[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ The Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 63

File: IMG_7767.png (3MB, 3700x2516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7767.png
3MB, 3700x2516px
ITT: we discuss the new MMORPG from Kusoge Games, /v/ The Game.
>>
>>389063110
Overworld is done, now into the dungeons and cities.
>>
File: file.jpg (35KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
35KB, 200x260px
Who COCKMONGLER class here?
>>
>>389063110
I can't believe we forgot to add Flavortown
>>
Wait till the original OP comes back
>>
>>389063110
>>389063952
>>
>>389063110
the twist is that the blue portal from the Aperture Autobahn leads to the Endless Ladder, and the stretch of the Aperture Autobahn that actually STARTS at the Vortex to the Gay(tm), leads through the orange portal, up the Endless Ladder, into deep space.
>>
cancer.
>>
>>389064546
thanks for the bump
>>
>dex city
heh
>>
What is the comfiest location?
>>
>>389064760
Pleasant Valley, obviously.
>>
>SS shitpost right next to the hot chocolate springs
>>
What happened to regular neo city
>>
>>389064760
Either Every Anime Beach Episode Beach or Mountain Path Town. Hot Chocolate Springs close second.
>>
>>389064760
Check 'em island.
>>
>>389064032
I don't know if thats possible for a shitty programmer like me. The difficulty lies in reading the image and converting it properly, dunno if i could do that and more importantly i don't know if that would be possible to do before /v/ loses interest. Currently i do however have the basis for a node based map, ie. each node is an enterable location for an entirely different scene, with some persistent info between them. I'm also making the basis for VN scenes, mostly due to them being the easiest, but also because they would most likely be necessary. Would be nice to know how each node would function.
Going to bed now though, i'm tired.
>>
>>389064760
Grow island.
>>
Suggestions for level scaling? What would be the ideal low-level zone, what would be the endgame areas, what would constitute anything in between? Rank some of the more important monuments from lowest level requirement suggestion.
>>
>>389066689
Anons house and the rest of the island are starting area. Heaven is endgame.
>>
>>389066689
Max level area obviously has to be the brutal postgame OP shit.
>>
>>389066689
The one that could not escape has to be some raid boss like fight, something that requires dedication to beat.
>>
>>389066689
Start at burger town, top areas are post game
bottom left is late game
rest is middle game
>>
>>389066689
This was posted in the previous threads. Locations with similar themes should scale in difficulty, and depending on how certain locations are clustered together, it can help with figuring out what areas should have the lowest to highest scaling.

Snake Structures
Deserted Edifices
Secret Boss/Dungeon Locations
Colloseums/Fighting Pits
Innapropriate Geography
Galactic Dopplegangers
Alien Geometry
Grand Mountain Sculptures
Cartoony Clusterfucks
Monuments and Phenomena Related to Loss.jpg
Titan's Leftovers
Giant Creatures
Lewd Humanoids
Snake Sea-Creatures
"2D Zones"
Fortresses and Castles
Cities
Strange Manufacturing Plants
Abysses of Various Kinds
Floating/Antigravity Domiciles
Obscure and Indecipherable Monuments
Whirlpools of Various Kinds
Misc Meme Phenomena
Locations and routes which induce negative status effects
Islands Shaped Like Heads/People
"Meanwhile, at the /v/ (insert location here)" Islands/Structures
Lighthouses
Barren/Misc Islands
Debaucherous Tribes/Cults
Corporate Food Chains
Lava Spires
Scary Challenges
Places of Buyers Remorse and Deceit
Dead Dream Monuments
Weird Brap Creatures
Confused Mascots in a Strange World
"Punvilles"
Gross Forrests
Wandering Gondolas
Old Ones
Weather Anomalies
Pirate Locales
Misc Sea Monsters
Portal Shenanigans
Unwelcoming Blocky Buildings
Straight Vidya Locations
Dimensional Rifts
Unexplainable Structures
Salt Mines
Warp Zones
Chan Locales
Unnerving Locales
Dangerous Machines
The Moon
>>
>>389063110
Where's the starting zone?
>>
>>389067254
Anon's house.
>>
>>389065584
Neo Enterprise CIty was the first neo city
>>
>>389066689
The game starts in Anon's house. It's called Anon's House on the map, but it's actually Anon's Mom's house - Anon lives in the basement.

The game starts with Anon just trying to play some vidya games, but after staring at his library for a while he gets bored and shitposts on /v/ instead. After shitposting for hours, his internet suddenly cuts out. He goes upstairs for the first time in years to ask his Mom what's going on with the internet, and she tells him she's shut it off, giving him the usual talk about how he needs to find a job. After some desperate begging Anon's mom settles for him just taking a walk to the store to buy some milk. If Anon wants to get his Internet back, he needs to go on an epic quest to buy milk at the store. This is how his adventure starts, the NEET leaves the house and soon realizes he's in for more than he bargained for.

