[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What refresh rate does your monitor have /v/? How big is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: anime head scratch.webm (3MB, 516x436px) Image search: [Google]
anime head scratch.webm
3MB, 516x436px
What refresh rate does your monitor have /v/? How big is the difference between 60fps and 120fps? Is it as big as 30fps and 60fps?
>>
60hz

i force 75hz in csgo because it makes a massive difference and i play at 4:3 so i can

i don't really crave anything more, maybe 144hz if i paid for ESEA in csgo but i dont give a shit about that
>>
>>389061412
I've got a 144hz monitor.
The difference is there and it's most noticeable in games where you can move the camera quickly, like fps games.
Overall it just feels more pleasant to the eye. Objects in motion are easier to focus on.
>>
>>389061942
when you go back to down to 60fps does it feel like aids?
>>
>>389062226
For me personally, in most cases no. I'm sure some people feel that way though.
I'd still never want to go back, because it's really smooth.
>>
>>389061412
144hz.
I can tell the difference, but I don't feel it's important enough to justify the price.
I believe you can get used to any framerate after a while, 30 just isn't enough and the games feel clunkier overall, starting from 60 and up it stops being a concern.
>>
>>389061412
what the fuck is he doing ?
>>
File: 144.png (334KB, 2560x651px) Image search: [Google]
144.png
334KB, 2560x651px
The jump from 60fps to 120 isn't as large as 30 to 60, but it's very noticeable.It's hard to go back to 60.
>>
>>389062226
For me it only feels that way in fps games . When I switch overwatch from 144fps to 60 the difference is staggering, 60 looks like it's stuttering as compared to how smooth 144fps is. But for a single player game that movie slower your rpgs and such 60 still looks plenty smooth. So if you play more shooters it's worth it.
>>
>>389063516
Checking the pose menu
>>
>>389063516
Crash idle animations
>>
>>389061412
>What refresh rate does your monitor have /v/?

> How big is the difference between 60fps and 120fps?
noticeable, and feels good

> Is it as big as 30fps and 60fps?
nope, 60 is very good and should be the standard for everything, 144 is luxury and I'm happy when it's available
>>
>>389061412

>have 970gtx
>mostly play Overwatch
>buy 1070 sc 'replacement'
>autistically need minimum 154fps
>still need all settings on off or low, still need 75% render scale

COMPLETELY FUCKING WORTH IT
>>
>>389061412
>walking
>oh shit im in the way of the projector
>hmm but I need to go over there
>shit how do I do this
>long pondering
>alright il go that way
>shit I cant go around the projector
>ok il go under it
>yeah
>and he goes under it

so its autism, like this post.
>>
>>389064693
yeah i understand his thought process too but i realized that's probably because i'm autistic too
>>
>>389061412
Going from 60hz to 144hz feels way better than moving to any of the 4k memes.
>>
>>389064426
I play overwatch at 1080p (75% at 1440p) with everyingthing at lowest for similar reasons, but I have a gtx 680 and it stays at 154 fps most of the times.
I think low/off with a gpu that's like three times as powerful is a bit overkill even if you're a fps junkie.
>>
>>389066892
>gtx 680
what kind of performance do u get out of that thing m8?
>>
>>389068090
hard to answer exactly, since I've mostly played at vey low settings to get as much fps as possible, but I think it could get 30-40 fps at absolute max settings, which the card wasn't really made for, since it's almost 6 years old.
At 1080p lowest settings it gets around 120-200 fps I think. It usually only ever drops under 144fps if there are a lot off effects on screen.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.