to be on pc when it comes out. Looking for people to play with. Note that I never played the first one so I may have screwed myself in terms of lore knowing. Not the best but I have fun with it.

https://youtu.be/FaDXfMK-R_w
>>
I was probably gonna buy it but the beta was underwhelming. Felt exactly like the first game
>>
>>389066830
It looks just like the first game, good to know I'm not missing anything.
>>
>>389066990
Shit... :/
>>
Having not played the first one I don't know how bad it really was.
>>
>>389067680
It doesn't look bad at all, honestly, it's the amout of content that concerns me, and everyone shat of the first game for this reason
>>
ill be on pc, you dont need to have played the first one to know anything about the lore because the story was a fucking mess in the first game

at least for 2 theyre implementing all the quality of life changes the first one got throughout its 3 year course and you wont need to deal with the bullshit we did at the beginning
>>
>>389067891
Too much content, or too little? That's how unknowing I am to thr destiny universe. All All know is the first one got raked over the coals.
>>
>>389066236
ill play with you as long as you dont turn out to be one of those fags who show up in most lfg threads who just want to be as gay as they possibly can and talk in spoiler tags
>>
I was going to until I heard about how it's shipping with barely any content so I will wait for the GOTY edition.
I did like the changes though. Like the class abilities (I only played vanilla in 1 so don't know if they added these in the expansions).
I mained hunter in 1 looks like I will play Titan when I eventually get this.
>>
>>389068068
Too little afaik, even with those expensive expansions you had to grind the same shit every time
>>
>>389068068
too little. the shottting mechanics were solid but you got a 4 hour story mode that wasnt fun to play through and repetitive strikes that offered little in the way of loot without grinding them out 400 times
>>
>>389068271
I was playing titan on the beta, really liked it.
>>
>>389068151
Oh no man. I absolutely hate that.
>>
File: 1490849188933.jpg (513KB, 1396x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1490849188933.jpg
513KB, 1396x2048px
*blocks path*
>>
>>389068390
Yeah I really liked it. That deploy-able half wall is sick at the fact that you have 2 supers to choose from (not sure if the other classes had this) was awesome. I mainly used the shield though.
>>
>>389068341
Holy shit. 4 hours!??
>>
>>389066236
You've come to the wrong place../v/ hates anything that isn't $5 weeaboo steam games and jap trash games.
>>
>>389068607
I hit my ultimate and took the guy out right before that generator in one hit.
>>
>>389068693
Lol, rat simulator.
>>
I'd be down for making a group once it releases. I don't think any of my friends are going to play it so it would be nice to find a group. As long as you guys aren't huge faggots.
>>
people still play this?
>>
>>389069126
play it on PC*
I know for sure one is going to play it on xbone and for some fucking reason my other friend is thinking about dropping 400 burgers for a new xbone and pay for live just so he can play destiny on it. What the fuck.
>>
>>389069126
Not huge faggots. Only slight. I have a discord server. I'll post a link so we can all gather.
>>
>>389066236
>I never played the first one so I may have screwed myself in terms of lore knowing
Destiny doesn't really have a story. They butchered it and then shoved it into the game with item descriptions.

that being said, have a shitty lore dump from someone who barely knows shit about it
>traveler make humanity great again with light technology
>traveler is followed by evil alien races powered by "darkness"
>traveler "sacrifices?" itself to save humanity and hovers over earth immobile to repair itself
>it's vague as to whether the giant ball was sabotaged by one of humanity's defense AIs to make it stay on earth
>what is known is that this giant ball has done this a thousand times, it flies to a solar system, uplifts it, then runs away as the darkness consumes that civilization
alens
>the fallen had the traveler, and then their own age of darkness fell upon them, they fight to steal the traveler back
>the vex found out that they go extinct in every possible timeline, and are now trying to rewrite reality to prevent that
>the hive are really edgy and want to kill the traveler because nothing personnel kid
uhhh
>some DLC happened but nothing really actually happened
>traveler is vaguely good but might be vaguely bad
basically the plot isn't going to move too much because the first game had a fucking mess of a story, the second and third games will probably follow in these footsteps (hopefully not)
nu-bungie is kinda mediocre, but the raids of the first game were fun.
>>
>>389069126
Don't worry, you'll find people team up with no bother. The Destiny community is great.
>>
>>389069237
That's specifically why I didn't get it for console. Fucking not playing for live.
>>
>>389069308
this is a lie
>>389069268
you're out
>>
>>389066236
Would get this but I cant understand how people defend buying the game every year.
>>
>>389069294
>vague
I suppose so, but the game HEAVILY implied that Rasputin basically went
>Woah you going somewhere nigga? You ain't leaving us like you did the Fallen, even if I have to cripple your cracka ass with my big pickled dick
>>
For those wanting to play. Here is the shitty discord so we can find eachother when it releases.. https://discord.gg/vRYMq4
>>
>>389067680
The first one was good once taken kong csme out
>>
>>389069582
>this is a lie
I played the fuck out of Destiny, I should know. Go back to playing your $5 steam trash, you troll.
>>
>>389069585
ehh, it's not that different from world of warcraft's model
the expansions added more raids, which again is the game's best content