Anon returns to his house after getting milk (and spilling his spaghetti all over the qt that works at the supermarket), but finds that something terrible happened and now his internet is gone. Every good RPG sends the protagonist away and has a disaster happen after they left, of course. Anyway, now Anon's quest to get his internet access back truly begins.
>>
File: hellllyeeeah.gif (662KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hellllyeeeah.gif
662KB, 500x281px
>>389063110
Congrats everyone, this is absolutely really beautiful and creative. If there was a real game this quirky and fun looking, it would surely be a smash hit!
>>
File: 1504379158970.png (3MB, 3700x2516px) Image search: [Google]
1504379158970.png
3MB, 3700x2516px
>>389067171
So something like this? With the crab being the first mini boss?
>>
>>389067998
What party members will join his quest? And how many?
>>
>>389066689
>>389067998
Same anon here, IMO the "Endgame" should be the Max Level Door, and Hea/v/en is the final area of the game. Once you get through the door and reach Hea/v/en it seems like you've won and the game is over. Except it isn't, and when you go through the New Game Plus portal it turns out the Vidya Gods deemed you too powerful and dangerous, and cast you into the Abyss cut through the world by the Great 10,000 Folded Meme Sword and have to fight your way out. The One that Could Not Escape is the final boss of this area. You learn that the Abyss is actually /v/ and the entire world is an allegory for how 4chan sucks away the time you could be spending playing video games. The final choice of the game is whether the player will remain in the Abyss and get his access to /v/ back, or take the Meme Sword and slay the vidya gods, take their place, and reign over Vidya for all time - but never have the time to lurk on /v/ ever again.

There's also a bad ending if you fail to beat the final boss, the Vidya Gods.

of course there are secret superbosses too
>>
>>389068494
other board-tans. First one we get is our bro /vr/
>>
>>389066689
Here's how the world should open up to the player:

>Start at Anon's House
>Get Blocked by Thomas the Tank Engine
>Will call you a cuck until you go to the surrounding Desert, Snow, and Swamp areas to complete some challenges
>He views you as worthy, let's you pass
>You can now explore all land directly connected to Anon's house, but you cannot island hop.
>Must make it to bottom of the map near Goldport and get yourself a sea-vessel.
>Once you have it, you can warp to any location with a port connected to that ocean.
>Can't go pass the black space-time rift.
>Go to port at upper part of map where Funville and Pleasant Valley are.

I'm thinking of what happens next.
>>
>>389068662
Will we be able to recruit /vg/-tan, /tg/-tan, /d/-tan and /x/-tan too? And not to forget our favorite tsundere, /a/-tan?
>>
Hello, I am autism. Is this actually gonna be made, or are we just having fun? I could see some anons putting this together in RPG maker.
>>
>>389068943
Since the map is fuck huge I don't see why we can't put ALL the board-tans.
>>
>>389068961
depends on if we give enough of a shit.
>>
>>389069054
/k/ is the best party member, prove me wrong,
PRO TIP: You LITERALLY cannot
>>
>>389068759
I'm also thinking we need to start thinking of items and where to get them. If you defeat the four-legged robot near SEND NUDES and EXTRA THICK, then you can take its legs and attach them to your vessel so you can now access portless islands and land masses via the ocean.
>>
>>389068592
Which means there is a world inside in the Abyss, should we start making a map for it?
>>
>>389069321
>>389068759
Fuck that we need an Airship with a shitty overworld theme.
>>
>>389068934
ctrl+S buddy
>>
>>389069054
Yeah, but there's only so much character development you can give each board-tan if you have them all. The ones I listed would be the easiest to flesh out from the entire pool of potential party members. Like, I can see /tg/ taking the adventure way too seriously and wanting to go on as many sidequests as possible or something like that. Compare that to the likes of /i/-tan, for instance, and you may see why some make for better fleshed out party members than others.
>>
>>389069469
You can get an airship later in the game. Over time your original ships morphs into a super traversal ship like from the FF series.
>>
>>389069575
maybe the less fleshed out board-tans could be temporary party members for side quests or something.
>>
File: Gravelord Wargraav.png (22KB, 790x510px) Image search: [Google]
Gravelord Wargraav.png
22KB, 790x510px
>Go to the Ancient Abandoned City
>Piss easy dungeon, only enemies are low level skeleton mooks
>Made even easier with all the guns you bought in new /v/egas
>Get to the heart of the dungeon, at the summit of the highest peak in the necropolis
>On the far side of the room, there is an ancient door with three seals, two of which are broken, and a massive creature sitting before it
>The creature turns towards you and says "Oh, have you all forgotten so soon? I guess you have."
>"No matter, I'm always willing to remind you meatbags."
>"This is our tournament."
>>
>>389064760
tfw no gf Town
>>
>>389068943
>no /jp/-tan
>>
>>389068494
I agree with >>389068662 that your bro /vr/ should be a party member, but I think he should be that one RPG party member you recruit really early that's super strong and overpowered, then you lose him later on. Maybe Mom can send him to the store with you to make sure you actually get the milk.

As for other party members I'd look at the different areas for inspiration.

An apprentice Pissmancer from the Magical Realm who journeys with you to learn about the outside world.
A manlet bodybuilder warrior who just doesn't fit in in either Dex City or >Dex City, so he decides to leave and travel with you.
A Dog from the Dog Pits, who was really weak and the runt of the litter. He's that one RPG party member who really sucks when you get them, but you can train them to be the strongest character.
Crab Nicholson, who is the final boss of the Man Cave and just wanted to have a totally sick radical sleepover.
A Pyromancer who follows the Holy Fire of Nvidia, and journeys with you on a pilgrimage to the Kiln of the First Flame.
A Sexy Demon from Hell who infiltrated Housewife Town and is using dark magic to pollute the Great Desert with the tainted fluids of the Great Wine Bottle. You can choose to slay her or accept the new tentacle-beast-infested desert and recruit her as a party member, which later helps you at Hell's Gate because the Sexy Demons let you pass without a fight.
A Cyborg from Newest Neo-City that's a huge fanboy for ancient stuff and wishes to become as primitive as he can. He LARPs as a caveman and wants to move to Oldest Neo City, but they won't let him.

