[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a single podcast about games that are worth listening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: podcast-image.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
podcast-image.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
Is there a single podcast about games that are worth listening?

I tried to listen to Giantbomb but the long intro talks about nothing that interests me and the gaming discussion revolving only the flavor of the month bored me.

Is it asking too much for a group of people with peculiar tastes that are outside of the obvious discussion about games?
>>
>>388989176
the only gaming podcast I really like is easy allies.

Try them out.
>>
Non vidya discussion is the best part about the bombcast. Fight me.
>>
>>388989176
Cool Games Inc was fun but Nick Robinson fucking died.
>>
>>388990232
I see the appeal but it's moslty stuff that don't ressonate with me.
>>
Just search for (game you care about) + podcast and listen to all of those podcasts.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170901-211527.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-211527.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Heres most of mine

Haven't had the drive to burn though my log since leaving work, its slowly piling back up
>>
But the non vidya stuff is the best part about the Giant Bomb podcasts. Although they suck now that Ben and Dan rule them.
>>
>>388989176
Let's Drown Out was great before Yahtzee and Gabe got divorced
>>
>>388989176
Watch Out For Fireballs
Three Moves Ahead
Beastcast
>>
>>388990354
There aren't any podcasts specifically for Persona
>>
CAGcast
Kind of Funny Games
>>
>>388991506
Confirmed for great taste. Why no Beastcast? I know Alex is a faggot, and the chick is a total normie who knows jack shit.
>>
>>388994000
Dan is the worst
>>
>>388994000
the chick is the funniest one on that cast
>>
>>388994039
But Vinnie and Jeff make up for it.
>>388994057
She has her moments, but she doesn't know anything about video games.
>>
I like how /v/ stereotypes Brad as some guy that shuts down every conversation when in the latest cast he was responsible for extending every conversation. Maybe if /v/ stopped practicing how many golfballs they can shove in their anuses we wouldn't have such insolent little shits

FUck all of you dickwads, I'm tired of your bullshit and lies
>>
Gamercafe Podcast, if you know (chilean) spanish, that is.
>>
>>388989176
Not vidya related, but /tg/ related
https://systemmasterypodcast.com/

The guys just have good, clean voices and have solid shtick banter and can play on each other's statements as well as MBMBaM. Their reviews have to be taken at face value as they never actually play the games - they just read the core rule books that people ask them to review and they go bant about it for an hour. The Expounded Universe episodes where they slowly, slowly review the Star Wars book Shadows of the Empire is probably their best stuff, but not really game or vidya related, either.
>>
>bonfiresidechat is over
>>
>>388994542
I actually lookin for podcast in general.

I would love one about movies too.
>>
>>388994761
Double Toasted
>>
>>388993883
Yes there are
>>
File: 1483506848648.png (234KB, 840x708px) Image search: [Google]
1483506848648.png
234KB, 840x708px
>>388994894
My man.
>>
>>388994761
We Hate Movies
>>
File: Digital-Fiasco-Top-Logo.png (27KB, 500x192px) Image search: [Google]
Digital-Fiasco-Top-Logo.png
27KB, 500x192px
>>
Gentlemen discussing vidya is elder god tier. Run Button is fun on the blue moons they actually put out a podcast
>>
The CUpodcast is a really good podcast
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.