[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>move to new state for job >Now have no friends to hang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1504349482792.png (180KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1504349482792.png
180KB, 500x550px
>move to new state for job
>Now have no friends to hang out with, drink and play Vidya.

Anyone know this feel? How do you make friends as an adult?

Also good video games to play while feeling lonely?
>>
no, because I have friends that I've talked to online for years and made friends with coworkers
>>
You get married and go to social events your wife picks out.
>>
>>389061805
All of my coworkers hate vidya or are too old. I've got online friends, but sometimes it's nice to hang out in person and play some Melee or something.
>>
File: 1479281592461.jpg (180KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
1479281592461.jpg
180KB, 595x595px
>>389061645
I can't work due to medical issues. I only ever hung out with 2 friends a total of 3 times in my teenage and adult life. I have no friends now and haven't for a long time.
>>
>>389061645
>how do you make friends as an adult
You don't.
>>
>>389061938
>Melee
You deserve to be alone, autist.
>>
>>389061938
>Melee
>>
where ya living OP?
>>
>>389064849
I mean it doesn't have to be that version.smash in general would be fine
>>
Moved to a new city for studies. It's not that far from my old home but far enough that I won't see my friends for a while. I just focus on studying and the working out. I play vidya for maybe an hour two in the evenings. It gets boring but it's mot terrible. Hang in there OP
>>
>Find the one decent coworker.
>Be friends with them.
>Slowly integrate yourself into his social group.
>Hope his friends aren't shitty.
>>
>>389064920
Nashville
>>
>>389065703
o damn, I live in the same state but on the other side
>>
>>389061645
Nah, I know that feeling all too well. Worst part is, any new guys at work who actually likes vidya turns out to be flaky potheads or socially inept autists who gets fired after a few weeks and never talk to me again. My brother is now doing a 12 hour workshift so we barely see each other. It's just work, home to eat dinner alone, and then playing vidya alone until I have to get up to repeat the process agian.
>>
You make acquantices not friends as adult. But yeah, you are in rough spot.
>>
Making real friends as an adult is pretty rare. If you don´t make friends in your teens you´re fucked.
>>
>>389065703
I'd reccomend joining a club or hitting up fnm in your area. If you're into that kinda thing, magic is a cool way to meet people just have to wade through the autists
>>
>>389066758
Yeah I feel like game stores or something similar is going to be my best option at this point.i already am in a dnd group. But they're all older and have spouses.
>>
wtf this isn't the sissy white boi general
>>
>>389067119
Make your own thread

>How do you find your Dad as an adult?
>>
>>389061645
>moving for a job
What cuck.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.