Regardless of how many party members there actually are, there will be an in-game guide written by the mysterious Hodd Toward, which claims there are thousands of party members to recruit, each of which have realistic AI and dozens of unique quests, fully voice acted.
>>
>>389069665
That might work. But then the big question is, which ones are gonna be permanent party members, and which are gonna be temporary ones for sidequests?

More importantly, who's the super-hidden endgame recruitable party member board-tan?
>>
File: 1500771332953.png (153KB, 764x834px) Image search: [Google]
1500771332953.png
153KB, 764x834px
this part is kinda bothering me. should we pass over it a bit?
>>
File: 1501922987804.jpg (97KB, 539x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501922987804.jpg
97KB, 539x540px
>>389069570
i-I know, I just d-didn't do it that time
>>
Can we have collectables
For example each level contains2 rare pepe cards and you can view your collection and when you get all of them you unlock some weapon or something
>>
>>389070021
>A manlet bodybuilder warrior who just doesn't fit in in either Dex City or >Dex City, so he decides to leave and travel with you.
You mean /fit/-tan?
>>
>>389068759
>Go to port at upper part of map where Funville and Pleasant Valley are.

From here you have access to pretty much all the upper left corner of the map and access to the main land through Uchiura, near the GGEZ arena.
Still, that doesnt mean everythig is for your level.

>Main land is medium level content
>Gay baby pit is the low level pvp designated place for honorfags
>Funville and Detroit are for high level
>Lost Islands have nice loot
>>
File: 1347584932856.jpg (688KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1347584932856.jpg
688KB, 3840x2160px
>>389070279
Yes, yes, it's perfect.
>>
>>389063110
There should be a hidden underwater rapture dungeon
>>
>>389070050
W. T. Snacks. not a board-tan but he could fit
>>
>>389070050
The main party members should be vidya related tans and /tg/
>>
>/v/ wants to make a game (again)
>"let's make a map larger and with more points of interest than most modern RPGs nowadays"

Off to a great start lads.
>>
>>389070618
The map was made first
>>
Why on earth did OP allow text on the map? Looks hideous with red text literally everywhere, should've just had a vote on naming regions instead.
>>
>>389070050
/trash/? /z/?
>>
>>389070365
I'm thinking you can get access to the lower portion of the map by going through the questionably shaped cave near the hot chocolate springs and warping to the Sea God's Singularity. You have access to the mainland through Babby Dock. You can only use this portal if you've completed some kind of quest to show you can captivate a women.
>>
File: v world.png (3MB, 3700x2516px) Image search: [Google]
v world.png
3MB, 3700x2516px
>>389070070
So I did a bit of editing to make the water blend a bit nicer, anyone can feel free to touch it up if they want to improve it. Also if you guys don't like it, it can be disregarded and implied I have a solely penis based diet
>>
File: IMG_1832.png (280KB, 507x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1832.png
280KB, 507x487px
>praying at Monument of Hope buffs your luck stat
>praying multiple days in a row multiplies the buff
>>
File: junko.png (411KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
junko.png
411KB, 960x560px
>>389071092
>If you do it too much, however, Junko Enoshima shows up and turns it into Monument of Despair, which completely reverses the effects
>>
>>389071084
yeah that looks way better. i have half a mind to just extend that turquoise colored water section down to the abyss but maybe its better only one person is allowed to mess with the map
>>
>>389070050
/fitlit/
>>
>>389070050
[s4s]?
>>
>>389063110
you should use this for a final fantasy style overworld where you have some kind of vehicle to traverse and then zoom down into the actual zone
>>
>>389063550
Paid mods will fix it
>>
File: start.png (231KB, 1142x586px) Image search: [Google]
start.png
231KB, 1142x586px
>>389070365
I like the idea of the port and Funville being an early area. It just seems like a good early-game RPG location. My idea for the starting sequence:

