[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of pandering to Nintendo nostalgia and then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What was the point of pandering to Nintendo nostalgia and then NOT putting the game on any Nintendo system?
>>
>>389057041
There's supposed to be a Switch version, but it got delayed.
I thought that version already came out though.
>>
>>389057132
>Delayed
Source on delay? They've sent out emails showing the game running on Switch but no mention of delay.
>>
>>389057230
They just said "is coming soon" and that it will come with the latest patch.
They're gonna get fucked badly if they don't release the game before Mario Odissey.
>>
because all the kids who played banjo on their n64 grew up and now have a proper platform such as PC

and nintendo consoles went to shit over a decade ago
>>
>>389057041
It wasn't pandering to Nintendo nostalgia, it was pandering to retard nostalgia. Rare's platformers were never good.
>>
It's coming
They're just not trying to fuck it up
By the way, A Hat in Time looks better
>>
>>389057041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac1oZU0nJuc
>>
>>389057774
Your brain was never good
>>
>>389058080
but that game ISN'T ever coming out
>>
I don't get why they didn't just release it for the Wii U (which it was originally developed for) and then release a Switch port later.
>>
They're absolute madmen
>>
>>389057774
stfu you slag
>>
>>389058410
Release Date: October 5, 2017
>>
>>389057627
>Odissey
>>
>>389057627
>Fucked badly
How? The game has already released on several platforms.
>>
>>389058080
>Got a new monitor around the time YL was releasing
>Amazed at how good it looked in videos and in game
And yet whenever I watch videos of Hat in Time it just looks awful graphically.
>>
Because the devs were incompetent morons.

Let's be real for a second, guys. Yooka Laylee's core problem from the very beginning was that it wasn't built from the ground up as a Wii U exclusive. Playstation and Xbox fans have no interest in games like this.
>>
>>389057759
>PC
>proper platform

yeah man, getting games years after consoles had them, being denied the best games because japs don't into pc, and getting completely broken games relative to consoles is the sign of a proper platform
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.