[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be another game like Little Big Planet 2? Between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: LBPCF.jpg (322KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
LBPCF.jpg
322KB, 1920x1200px
Will there ever be another game like Little Big Planet 2?
Between LBP1,2, and V I have a total of around 20 thousand hours logged in the create mode, and it is the best time I have ever had playing a video game bar none.
Dreams seems like its a good foundation, but its so amorphous and high concept, I doubt the audience will materialize when it comes out.
Is Play Create Share dead?
>>
>>389042709
>Shit jumping mechanics.
Don't know how you can enjoy this game.
>>
What ever happened to the Hub game?
>>
>>389042709
>LBP
An okay platformer with a super solid level creation feature
>LPB PSP
A half assed, but ultimately fun platformer with a terrible level editor, but oddly satisfying visuals. Overworked the poor PSP and was too much for the handheld.
>LBP2
A great game with a game creation suite built in
>LBPV
a Vita port of LBP2 with more creation options, a streamlined creation process, and a lot more content, the definitive version of LBP
>LBP3
A good effort, gone to waste.
>>
>>389042819
Most people dont really pay mind to the "game" itself. The physics, controls, jump mechanics, and basically the entire game can be programmed differently in the create mode.
Its like opening a game maker, and complaining that the example game isnt good enough.
>>
>>389042819
just import megaman physics from the packs available on the community
>>
>>389042901
Does anyone ever remember this thing?
>>
>>389042901
>>389043518

the what?
>>
>>389043698
The LBP Hub,
>>
>>389043819
Got abandoned when Mm left LBP to work on Dreams.
Terrible concept anyways. Free to play LBP where you buy community levels? No thanks.
>>
>>389043985
You mean like paid mods, but with LBP levels?
What the fuck
>>
>>389044086
That was the idea. From what I recall, it was a few "greatest hits" levels from the campaigns, and community levels of LBP 1 and 2 for free, and a basic creator, with none of the collectable materials. You would pay like $1 for a community level or a campaign level, and buy expansion packs like usual.
>>
>>389044765
No wonder if failed.
>>
>>389042709
just shit out garbage on early access by using unity and blender or the asset store
>>
>>389044818
That was the beginning of Sony just taking the franchise over. LBP 3 came out the other end, and fuck all, it just didnt work.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.