>>389067998 as introduction
>cross bridge to the mainland because that's where the supermarket is
>traverse the Cuck Lakes
>make it through and find Thomas the Tank Engine, pay 20 bucks for him to give you a ride to the supermarket (Mom gives you the 20 bucks plus the money for milk)
>Thomas rides you over to the east but the way into the market is blocked by a Giant Enemy Crab, you fight the Giant Enemy Crab (easy first boss fight, hit its weak point for massive damage)
>You pick up milk, drop your spaghetti, etc, Thomas rides you back west, then you backtrack up the coast back to the bridge
>Cross the bridge again, return to town, some terrible shit has happened and now your internet is gone
>Old Man Jenkins was injured in the terrible shit and says he's leaving his boat to you (he has dementia and think you're his son)
>you take the boat to pursue [bad guy who took your internet] in a place called the Happy Kingdom
>take boat off the coast
>run into Reddit seamonster, an ancient golem that can't stop spouting memes and causes sailors' ears to bleed, men to leap from decks and drown themselves, etc.
>fight the Reddit boss
>keep sailing, storm knocks you off course and you crash land on Check Island
>you encounter the Doubles Tribe, a primitive but fanatic people that worship the god Bateman and await the coming of repeating digits
>visit their town of Dublin
>something something quests happen, you fight the Dubs Serpent, after it's defeated you can ride it to Port Friendly in the Happy Kingdom
>Nowhere is an optional side island with literally nothing on it
>Happy Kingdom is first real hub area, Pleasant Valley is an area to grind and fight low level enemies
>First real main quest boss is the King of Detroit
>>
File: autistic frien.png (51KB, 1218x561px) Image search: [Google]
autistic frien.png
51KB, 1218x561px
Hey Guys, What's Going On In This Thread
>>
>>389071084
I am the owner of the daily island and i aprove this change
>>
File: 1497830278264.jpg (320KB, 1024x1546px) Image search: [Google]
1497830278264.jpg
320KB, 1024x1546px
>>389064760
Housewife town, Tiny Island™ w/ Tiny Palm™, Coolgulf, The Isle of Traps
>>
Recruit /vr/-tan in Oldest Neo-City
Recruit /vg/-tan on The Broken Island
Recruit /vp/-tan just west of Jamboree (he's trying to catch that giant diglett)
Recruit /a/ on Every Anime Beach Episode Beach
Recruit /d/ in Tentacle Girl Village
Recruit /tg/ in the Obligatory Dungeon
>>
>>389072097
I assume Big Dick Bend, the snowy area and bufu Egypt are for optional quests/gear then
>>
>>389063110
>reddit shit all over the map
complete fucking cancer
>>
>>389073567
Spotted the actual redditor.
>>
>>389073314
>he
>>
File: 0452710703007.gif (26KB, 640x1550px) Image search: [Google]
0452710703007.gif
26KB, 640x1550px
>>389073674
complaining about things that originated on reddit that aren't true 2004-era /v/ content is reddit? lol...
>>
>personal child companion in ancap child labour island
>can be romanced
>>
We need to be able to have [s4s] as a party member
And maybe apu the helper frog is the tutorial and or guide for each area
>>
File: joker is disappoint.jpg (44KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
joker is disappoint.jpg
44KB, 576x432px
>>389074086
>we need to be able to have reddit: the board as a party member
>>
>>389073857
Show me what is on the map that originated in Reddit you faggot. Not everything from /v/ is pre-reddit and not everything post-reddit is from reddit.
>>
File: 1421192804916.png (1MB, 816x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1421192804916.png
1MB, 816x1356px
>>389074140
>reddit reddit reddit god you redditfags stop bringing up reddit, you're so reddit this is so reddit fucking reddit reddit
>>
>>389070234
This but the thing you unlock is the rare pepe scepter which allows you to summon a random rare pepe to the battle
But you can only get it after you finished the whole game and explored all the locations to get the cards
>>
>>389074162
He's shitposting, just ignore him. Something tells me he's just gonna argue that if it has ever been posted on Reddit it means it never originated from here in the first place. He probably even thinks the rage comics started on Reddit.
>>
>>389073314
Why would you not find /vp/ in Orre
>>
>>389074307
so you would rather lie down and let them inject themselves into every aspect of 4chan culture until no 4chan culture exists anymore?
>>
File: 0552703907413.png (33KB, 622x1366px) Image search: [Google]
0552703907413.png
33KB, 622x1366px
>>389074162
I'm not going to draw arrows on 90% of the fucking map for you, it needs to be scrapped and restarted entirely. Pic related is an example of actual content created by /v/ (specifically 3AB) and not something crossposted from reddit
>>
>>389074596
none of what you're saying is happening, and you're probably a newfag who doesn't even know what "4chan culture"is

I'm just replying to you to bump the thread tbqh
>>
>>389074748
>I'm not going to draw arrows on 90% of the fucking map for you
Nice try faggot, well over 50% of it is tits and dicks which reddit didn't invent.
>>
File: tehdrama.jpg (396KB, 1024x785px) Image search: [Google]
tehdrama.jpg
396KB, 1024x785px
>>389074849
I guarantee I've been here longer than you, sport
>>
>>389075050
Then why are you associating shit that has nothing to do with Reddit with them?
>>
>>389075050
Who even cares? it's an anonymous board, if you've really been around so long you'd understand by now that no one gives an iota of a shit how long you've been here.

But what am I saying, I recognize your filenames from other threads, all you ever do is post about how much of an oldfag you are and how shit everything is now. Next you'll post this epic OC to prove how old you are, right?
>>
>>389073314
>Implying you wouldn't need to find /vp/'s hard drive before he joins you that's just filled with Pokemon porn
>>
File: 0452711580849.jpg (66KB, 657x544px) Image search: [Google]
0452711580849.jpg
66KB, 657x544px
>>389075524
>if you've really been around so long you'd understand by now that no one gives an iota of a shit how long you've been here.
only redditors would say that, oldfag cred is one of the biggest things on this entire website, and has been ever since habbo hotel brought in millions of newfags.

>I recognize your filenames from other threads
gee reddit, maybe it's because those filenames are the same ones from when i saved them over 10 years ago, ever think of that?
>>
File: 1496416805745.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1496416805745.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>389075892
>oldfag cred is one of the biggest things on this entire website
w-whoa, your cred is so huge anon.. S-Sorry I doubted you! You win anon, you win the internet game! Your e-peen is the biggest!!

