[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck the SNES Classic ordeal, I just really want to play Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Fuck the SNES Classic ordeal, I just really want to play Super Mario RPG again, that game was my childhood.

However, all the ROMs I've ever found had minor but irritating graphical issues, and a friend of mine wasn't able to get through the mine car maze because his ROM couldn't display the graphics at all during that minigame. Does anyone know of a decent ROM without these problems?
>>
Whats your emulator?
>>
>>388995619
ZSNES
>>
>>388996226
>ZSNES
>current year
You've only got yourself to blame
>>
>>388995457
And you think the snes classic would be any different? Nintendo was proven to just lift their roms off the internet
>>
>>388996307
>SNES9Xfag
kill yourself desu
>>
Verify your roms' checksums online. It's likely your emu causing glitches.
>>
>>388996445
BSNES man, BSNES
>>
>>388995457
>However, all the ROMs I've ever found had minor but irritating graphical issues
ROMs almost never are corrupted to the point where there's graphical glitches. It's more likely the fault of the emulator. Either use Snes9x or bsnes.
>>
File: 1468908354000.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1468908354000.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>388996445
>use a shit outdated emulator
>baw why am i getting all these glitches it must be the ROM's fault
>>
>>388995457
>>388996226
>complains about graphical issues
>while using fucking ZSNES
>FUCKING
>ZSNES

Actually consider suicide OP. Even ZSNES's devs tell you to get snes9x on their forums.
>>
>>388996594
BSNES has a mediocre rating on the site hosting it. It could just be a bunch of morons, but I'm suspicious.
>>
>>388996226
LMAOAOOOOOOOO
>>
>>388996689
it's 2017 and people are so retarded they can't figure out how to download a emulator and run a rom without issues
>>
OP here, I have ZSNES because it was bundled with the Mother series ROM pack I downloaded, I'm not an advocate for it compared to other emulators I haven't used in years.

Is BSNES or 9x better?
>>
>>388996827
>BSNES has a mediocre rating on the site hosting it.
What ever site you're going to is worthless than, use this for your emulation needs:
http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
>>
>>388996827
It's a great choice, probably just hateful shits clinging on to zsnes
>>
Maybe you're just dumb. I downloaded an emu and rom a few months ago and played through the entire game in one sitting with zero issues.
>>
>>388996226
wow
>>
>>388996946
Both of them are.
BSNES is highly accurate, but if you have performance problems you should use 9x instead.
Also, if you use Higan to get BSNES, it has a weird way of loading roms, where instead of just selecting the actual file, the program "registers" it into a list and then you play it from that. Odd, but it's just a few more steps to what you were doing anyway.
>>
>>388996226
>using an emulator that hasn't been updated in 10 years
do you also use vba and nesticle?
>>
>>388996827
That rating is bullshit. ZSNES is a classic, that's why it has 5/5 stars

>>388997009
It's actually hateful SNES9x shits
>>
>>388996959
>using ANYTHING made and moderated by 4chan

Yeah I'm suuuure that'll work out well.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.