[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the only people that hate it are people that cannot appreciate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Fnv-dlc1-deadmoney-x360-fob.jpg (42KB, 478x590px) Image search: [Google]
Fnv-dlc1-deadmoney-x360-fob.jpg
42KB, 478x590px
the only people that hate it are people that cannot appreciate nuance, I pity them really.
>>
unironically best dlc
>>
>>389003990
It's only good the first time through after that it's boring
>>
I didn't like it the first time
The second time, when I actually knew what the fuck I was doing so I could enjoy it, was much more fun
>>
Atonement for the wretches
By the wrath of mother Kos
>>
>>389003990
It's the only good DLC by virtue of being the only one that feels even remotely finished

The DLC is the worst part of New Vegas by far, a huge blunder of wasted potential and interesting ideas that went nowhere, they should have just used the DLC to flesh out the weak parts of the base game like the Legion
>>
>>389004450
Are you retarded, the dlc is wonderful
>>
Just started through the DLC after having them on backlog for years. Honest hearts was fucking boring.

Did OWB, thought it was overrated and too wacky.
>>
>The enemies are annoying if you use guns because you have to basically kill them twice
>The location manages to be uglier than anything in the vanilla game
>The villa area is an irritating maze where everything looks the same
>Finding the radios is annoying
>Domino and the skinhead roasty are really great characters but the schizophrenic mutant is a huge pain in the ass to interact with
>the game tells you to sneak but sneaking is non-functional due to the enemies being programed wrong
>the holograms are a dumb idea
>it takes away your gear and then puts you in a world with a much smaller selection of gear, so the variety just isn't there
>the red fog sucks

Dead Money is filled with elements like the reviving enemies, the red fog and the radios which do nothing but increase the tedium up to 11 and decrease the speed of the game to a fucking crawl. I'm not one to speed through these games, quite the opposite, but the pace is terrible.
>>
>>389004836
That's the whole point of the DLC. It might have been an oversight on behalf of the developers, but they trusted us enough to understand expression of the themes through gameplay as well as dialogue and setting, despite the fact that this clashes with the design of the rest of the game (namely making it impossible to hoard chips/items and providing constant motivation for progress). The sierra madre is not meant to make you feel comfortable, it is meant to give you a constant sense of unease.
>>
Probably the three best written video game characters ever made.
>>
>>389003990
I want to make an all melee build. How do I do that?
>>
>>389004836
>but the schizophrenic mutant is a huge pain in the ass to interact with
Someone couldn't pass the skill checks
>>
>>389004450
I don't know what kind of crazy expectations you have considering it's better than most other fallout DLC.
>>
I like Dead Money overall, but the whole collar mechanic is annoying and adds nothing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.