You can't be serious, can you?
>>
File: 0761874056969.png (103KB, 664x1089px) Image search: [Google]
0761874056969.png
103KB, 664x1089px
>>389076124
I'm sorry that you can't farm upvotes and reddit gold to buy whatever it is you buy with it here, but that's how it works, sport.
>>
>>389076124
He's obviously just a newfag pretending to be an oldfag. Anyone who's actually been around for as long as he claims to be knows that oldfag cred means nothing these days. It lost all its meaning around 2010.
>>
File: 1221478160397.jpg (68KB, 360x308px) Image search: [Google]
1221478160397.jpg
68KB, 360x308px
>>389063110
>/v/ The Game
You just lost it.
>>
File: 0552710473981.jpg (106KB, 578x712px) Image search: [Google]
0552710473981.jpg
106KB, 578x712px
>>389076368
t. loser who showed up long after habbo hotel
>>
>>389075892
>oldfag cred is one of the biggest things on this entire website
I'm currently laughing in your stupid fucking face
>>
>>389076368
i still fucking remember when "lurk moar" turned into "wow what a stupid fucking newfag hey everyone come look at this who cares what the thread was about before now we're busy laughing at the newfag now", and just how fucking damaging it was

I remember thinking in 2010 that this place couldn't get worse. LMAO
>>
File: file.png (154KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
154KB, 500x324px
>>389075050
Oh wow, you saved an image, that is indisputable proof of your old fag status. Here you go!
>>
File: 0452712399643.png (148KB, 636x3894px) Image search: [Google]
0452712399643.png
148KB, 636x3894px
>>389076486
i'm sorry you showed up in the 2010s and not in 2003
>>
>>389076439
I never thought someone would be so stupid to actually fall for the "oldfag" meme.
>>
File: 1466231160339.png (146KB, 521x818px) Image search: [Google]
1466231160339.png
146KB, 521x818px
>>389076841
>>
>>389076742
whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>389076742
I'm sorry you still think things work like they did back in 2003 over here.
>>
wtf happened to this thread
>>
>>389077271
Some autist wants to show off his "superiority"
>>
>>389077271
A retard took the internet seriously.
>>
File: 1446170104068.png (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446170104068.png
95KB, 400x400px
>ctrl f reddit
>1 of 28 matches
Can /v/ do anything fun for once without meming about the ebil reddit bogeyman?
>>
>>389077271
/v/ has fun and works together on something for once.
Some guy comes in screeching about reddit this, reddit that while doing nothing but shitting all over the thread.
It's times like this that almost make me think certain words should result in automatic bans.
Almost, because he hates fun and would find another way to burn it down.
>>
>>389077271
The shitposter appeared to derail it. Apparently /v/ is a no fun allowed zone according to him.
>>
>>389077479
Reddit used to be filtered. The better solution though is to just report the guy derailing and flaming so he gets banned.
>>
File: 0452713612456.png (262KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
0452713612456.png
262KB, 1800x1350px
>>389077016
I preserve the old ways so redditors like you cannot fully destroy them
>>
>>389077540
Good idea. I forgot the report button works.
If they'll ban map boy then they better fucking ban this actual shitposter.
>>
File: Sampling your opinion.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sampling your opinion.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>389077615
>>
>>389077540
>>389077657
>announcing your reports
enjoy your vacations
>>
File: 1439754866830.gif (276KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1439754866830.gif
276KB, 640x360px
>>389077615
There's not even enough salt in the entire ocean to match the level of saltiness you're projecting.
>>
File: ok fag.jpg (56KB, 1024x762px) Image search: [Google]
ok fag.jpg
56KB, 1024x762px
>>389078075
>>
>>389076742
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/gMnprEbLHfIketVNh53VwA/
Do you ever not flamebait?
>>
File: Ultimate.png (3MB, 3712x2520px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate.png
3MB, 3712x2520px
Here's an idea for how the protag should venture through the map.

Red: Starting area, must do challenges to appease thomas the tank
Orange: 2nd area, must commander a boat from Goldport
Pink: 3rd area, must seduce a women to use warp from vagina cave to sea god singularity
Dark Pink: 4th area, must access speedy vehicle from the cities to quickly move past northern border, as area cannot be traversed through by foot
Purple: 5th area, must fight mecha machine firing lazers on beach to steal its legs, can now traverse islands with beaches once defeated
Sky Blue:6th area, can now access New Vegas City, use remains of space craft to the left to make a flying vehicle.
Yellow: 7th area, can access any area that is floating or has no beaches connected by the sea. Use to board the Borealis and steal their technology
Dark Blue: 8th area, use technology to access the abyss starting near the chasm close to Fucktown and the Hipster Pyramids.
White: 9th area, use deep space tech found on moon to access deep ocean through whirpools. Get access to super strong hull armor from Atlantis.
Lime Green: Final area, filled with incredibly dangerous and violent enemies, need super strong ship to access. Final bosses and challenges await.
>>
File: 0452712399643.png (129KB, 636x3894px) Image search: [Google]
0452712399643.png
129KB, 636x3894px
>>389078175
>implying those are all me
do you even know what an image hash search is? try hash searching this image again and see what happens.
>>
>>389078463
Thanks doc.
>>
>>389078484
At least one of the images has the same filename, and all you've just proven is your "old fag status" proving images aren't from the old days.
>>
>>389078676
>same filename
yeah, when you save an image it has the same filename for every single person that saves it.... just how new are you?
>>
>>389078463
woah that's funky looking
>>
>>389078780
No it doesn't. It automatically assigns the number 4chan's servers store it as. You'd have to manually enter the sting to get the same number which would make no sense.

