[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that you share a board with mgs """fans"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: MGSV-TPP-Snake-Knife.jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-TPP-Snake-Knife.jpg
44KB, 800x450px
Reminder that you share a board with mgs """fans""" who's only mgs game they've played is TPP and continuously quote lines and plot details from that game to pretend like they are part of the fan base.
>>
>>389031439
I don't consider myself an MGS fan at all, and would actually be insulted if somebody called me that.
>>
>>389031439

I don't care. I'm just glad they like a good game and we can talk about it. And I can encourage them to play the rest because it's not unlikely they will
>>
wow, how dare some people enjoy one of 2016's biggest commercial titles without playing other ones in the series

revolting
>>
>>389031578
This. The fanbase is full of autism and kojima dickswallowing.
>n-no, it was a le ruse xdd
>we wanted to get fooled
>who cares the games past MGS3 are shit
>RUISECRUISE XDD
>>
Is ANYONE looking forward to Survive?

I don't think even Konami is at this point.
>>
>>389032354
i am

i want to see it fail
>>
Ground Zeroes was my first MGS, when TPP came I played that for a bit and switched to The Twin Snakes and MGS3. Now I'm playing through 2 but I never went back to TPP for some reason
>>
File: 1497790315667.jpg (556KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
1497790315667.jpg
556KB, 1200x1553px
>>389032536
>The Twin Snakes
>>
>>389032607
Well MGS1 wouldn't work on my epsxe back then so..
>>
>>389032901
well, as pretty much anything can emulate PS1 nowadays, you should give it a shot to see why people make fun of TTS
>>
>>389033169
All I know is that the levels weren't designed around the FPS controls so everything was a lot easier in TTS and the cutscenes are exaggerated to the point of a B tier action movie
>>
Reminder that you share a board with people that think MGS 4 is not shit but a good addition to the MGS series
The board would be a better place if they all got banned
>>
File: 1503609978107.png (116KB, 341x310px) Image search: [Google]
1503609978107.png
116KB, 341x310px
>first MG was MGSV
>thought it was god tier and re-played it twice to 100% completion
>Played PW and GZ afterward so I could get a better grip on the plot of V
>thoroughly enjoyed them both
>Went out and bought MGS2 and 3
>trudged my way through 3/4 of 2 before completely losing interest

heh
>>
>>389034009
>>389034009
MGS4 is one of the best MGS
>>
mgs3 is shit
>>
>>389031439
All of you kojima drones are cancer
>>
>>389034143
Die
>>
Give me one memorable quote from previous MGS
>>
ok, here me out..

fox engine. metal gear licence. huge map

battle royal style to contend with battlegrounds
horses, vehicles, walkers.
>>
woah guys I'm edgy I've never played any MGS games and really have no idea what's going on but I always like to go into MGS related threads and go "kojimbo a hack XD haha fuckin kojidrones"
>>
>>389035031
I've been following the series for over a decade but Kojima is a degenerate anon.
>>
>>389034640
IN THE MIDDLE EAST WE DON'T HUNT FOXES, WE HUNT JACKALS
>>
>>389034640
A DUD!?
>>
File: appVyqp_460s.jpg (33KB, 460x466px) Image search: [Google]
appVyqp_460s.jpg
33KB, 460x466px
if you like a game and all that surrounds it and you feel passion about it you are part of the fanbase, no matter the time youve been here or how many games of the franchise youve played

stop being rude to the people and mind your business, retard faggot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.