[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rise of the Tomb Raider is at $12 at the Humble Monthly right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: rise.png (680KB, 834x455px) Image search: [Google]
rise.png
680KB, 834x455px
The Rise of the Tomb Raider is at $12 at the Humble Monthly right now. Is it worth it to pull the trigger?
>>
>>389024078
nah
>>
>>389024078
No. Why the fuck would you even ask such a question? Are you retarded or something?
>>
can I buy a month and unsubscribe immediately and still get the other games for the month I paid for? How easy is it to unsubscribe?

which reminds me that I need to unsub from amazon prime but it would literally charge me a lot of money to pay for the rest of the year because that's how amazon does it for "monthly" billing
>>
>>389024159
>>389024170
Cool memes.

It's an insane deal for 12 bux. A historical low that won't repeat any time soon. Definitely get it, OP.
>>
>>389024245
i think they have like a "1 month supsciption" kind of deal too.
thought i have seen it at least.
>>
File: not a bad deal.png (4KB, 958x47px) Image search: [Google]
not a bad deal.png
4KB, 958x47px
>>389024249
>>389024078
>>
>>389024538
What the fuck are you talking about? It's $12. That's $38 less than the original price. That's a sweetass deal anyway you look at it.
>>
>>389024627
it's the lowest price I've seen it at outside of key resellers, the 23.99 is the lowest recorded price in steam for it so this is a steal
>>
>>389024249

It's a shit game and you shouldn't play it even if it was free
>>
>>389024821
Exactly. I know /v/ likes to shit on it because MUH SJW, but getting this very good game, plus about 6 others later, all for $12 is an insane price.
>>
>>389025071
Is it very good though? I haven't played Tomb Raider since like 1995.
>>
>>389025150

It's uncharted but instead of quips you have moans

If you don't like video games you might like it
>>
>>389025218
>moans
T-tell me more.
>>
>>389024627
>>389024249
end yourself
>>
Is it the base game only or does it include all dlc? If it's the latter I'll consider it.
>>
>>389025621
Base game.
>>
>>389025621
The DLC are not much of worth, so its not like you would miss anything.
I'd say its alright for that price. I got a fair bit of fun out of it.

>>389025464
Exactly what it sounds like. Getting hit, lifting something, whatever Lara does elicits moans.
>>
>>389026925
Is my dick going to be hard from her moans?
>>
>>389024245
You can, and it's easy enough.
I've done it a few times now.
Don't ask me if RotTR is worth it, though.
>>
>>389026956
I don't know. Depends on your preferences I suppose.
Do you enjoy seeing women get beat up, degraded, walking in filth and getting hurt? Probably. Just look up a death compilation or some gameplay to know.
I personnally wasn't paying atttention so your mileage may vary.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.