Seriously you're showing how new you actually are.
>>
/out/ would be the best party member

>doesn't go inside buildings
>sleeps in a tent all the time
>always eating shit like trail mix and pistachios
>can macgyver shit up at a moment's notice
>goes days without rest
>>
File: 25846.png (63KB, 389x212px) Image search: [Google]
25846.png
63KB, 389x212px
>>389078463
might be the first rpg where you can fly before you can swim
>>
File: 0452713246399.jpg (130KB, 1052x744px) Image search: [Google]
0452713246399.jpg
130KB, 1052x744px
>>389078978
>It automatically assigns the number 4chan's servers store it as
yes, which is the same number for everyone viewing that same image. do you even know what the numbers mean? it's literally a timestamp showing the time down to the second that the image was posted.
>>
>/an/ companion is a bird
>/mu/ companion is a bard
>/k/ companion is not a companion, rather a talking gun
>>
>>389079184
>/vr/ is constantly afraid of water

holy shit this game has to happen
>>
Realistically, if we want to make a game we need to keep it simple.

-You click on parts of the map to travel there with your party(assuming that area of the map is unlocked.)
-Upon arrival, you get a VN-style cutscene where you talk to whoever/whatever is there.
-If this location warrants a battle, then a battle occurs in the style of the old FF games(aka turn-based).

The only thing we would need is artwork of whoever you're talking to(background during these cutscenes would just be the map, zoomed in), as well as sprites for the battles.

Anyways I think this is the ideal route to go if you want to keep the workload to an absolute minimum.
>>
>Anon's house is on Rokkenjima
>Constant danger of the entire island suddenly exploding
>>
File: hot.png (117KB, 390x551px) Image search: [Google]
hot.png
117KB, 390x551px
>>389078993
>doesn't go inside buildings
>>
>>389079201
No you fucking tard, if you save the image you just posted the default name comes up as "1504389703411.jpg" which is not the same as your filename. Try it and see, you faggot.
>>
>>389079323
maybe have it like LISA but with the click to go places still? so you click to go somewhere, then it transfers you to a side-scrolling plain where you can explore and shit
>>
File: 2-SMT3-0873.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2-SMT3-0873.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>389079323
clicking is way too lame, a marker that you control to move around would work better
>>
>>389079458
did you even read anything i am saying? the visible filename on a post is not the same as 4chan's internal unix timestamp, and i never said they were different either. at this point i'm not sure if you are baiting by pretending to be retarded, or actually don't understand at all.
>>
>>389079458
The default filename is determined server-side, meaning that everybody downloading that particular instance of the image gets the exact same filename unless they deliberately change it.

Still doesn't explain how the same type comment consistently comes up with the exact same filename on multiple occasions, though.
>>
File: file.png (34KB, 1246x366px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
34KB, 1246x366px
>>389079630
So when these two images share both the same hash and the same nonesense filename, it shows it was you, unless you're going to claim you fucking took the garbled string of numbers and manually changed the filename to match.
>>
>>389079481
>>389079557
Also an option.
>>
File: IMG_7775.png (371KB, 601x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7775.png
371KB, 601x584px
Hey what's going on in this thr-
>>
>>389079852
lol, i told you to do an image hash search not a filename search. no shit the filenames are the same, i changed the image hash not the filename, to show you that anyone can change the image hash at any time, so using the archives to search for an image hash to point out samefags simply doesn't work.
>>
File: file.png (84KB, 1424x407px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
84KB, 1424x407px
>>389080379
My question still stands, are you always a flame baiting faggot?
>>
File: v for video games.png (35KB, 732x793px) Image search: [Google]
v for video games.png
35KB, 732x793px
>>389080517
uh, yes? it's kind of a requirement to use this board, pic related was drawn by 3 angled blue in 2005, twelve years ago.
>>
>>389080379
it's obviously you, it's the same filename, same image hash, same whining and complaining, same "i'm an oldfag I used to be a tripfag pls respect me" bullshit

denying it just makes you even more of a laughing stock. But please keep posting, it helps the thread get more exposure.
>>
>>389080767
Not really, you're just an exceptional faggot. Also saving images off the internet, reading knowyourmeme and encyclopedia dramatica doesn't really impress me.
>>
>>389080517
only that top one is me though, is it that hard to believe that more than one person saved the file with the original internal timestamp it had in 2004? do you really think that every image on 4chan is only saved by one person, and every time it's posted, it is a repost by that one sole person who saved it?
>>
>>389080767
I want the "le vee is for le ebic shitposting!!!!!" kids to leave.
>>
Stop feeding the shitposter you faggots.
>>
>>389063110
>the evil council
>>
>>389080929
I hardly see why it's a bragging point that the top one was you.
>>
File: LOLvegeta.png (332KB, 633x468px) Image search: [Google]
LOLvegeta.png
332KB, 633x468px
>>389080935
>disagrees with the original charter and intent of /v/ set over a decade ago
>claims it's everyone else's problem and that they need to leave, not recognizing that he himself is the problem
>>
>>389080767
Global rule 3 contradicts what you just said. You're literally asking to get banned.
>>
>>389081037
I'm just showing that you can't prove samefaggotry on filename alone, I would gladly admit if the others were me.
>>
Can you faggots take this somewhere else?
>>
>>389081048
>Taking the internet this seriously
Fucking hell.
>>
File: 0412633454350.jpg (149KB, 770x1010px) Image search: [Google]
0412633454350.jpg
149KB, 770x1010px
>>389081147
>muh rules
/v/ police is that you?
>>
>>389076946
fucking top tier image
>>
File: 1483151821369.jpg (7KB, 152x159px) Image search: [Google]
1483151821369.jpg
7KB, 152x159px
>>389081268
Is it now cool to break global rules?
>>
>>389081445
He's 12, cut him some slack.
>>
>>389078175
Holy shit, this guy is cancer. Look at his other posts.