>>389069612
It just as heavily implies that the traveler is there of its own guilty accord, that's why they never explicitly state as to whether rasputin actually performed the action
muh vague world building
>>
>>389069717
I say the first one with all the dlc for like 15 bucks at the store. Was going to buy it but no that seems pointless as Tuesday everyone will be on the second.
>>
>>389069864
yeah, just get the second one if you are interested in the series

the first one will be playable but the most fun you can have in the games are the raids, and it's less fun when everyone has done the raid a million times and do it like clockwork with overpowered gear
>>
>>389069823
I know that people dont mind paying for that extra content especially if raids are included but I find it a dick move to give you a season pass for two little DLCs the first year to later make you pay 40$ for year 2 if you want to keep playing with updated content. Seems they are at it again with the Osiris/Rasputin expansions but at least all points to them being better than The Dark Below
>>
>>389069719
i have 1500 hours in the game, i played more than you did and dealt with a lot of members of the community. they are not great, theyre as bad as mobas half the time and youre a prime example
>>
>>389070218
Dude. That is a dick move.
>>
>>389066830
Which is odd. All the veteran Destiny players have been saying is how different it feels.
>>
>>389069585
yeah im not going to defend that bungie were pretty hebrew with that first game and really screwed over year one and season pass buyers when taken king came out
>>
I'm also kinda excited for it. I had fun with the beta, and if the loot stuff is good I could really find myself getting into it. Didn't play the first one as I don't have any current gen consoles, and it also aways seemed like a giant mess.
I'm just kinda worried about the amount of content this game is going to have. Like I've heard that the game is only going to ship with 5 strikes, which seems ridiculous, considering how the strike in the beta only took like 20 minutes or so. It just seems like they are stretching the content really thin, with there being a singleplayer campaign, a loot grind coop experience and a competitive multiplayer.

I'm also pissed that the PC version is coming out so much later than the other versions, considering how the beta seemed very polished. On the other hand, I guess that means I can wait with the pre-order until I actually know if the game is any good or not.
>>
File: 1496526411590.gif (203KB, 680x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496526411590.gif
203KB, 680x768px
Okay so I decided to create a Discord channel. Currently it's not in use but we can use it when the game launches. Just join.

https://discord.gg/WbTzC3h
>>
>>389070906
But someone already posted one >>389069626
>>
>>389071202
Oh shit, yeah.
>>
>>389070906
Meh we Allready got one going.
>>
>>389066236
I'm in the same boat as you, anon. You can add me
TonyTee#11656
>>
so if we join that discord do we have any obligation to keep posting in it or can I just kinda join and then coast until the game comes out
>>
>>389072785
No no just join and coast man. No need to always post.
>>
>>389072863
Oh good. Thank you.
>>
File: 1473463929455.png (2MB, 2592x864px) Image search: [Google]
1473463929455.png
2MB, 2592x864px
>>389066236
No, it's worse than destiny 1, they fucked up the gameplay and even the customization is worse
>>
>>389069612
Rasputin knows what's good. Fucker is needed
>>
I really wanted to like this game, but kind of... what was good about the beta?
Nothing spectacular about anything really, except maybe the art direction.
>>
>>389073847
Wait, is that all the customization on the right? Because holy shit, what were they thinking
>choose grenade
>choose jump
>choose ulti
>that's all folks
>>
>>389075795
that's it. The other section thats on the bottom right is just another variant of that. Also you cannot mix and match between those two sets of 4
>>
>>389076218
how disappointing. So it has even less customization than Borderlands?
I thought the beta was pretty confusing since they explained absolutely nothing for newcomers. I have several friends that didn't even notice you could customize anything except your gear.
So endgame, do you get any equipment in the first Destiny that alters your abilities in any way or adds them, kind of like synergy bonuses, or is endgame getting higher number equipment?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.