/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He takes a wrong turn in an rpg dungeon that leads to a dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1365859282213.jpg (10KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
1365859282213.jpg
10KB, 319x316px
>He takes a wrong turn in an rpg dungeon that leads to a dead end or goes back to an area where a major cutscene happened half the game ago and says "wow that would have been a great spot for a chest..." instead of accepting his fuck up

Please tell me you guys don't do this.
>>
What?
>>
I don't even know what the fuck kind of scenario you're trying to use here.
>>
kek
bane?
>>
>>389064625
Can you... elaborate further?
>>
Hmmmm
>>
This thread was just an attempt to see if my autism was shared
It backfired pretty horribly, fuck.

Lets say you're in a game and enter a big throne room where an encounter with the antagonist goes down and a major plot point is dropped and the next time you're in control again you're taken far away from that room.

Is it bad to go back and check that room later on to see if there's treasure :^(
>>
>>389065290
OH. Nah that's pretty reasonable, however you'd think if there was loot you wouldn't be teleported out of that room. I can still understand why someone would do it though.
>>
>>389065290
....again, what?
>>
>>389064625
Really tinkers my thinker.
What did /HE/ mean by this?
>>
>>389065290
Nah that's perfectly reasonable, sometimes it's justified
>>
>>389064625
>>389065290
>>
>>389065290
Your autism is small time.

Not only do I do that, I make sure to visit every area again when it's end game to see if anything changed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.