https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/DwOH4Ts0g7qNQ0i0T560dA/
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/gMnprEbLHfIketVNh53VwA/
https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/p3A9mRI2EYzJdao36K2SQw/
https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/UHUSbS7wgsAsKWn8sWkcFg/

For the last year and half at LEAST, he's been posting solely about how shit /v/ is now and how much an oldfag he is. It's actually really sad. I kinda feel bad for replying to this guy now, he seems deeply troubled somehow. Like he feels he used to be famous as a tripfag so he's obsessed with reclaiming his internet fame and making things the way they used to be.
>>
>>389081526
That explains a lot.
>>
>>389081551
He might as well just fuck off to 4 + 4 chan if he wants that kind of secret club culture. He's almost as autistic as Barneyfag in his crusade.
>>
File: 0643820174310.jpg (2MB, 1872x1800px) Image search: [Google]
0643820174310.jpg
2MB, 1872x1800px
>>389081445
fun fact: the rules page was always a joke making fun of regular forums (except GR1 to prevent 4chan from being shut down) so being a rulefag is a very obvious indicator that you are an offsite immigrant and not an original pre-habbo user
>>
>>389081268
kek, keep posting images, I want to reverse search them to see your old posts. It's like reading the 4chan equivalent of a midlife crisis.

https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/VHBtIblvzTVuiQMgF0Nf8w/

>gee it's kinda hard to forget people when you've been here for almost 14 years
>yeah, i spent 14 years on the most influential website on the entire internet, with a majority of those years contributing unique and original content like pic related.

You're so self-absorbed you've posted anonymously talking about how "notorious" you once were:
>how fucking new are you? those are all legendary ancient tripfags who SINGLE HANDEDLY caused massive problems for the 4chan userbase and staff
>fucking /v/ police alone had hundreds of comics about how much of a faggot he was for reporting every single thread/post he didn't like

While in other threads admitting you're him: https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/333886380/#333891892

Jesus christ dude, evaluate your life. You've spent what will probably be a a good quarter of your entire existence trying to build up "oldfag cred" on the internet. Just think about how ridiculous that is.
>>
>>389081551
i have a greasemonkey script that changes the image hash on every image i post, so not all of those are me. nice bait though
>>
File: 4chanwp.jpg (272KB, 900x726px) Image search: [Google]
4chanwp.jpg
272KB, 900x726px
>>389081949
okay, but read >>389082023 and realize that you are wrong. this thread is already derailed though so i will happily give you more images
>>
>>389082023
Convenient that the hash changed to the same hash as those images then. It's almost like that's statistically impossible.
>>
File: laughinggrils.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
laughinggrils.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>389082023
>>389082159
Right, sure it is. All those posts just so happen to have the same image hash, the same filename, the same posting style, the same subject matter, the same pretentious "i'm such an oldfag" theme, the self-admittance of being a tripfag. But they're totally not you, though! Honest!! The script just happened to change the hash to the same one, over and over again, while keeping the filename the same!

seriously dude, this is sad as fuck
>>
File: lbyotsuba.png (46KB, 869x535px) Image search: [Google]
lbyotsuba.png
46KB, 869x535px
>>389082236
i agree, using unreliable archives is pretty sad.
>>
>>389082308
Denying patterns too obvious to be a coincidence is even more sad.
>>
So who is going to make this in rpg maker?
>>
alright should we make another thread? this one is pretty much dead at this point
>>
File: b.png (38KB, 1049x641px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
38KB, 1049x641px
>>389082391
what are you even getting at here?
>>
File: 1112903924.jpg (56KB, 445x383px) Image search: [Google]
1112903924.jpg
56KB, 445x383px
>>389082308
>>389082159
>now the images have ACTUALLY had their md5 changed, so nothing comes up on reverse search
totally not damage control though, lmao
This guy is so new he didn't even know how image hashes work until someone pointed it out to him
>>
>>389082431
I'd wait for OP to come back, and hopefully the faggot to leave.
>>
File: hardgay.gif (48KB, 208x417px) Image search: [Google]
hardgay.gif
48KB, 208x417px
>>389082501
>proved himself wrong in his own post
thanks! :inaiinai:
>>
>>389063110
I do not approve of Yotsuba eating cummie ice cream
>>
File: 0552713448101.jpg (159KB, 681x1329px) Image search: [Google]
0552713448101.jpg
159KB, 681x1329px
>>389082552
don't worry, i'll only be here for another 15 minutes or so, then i need to go buy cigarettes and tendies
>>
>thread about /v/: the game
>devolves into offtopic shitposting, e-peen measuring, and attention whoring
In the end, I guess we truly are, /v/ the Game™.
>>
>>389082871
Hope you get cancer :3
>>
File: 0552715061731.png (169KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0552715061731.png
169KB, 1500x1500px
>>389083047
me too, so i don't have to see you people ruining my board anymore by appropriating reddit culture
>>
If this trainwreck doesn't end up in the game as a quest or something I'm gonna be disappointed
>>
>>389082431
If we do make a new one I'd just recommend to report the faggot and not reply to him, like, at all. Maybe then he'll actually figure out that he's wasting his time trying to rile us up.
>>
File: 0528482023281.png (18KB, 692x612px) Image search: [Google]
0528482023281.png
18KB, 692x612px
>>389083330
>wasting his time
this entire website is a waste of time for one, and two, discussion of the reddit map has ground to a standstill. you can have your thread when i lumber my 1000 lb body over to circle k soon. for now, it is not allowed.
>>
guys just stop replying to him.
>>
File: 0452710490094.gif (14KB, 645x493px) Image search: [Google]
0452710490094.gif
14KB, 645x493px
>>389083898
that's not gonna change anything, my aim is not to reply to people, but to cease discussion of reddit activities
>>
>>389063110
>finger forest
>fort finger
>grand handyon
>The One That Could Not Escape is a hand
What did they mean by this?
>>
Get in fags:

