[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

our culture has an obsession with violence. it's in half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

our culture has an obsession with violence. it's in half the movies that are produced. it's in a majority of the video games that are produced.
see pic related. maybe it's an extreme example, but it goes to show that violence has become the status quo.

are there any games that go in the opposite direction? art, exploration, creativity?
>>
None of those things are opposite of violence
>>
Is the answer "Undertale"?
>>
Implying I play western trash. I EXCLUSIVELY play superior japanese games straight form the land of the rising sun AKA Nihon AKA Japan. You ARE projecting your filthy western psychology on my pure mind. I play jaqanese games about learning to love and mastering the katana sword. You play western TRASH about punxching human sacs of blood like a sick game of wackawack mole.

I play inocennt games like Senran Kagura, where tragic characters battle to survive in a dim world of strife where life and death is no different than breakfast and lunch. It has deep charcterization and long and arcing stories without the need for bloodshed and gore. You play MORTAL COMBAT where you play a metrosexual ninja who plays jump rope with another person's intestines so he can win a dumb tournament AKA no REAL story.

You disgust me. THIS is why I want to move to Japan, where I can live among my own kind insteand of American idiots who masturbate to murder and hollywood actresses.
>>
>>389003251
City builders immediately spring to mind. Then there are games like Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing.
>>
>>389003251
>art, exploration, creativity?

Literally all of those are based in violence though.
>>
File: 1694953197-Postal2-Jesus-Rank.png (698KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1694953197-Postal2-Jesus-Rank.png
698KB, 800x600px
postal 2
>>
File: 1486726619930.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486726619930.gif
2MB, 600x450px
There's literally nothing wrong with violence.
>>
File: 1360130189685.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1360130189685.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
>>389003251
>art, exploration, creativity?
These things are not mutually exclusive to violence
>>
File: wrongs.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrongs.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>our culture has an obsession with violence
>>
File: 1474343090659.png (133KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
1474343090659.png
133KB, 873x623px
>>389003820
>>389003251
>>
>>389006769
But Trump condemns any violence committed by all sides. Even the sides that aren't actually committing violence.
>>
>>389003251
which culture is "ours" anon? You do realize not everyone is from where you are right?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.