[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally no information or new leaks about anything in regards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: bl3.jpg (82KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
bl3.jpg
82KB, 940x545px
>literally no information or new leaks about anything in regards to this game other than "its happening"
>latest information was that Mikey Neuman, original writer for BL1 and the comics, left Gearbox

Its over isn't it.
>>
>>389028531
"Our art style is holding the Borderlands games back"
>>
>ywn play borderlands coop
THIS IS MY BIG CHANCE!! gotta get it on release and play with some fags
>>
>>389028531

Project 1v1 will be the end for Gearbox
>>
I actually hope Gearbox tries to make it and goes under with it. As fun as the games were with others to play with, 2's retarded level scaling and cocksucking Gunzerker until Krieg came out was just plain annoying. Not to mention almost all of the shamelessly half assed DLC and prioritizing Battleborn over BL3. They deserve everything coming to them.
>>
>Love Borderlands 1
>Borderlands 2 was such a goddamn disappointment, both from gameplay and writing-wise
>Absolutely abhorrent scaling and item shops being useless aside, the biggest fault lies from barely being able to find any new guns, and practically becoming an MMO, having to farm bosses just for a chance at getting an actual decent gun
>Pirated Pre-Sequel, but barely bothered with it after the beginning because of how fed up I was of the annoying as fuck characters
>Played as Athena, so I was getting hit on by that stupid fucking cunt constantly
>>
Borderlands is a shit series anyway.

Shit clunky combat, grindy as fuck, cringey reddit tier humour
>>
>play tales from borderlands
>scooter fucking dies
what the fuck
>>
Level 43 Zer0 in BL2. Should I just stop after playing through the DLCs and move on to TPS or play all the sidequests and the next Vault Hunter modes?
>>
>>389028531
>latest information was that Mikey Neuman, original writer for BL1 and the comics, left Gearbox
David Eddings also left.
>>
File: 67685769.png (645KB, 790x810px) Image search: [Google]
67685769.png
645KB, 790x810px
I don't care much for the writing/story in Borderlands but the games are fun as fuck to play with a group.
Please let there be a BL3.
>>
File: manufacturers.png (486KB, 743x5804px) Image search: [Google]
manufacturers.png
486KB, 743x5804px
>The Good

>BL1 comes out
>unique sort of humor and entertainment
>Loot FPS-RPG ("Wot!?")
>Above average DLC

>BL2 launches
>playing with others
>fun, at least

>The problems

>BL1 gear variety is pretty bland
>it's just ~ guns, a shield, and a grenade
>guns, even though there's a melee character

>BL2 is the same as that
>with scaling that makes getting insta-KO'd a major critique of the game
>like literally, there are endless golden keys, and my character still isn't getting past some field of Stalkers
>Slag seeming like the most ludicrous necessitated mechanic in any shooter
>Explosive rifles shooting at the velocity of rockets
>Some guns' whole feature is reducing gun spread (the worst and most unrealistic mechanic for competitive shooters)
>Dropping the game after the first playthrough (and getting stuck in front of mob damage)

It's a loot game. Where's the loot, the customization -- BLs is up against MMO-esque games now, with development studios like Bungie behind them. Uniqueness is a big draw of game reception — refreshing (the definition of BL1).

It's about time that BLs features multiplayer free-roam, like Arma Wasteland (>>389034279).
>>
>>389028531
Is 2k's best selling game of all time, they're not gonna let it go. It's being made, but it probably started like a year ago or so, after they finished with Battleborn.
>>
>>389033867
apparently his VA requested it

>liked BL1
>BL2 was so-so (my god the wrtiting was dogshit) and the writing got worse with each DLC
>refuse to touch anything else BL after it

not even Npetuina was this obnoxious with it's meme writing.
>>
The never finishedBrothers in Arms. They can get fucked
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.