>>389084260
>>
>>389064760
Underground Neon Ghetto
>>
>>389075050

All these years, and you've completely failed to understand 4chan culture? That's some severe autism.
>>
File: 0452711762015.gif (14KB, 962x417px) Image search: [Google]
0452711762015.gif
14KB, 962x417px
>>389084693
You merely adopted 4chan culture. I was born in it, molded by it.
>>
>>389066934
>heaven is endgame
>not the volcano of cold fusion
??????
>>
File: 0528481846352.jpg (107KB, 625x1008px) Image search: [Google]
0528481846352.jpg
107KB, 625x1008px
>>389085085
>not realizing it's a JRPG joke about how the final boss is always God
one of the few not reddit things in that entire fucking image
>>
>>389085085
>volcano of cold fusion
>not the beholder
>>
>>389085245
>>389085387
it literally has "story mode final dungeon" written on it
Heaven is clearly the post game hub
>>
>>389085245
For curiosity's sake, why don't you circle every single thing on the map you actually consider to be reddit-tier? For educational purposes.
>>
File: ss (2017-09-02 at 06.37.04).png (9KB, 259x212px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-09-02 at 06.37.04).png
9KB, 259x212px
who is he? what's his endgame?
>>
File: reddit steals jokes.png (117KB, 932x1746px) Image search: [Google]
reddit steals jokes.png
117KB, 932x1746px
>>389087753
he's holding the reddit alien's head thing fishing for replies
>>
>>389084260
Let's get this thread back on track with some side quests and boss fights
>Recruiting /v/
>Upon entering the city of Vee hear legends of a powerful warrior known as /v/
>Later on, you hear /v/ is participating in a fight in the GG EZ arena, party decides to watch
>/v/ gets his ass handed to him
>/v/ goes into a berserk fit of blind rage, wiping out half the audience.
>Arena Admin exiles /v/ to the Salt Sierra in hopes he'll learn to control his rage
>Party decides follow after /v/ in his exile.
>With in the salt mines, /v/ tries to quell his rage by becoming a monk, but to no avail
>/v/'s rage grows more and more as the part follows him through the mines, near the end until the pit of the mines, where its revealed /v/ was being manipulated by a Salt Succubus!
>After boss fight, /v/ manages to calm down slightly and joins your party in hopes he will learn to control his rage along the quest
>However, once the party reaches Cape Cancer they are tasked with slaying the Smug Serpent that dwells with in the lake of enrage.
>During the boss fight, the serpent constantly taunts the party, if /v/ is in the party he will under go another uncontrollable fit of rage.
>If the party can survive the combined might of the serpent and /v/'s uncontrolled rage, after the battle /v/'s anger will peak and cause him to promote to his alternate endgame class: Berserker.
>>
>>389088157
Shit didn't mean to link to that thread
>>
Can I play as a little girl?
>>
File: _20170903_014340.jpg (40KB, 480x377px) Image search: [Google]
_20170903_014340.jpg
40KB, 480x377px
>>389087753
>>
File: 32453.png (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
32453.png
116KB, 800x600px
Tell me bros, whats on this tiny island?
>>
>>389088451
the one video game all of /v/ agrees is good
>>
>>389088451
Nothing. It's literally created to fill space.
>>
>>389088451
the most overpowered party member.
who turns out to be a big breasted anime girl
>>
>>389088541
god hand?
>>
>>389088451
Its a big vault filled with porn and waifu material. Because the potential danger it portraets, the isle is designerd to be plain, boring and without significance. So that other anons, like >>389088606 , think its not woth to risk a view.
>>
>>389088742
Either that or Deus Ex.
>>
>>389088451
The ultimate weapon of anal destruction
>>
>>389089492
A stash of cardboard boxes with purple paper in them?
>>
>>389085654
>volcano tricks you into thinking it's the final dungeon
>"WOAH THE FINAL BOSS WAS ACTUALLY FIGHTING AGAINST GOD THE WHOOOOOLE TIME"
>true final boss is god
it's like you don't even play video games
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.