[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What shall we do about PC piracy? >clearly the solution lies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: bladeges.jpg (4KB, 122x122px) Image search: [Google]
bladeges.jpg
4KB, 122x122px
What shall we do about PC piracy?

>clearly the solution lies in hardware anti-piracy like ps4/ x1. THEY ENDED PIRACY

>or should us PC pirates be blocked off internet by our ISP
>>
>>389021514
make quality games that are well optimized to run smoothly at 60fps or better and have no drm or microtransactions.
>>
Lynch them all like the thieving niggers they are.
>>
>>389021650

i think us pc pirates should be forced into gay bdsm and fucked for 3 hours for each game pirated
>>
Last time you tried to mess with people's vidyas it indirectly lead to Trump becoming president.
>>
>>389021708
no that's not even a punishment
we should be raped and dominated by a voluptuous school teacher and be taught about copyright laws. we should also be forced to cum inside and impregnate her.
>>
>>389021708
Are we trying to stop them? I dont think that's the key...
>>
>>389021820
Man this sounds so tiring. I just want to play vidyas...
>>
>>389021820
women are for fags

try gettin high and get fucked by Chad. then come talkin to me bitch
>>
why do you faggots even care about what other people do?
>>
>>389021869
You can play your legally-bought video games after class anon. This is a punishment, after all.
>>
File: 1502837108277.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1502837108277.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>389021650
>he is giving money to the jews
the only games i buy are multiplayer ones, now go choke on some dick :^)
>>
Pirates don't buy a game because:
>they never intended to buy it anyway
or
>can't justify spending the price of a game
neither would buy the game, if you want to lessen piracy lower the cost of games. stop pulling shit like XCOM £35 DLC
>>
>>389021925
c-can you let me off the hook with just a warning? I swear I've learned my lesson you don't need to do anything.
>>
buycucks are mad
>>
>>389022395
i game on pc and dont even have steam installed ;^)

but still i admit that something needs to be done about our asses
>>
>>389022187
I'll let you leave if you can get me to orgasm within 10 minutes.
>>
>>389021514
I think we need to apply more Denuvo.
>>
>>389022720
right now Denuvo protects games for 2 days
>>
>>389021514
Make a product worth paying for.
Give us physical edition with nice goodies like the old days
Stop trying to sell your bullshit dlc ridden shitpie for 60 bucks months after release.
>>
>>389022064
yeah, none of that $60 multiplayer only bullshit
>>
>>389022935
>physical edition

OP here. ACTUALLY physical might get me to buy a 10/10 pc game like wildlands

imagine if its $30 and comes with physical goodies like small guns replicas and a metal case
>>
>>389021514

I think you should kill yourself ASAP.
>>
>>389023032
None of that $60 multiplayer only bullshit.
>>
>make games 10$/10€ more expensive every year
>why do people pirate our shit!
>>
>>389023060
I'm more stalking about """physical""" PC released having only a DVD's worth of data on a 50GiB game. See D44M.
>>
>>389021514

Sony have had a very unique way of targeting piracy since the PS3:

by not having any games worth the effort of pirating
>>
>>389022064
>Pirates don't buy a game because:
>>they never intended to buy it anyway

That's the eternally retarded argument. I pirate games on PC because I can, and save money for my nintendos and playstations. Doom being uncrackable for months made me actually buy it on PC.
>>
>>389023318
You pirate games because you are unwilling to spend the money. In other words, you never intended to buy it. You just got impatient because you are an adhd cuck.
>>
>>389021820

Instead of copyright laws, we should taught Calculus 1 - 3 and not allowed to use a graphing calculator.
>>
>>389023414

I just got $4k in college grants and bought the Necromancer DLC for Diablo 3 last night.

I regret it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.