[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adam Sandler is out to kill you and the last two video game characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: 2015072110145347990.jpg (284KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
2015072110145347990.jpg
284KB, 450x338px
Adam Sandler is out to kill you and the last two video game characters you played as are in his way and ready to defend you.
Sandler has the powers and feats of every character he has played (Zohan, Click, Pixels, Little Nicky, Hotel Transylvania, Jack and Jill, Happy Gilmore, Dirty Work, Ridiculous Six, etc) alongside any weaponry/gadgets they carry.
Keep in mind this means he's the son of Satan who can respawn from death, is Satan at the same time, is a vampire, can stop and accelerate time with a tv remote, is a cowboy with knife throwing skills, is equipped with a light cannon, is a woman and a man at the same time, is a bullet timing commando that knows Jewjitsu, is good at video games, and more.
Remember, this is still Adam Sandler.

How does it go?
>>
>>389065089
I can't remember which two games were the last ones I've played. What now?
>>
>>389065221
You're on your own
>>
>Shadowblade in ToME
>Big stompy mech from Brigador

Aw shit, this is a tough call. Adam Sandler is pretty scary when he's pissed off tho.
>>
>>389065362
how do u even play shadowblade its just feels like a worse rogue and rogue is already pretty bad
>>
>Vampire
>Knife thrower
>Can stop time
>Lethal upclose
Adam Sandler is Dio Brando without a stand and instead stronger time powers
>>
Sonic and 2B, I might be alright assuming Sonic has a chaos emerald so he can CHAOS CONTROL to combat Sandler's remote powers.
>>
>>389065089
There will be a scene where a T Rex is about to swallow Sandler and he does his retarded noo voice, afterwards he'll either just claw his way through the rexes belly or he'll remote out of it.
Then he'll chase my full speed ark character in a comedic fashion before eventually killing it.
They'll chase eachother on foot, but my Ark character will jump run like a maniac, they'll get some mounts, ark character will get a visually acceptable mount like a raptor leaving behind a retarded looking mount like a kangaro for sandler, which he will use to catch up.
After that he will kill the king of Tlemcen, then me.
>>
>>389065089
A Rocket League car and an underequiped guy with a machete.

The guy dies instantly from a shotgun shot (not even Sandler) and I crash in a lamp post.
>>
>>389065459
I honestly just want to unlock that melee focused rogue subclass. It's probably shit, but I like challenging myself. Plus, constantly going in and out of stealth is pretty fun. Really makes you feel like a dick-ass rogue.
>>
>>389065089
Two squads of classic era swordsmen from Civ5.
Probably doesn't go well, they don't have a GUN
>>
>>389065362
>Adam Sandler is pretty scary when he's pissed off tho.
Seriously?
>>
I've been playing Marvel Heroes Omega all day, so I guess Blade and Star-Lord are my new best friends.
>>
Why does he look like he wants to die?
>>
>>389066797
Sad clown syndrome
>>
He might also be Superman, if that theory about Punch Drunk Love is right.
>>
>>389066538
Bro, Happy Gilmore scarred me as a child.

He was pretty great in Punch Drunk Love though. His feud with Philip Seymour Hoffman is fucking amazing, and how it was resolved is just the best.
>>
dunkacino?
>>
Sonic the Hedgehog and the little skeleton dude from GoNNer. I'm fucked.
>>
>my two characters in Everybody's Golf

