[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought this game on release >liked it so much bought the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>bought this game on release
>liked it so much bought the season pass
>10 months later and only 1 of the 4 promised DLC has been released.

What the fuck happened?
>>
The game is Battlefield 1 if you're confused.
>>
>>389025027
People whining that the season pass was stupid and not worth it, so they added more content to the pass and the second dlc got postponed and now people are whining about it being too long between dlc's.
>>
Doing the 10 hour Origin trial right now and the game is actually fun
>>
>>389025372
Oh please, they did the same season pass as BF3, why would they complain NOW? They were always there just to get the 4 map packs at a cheaper price and in this you play them early.
>>
Is this game still populated on PC?
Being an Australian is fucking rough, games that aren't PUBG and Overwatch are dead
>>
The next DLC pack drops next week for premium players
>>
>>389025027
you being a dumb nigger is what happened
>>
>I gave money for a promise of unknown content being released at some unknown point in the future
>>
>>389025747
I'm Korean American actually.
>>
>>389025027
New DLC is out next week for premium.
BF3 is still best BF though.

I don't like what they did with BF1 but apparently they have made changes to make it like BF3 and BF4 were and made conquest the way it used to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoVz1DxZVcM
>>
>>389025941
>BF3 is still best BF though.

pfffffft hahahaha

The same game where people only played metro? Garbage maps and shitty guns. Post patch BF4 is objectively better.
>>
>>389025689
They complained with bf3 and 4 too. People are sick of the season pass businessmodel. They'd rather have 1 map every three months like overwatch and r6 than pay for a decent amount of content.

DLC maps on pc are almost dead if you want to play anything else than conquest or frontlines.
>>
>>389025741
It's populated although you might find difficulties finding matches for the dlc maps on certain game modes
>>
>>389026082
>They complained with bf3 and 4 too
And it never mattered that's why they kept doing the same shit, people got used to it. No way a sudden jump in the people complaining would happen out of nowhere. If people were truly sick of it they would be forced to stop it.
>>
>>389026082
>DLC maps on pc are almost dead if you want to play anything else than conquest or frontlines

Don't matter when you can host your own servers
>>
>>389025027
what happened is you gave a billion dollar publisher an interest free loan
>>
>>389025027
>What the fuck happened?

You fell for the AAA meme.
>>
>>389026053
metro beats lockers.
not by much, but it does.
>>
>>389025027
Because the 1st DLC was 6 maps instead of 4 and a new game mode that also got added to 4 vanilla maps.
>>
File: f60.jpg (42KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
f60.jpg
42KB, 500x340px
I got really hyped for the russian dlc
I've never been hyped for a dlc before
what's wrong with me, guys?
>>
>>389025741
You should try being an FGC fan, i played the same guy who was 10 ranks higher than me in T7 around 10 times before giving up altogether
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.