I don't like my odds to be honest with ya.
>>
>>389067552
>>389065651
Can't Sonic just snatch the robot from him before he presses a button?
Sure he'll still be a lethal satanic vampire commando cowboy but the remote's his best weapon.
>>
>Bayonetta
>Knuckles the Echidna
Can Knuckles go Super?
>>
Do in-game DLCs count as another game if they have different protagonists?
If so, Corvo and Daud from Dishonored will protect me.
If not, Daud and Jacket from Hotline Miami will protect me.
Anyways, Daud will just stop time and kill Adam, easy.
>>
File: 80522_full.jpg (95KB, 1000x813px) Image search: [Google]
80522_full.jpg
95KB, 1000x813px
>>389067654
>Implying they won't trigger Adam's ego to put aside the match and make him do a golf match instead
>He loses everytime
>Next thing you know it, the sun's already up and the Click remote's gone
>>
Leon Kennedy with an exclusive'd Red9 and Striker with ditman, and my Khalt from Absolver.
no way fag
>>
>>389065089
>2B
>JC Denton
My vision is augmented
>>
Jill Valentine and an Inkling. I'm doomed.
>>
>>389065089
>Adol the Red
>Kyo Kusanagi
I guess i'm fugged
>>
>>389065089
Master Chief would probably manage to defend me. But then he'd get laid by Zohan.
>>
File: Battler_mike.png (4KB, 163x163px) Image search: [Google]
Battler_mike.png
4KB, 163x163px
>>389065089
Nanashi form SMT4:A
and
Protagonist from Devil survivor 2:record breaker.

So essentially if he is satan then at the very least one of those 2 can at least use part of his power by summoning/fusing satan and getting to be able at least a weaker version of his power against him which will then be compounded by all the other dumbass shit those 2 can do on their own.

But at the end just take the remote away from him and destroy it or whatever so only the one will exist on the satan on my side who can then just pause him forever to be kept in a stasis of sort.
>>
>>389065089
Sandler's pretty easy to defeat, you just have to know his weaknesses. Get him into a grocery store or on the streets of the big city, anywhere where there's product placement out the ass.

Wait for him to do a contractually obligated shot where he has to get right next to some company's logo and then kill the bastard.
>>
>>389065089
The fuck are we included animated characters?
>>
>>389069629
yes
>>
>>389069831
Well I'm safe anyway. Knuckles Knuckles have my back with Knuckles providing transport
>>
>>389065089

"Click" makes him OP as fuck though, he could go back in time to before you were born and tie your mothers tubes or pause time and punch your head off
>>
Who is the Adam Sandler of video games?
>>
>>389065089
The Little robot guy from Mario + Rabbids and the dude from VVVVVV.

I'm Fucked.
>>
>>389070132
kojima
>>
two hits then we hook him up somewhere, easy
>>
File: Za Warudo.jpg (270KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Za Warudo.jpg
270KB, 960x1440px
>>389070404
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 358x141px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 358x141px
>>389066797
He knows that he only makes shit
>>
File: 1482778734612.jpg (74KB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
1482778734612.jpg
74KB, 1000x737px
>Chloe Frazer
>2B
At least I'll die looking at two great asses
>>
>>389070362
Kojima is better equated to movie directors. I'd say George Lucas but less upfront about his motives
>>
>Adrian Shepherd

Yeah I'm good.
>>
>hunter from Bloodborne
>ridiculously strong Sole Survivor from Fallout 4
Hard to say, but that Click remote is just OP as all fuck.
>>
I played as Hitler and Nero in MUGEN World Heroes ZERO.
>>
Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza and Altera from Fate Extella Umbral Star. Do I survive?
>>
>Yu from Persona 4 Golden
>Abe from Abe's Exoddus
Might have this in the bag if we're strategic enough
>>
File: 1482362617011.jpg (164KB, 573x938px) Image search: [Google]
1482362617011.jpg
164KB, 573x938px
>Look up Hotel Transylvania Dracula
>He has freezing, hypnosis, shapeshifting, is immune to hypnosis, dematerialization, memory wiping, and can rap

Why the fuck did they make him this powerful?
>>
>>389072306
Kiryu could go toe to toe with Zohan
Don't know about the other one.
Vampire powers and click remote may be tricky to overcome
>>
>>389072926
Couldn't Kiryu just beat Adam to death with the remote and break it in the process?
>>
>>389073023
Is he fast enough to take it from him?
>>
>>389073178
It's fucking Kiryu. What do you think?
>>
>>389073240
sure
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.